Jellical Ball, Oct 18, Cat Island...Summary

Old October 5th 13, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Jellical Ball, Oct 18, Cat Island...Summary

The idea of the ball is to honor our friends that went to the bridge
this year. We gather with our friends to remember them. We will share
food and drinks. Some kitties will get up and talk about their friends
that are no longer with us.

Lucy Lu
====================================

It looks like we are holding the ball on the cat Island in Japan. This
way any kitty that wants to see Iwo Jima after the ball can go there.

The cat island kitties have a wonderful hotel and ball room for us to
use. They are willing to help in any way they can to get things set up.
We do need someone to over see the guest book and help kitties and
doggies sign in.

Samwise
==================================
An if anykitties wants, mine sisfur Ameliagrump can set up a dual-ended
teleporter
like her has done before, so dat we can haf, fur example, a meadow near
da hotel
on Cat Island, or a room in da hotel, that is teleporter linked to a
meadow on Iwo
Jima. It would appear as if dey was all just one big room.

Harri
================================
Well, it looks like we've come up with a good plan!
The Boo Teek will open shortly.
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee,
Grand Pooh Bah

Old October 8th 13, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/5/2013 2:00 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
[...]

I'm waiting for the boo teek to be open. I need to find a new dress.

Lucy Lu
Old October 8th 13, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"ann791" wrote in message
[...]

Allow myownself to be uv serviss, Miss Lucy Lu. Pitoonya will be heer when
herown dooteez permitz. In da meentime, whut kind uv dress iz yoo thinkin
uv? We haz luvlee flor-lengf wunz, an furry pritty shorter wunz, all wif
matchin joolreez an tale ribbinz. Feel free to browz, or let myownself know
if yoo needz hewp.

Sundance, booteek purrtner

Old October 10th 13, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"Sundance" wrote in message

"ann791" wrote in message
[...]

Fangu soo mutsh, Sunnydance, I gnu I kud kownt on yu.
Meowmee wuz layed up, buttid hur iz on da jjob neow.
Purrkleeze stay, I yam eggzpektink uh bigbig krowd.
Wud yu purrleez tayke summa doz ribbunz an ty dem intu bow-tyez fur da
gize?
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old October 11th 13, 08:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"Sundance" wrote in message

"ann791" wrote in message
[...]

Sertinlee, Sweetee. Juss let myownself take a fyoo uv eech kuller and I will
werk on dat.

Sundance, hapurrdasher