Has everybody who signed up for Sekrit Santa recieved your cardlists and matchups?

Old December 7th 13, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Coordinator

Default Has everybody who signed up for Sekrit Santa recieved your cardlists and matchups?

I seem to have been having some mail issue, so thought I should check. If
you have signed up for Sekrit Santa, have you received you matchup and
your card list emails? If not, please let me know right away.

Old December 7th 13, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Coordinator" wrote in message
I seem to have been having some mail issue, so thought I should check.
If
you have signed up for Sekrit Santa, have you received you matchup and
your card list emails? If not, please let me know right away.

Yez, fangu, Unka "Coordinator"
Meowmee iz fyllink da bockz, an putrintid owt da kard lyzt.

Buttid hur iz jet lagged, so hur hed woikz slow rite neow.

Pit2nya

Old December 13th 13, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

"Sylvia M" wrote in message news

"Coordinator" wrote in message
I seem to have been having some mail issue, so thought I should check. If
you have signed up for Sekrit Santa, have you received you matchup and
your card list emails? If not, please let me know right away.

Yez, fangu, Unka "Coordinator"
Meowmee iz fyllink da bockz, an putrintid owt da kard lyzt.

Buttid hur iz jet lagged, so hur hed woikz slow rite neow.

Pit2nya

On P2nya, yer pore Meowmie, woikin slo rite nao. Mai Meomowe duz da sayme
fing, but it's cuz hur neez hurt bad.
Meowmie iz styl gittin da giftz rapt, n Pa wyl mayl dem out bai Pryority
Mayl on Mundai, Dec 16 , Meowmiz yunguzt sifturz purrdai. yeUp
Bedur layte dan nebur. Rite? Wat wif awl dem snowmonsterz n kole
wethurmonsters Mrrrrrrrrt on dat bad wethur!
O ai ran enu da OUT tudai, Dec 12, in da rayn cuz Mom n Paw wuz feadin sum
mallurd dux. Dey wuz funi, qwakin n awl dat stuf.

Mosey -fur hiz rayny hoam.