Sekrit Santa pakaje

Old December 12th 13, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default Sekrit Santa pakaje

Our anti Connie finally mailed our sekrit santa pakaje. She had efurry thing ready and den we got snow monsters .... cud not drive to da post office. Well, she finally got there yesterday so owr pakaje is on its way!

MaryJ and Domino.
Old December 16th 13, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

Our anti Connie finally mailed our sekrit santa pakaje. She had efurry
thing ready and den we got snow monsters .... cud not drive to da post
office. Well, she finally got there yesterday so owr pakaje is on its way!

MaryJ and Domino.

Owr Meowmie Kyla jezt finished eapping fing up fur owr Dekrit Santa n Pa
Dutch wyl send et awf bai Priority Mayel on Munday, Dec 16,
Et haz tu go tu Noo Hamshure.

Meowmie is styl rapping uthiur gifts fur uh furend n hur 2 sisterz.

Luffs, Mosey for hiz happi hoam

Old December 17th 13, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

Our anti Connie finally mailed our sekrit santa pakaje. She had efurry
thing ready and den we got snow monsters .... cud not drive to da post
office. Well, she finally got there yesterday so owr pakaje is on its way!

MaryJ and Domino.

Hi MaryJ n Domino,
Mom Kyla had our naybur Jonathan drive hur to da Post Office , *cuz owr Pa
Dutch cudnt hardly wok*, tu sned our Sekrit Santa pakaj bai Priority Mail
et shud git der bai Dec 19, akording tu dat label da pozt office gibed
Meowmie.
Meowmie asked iffen hur cud git tu da frunt uf da line cuz Jonathan (uh
hoomin) had to take hiz Meowmie Catherine (uh hoomin n our naybur ) tu
wurk. Boy dat lyne wuz long.
So our pakg iz on it'z wai tu NH.
Mom gibed Jonathan $5 for tayking hur tu da pozt office. Hym wuz vury
grateful fur dat. yeUP.

Luffs,
Mosey, fur his happi hoam.
,

Old December 17th 13, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Tuesday, December 17, 2013 5:42:19 PM UTC-5, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
[...]

Deer Mosey,

Weez confuzed .... we live in NJ, not NH!!!

Luf,
MaryJ and Domino
Old December 18th 13, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Our package arrived yesterday. After our Mommy and Paw finished cleaning
up the snow they let us open our package.

Thank you sekrit Santa. We love all the toys and treats. My silly
sister played a long time with the nip filled toys. (She is a nip head.
But don't tell her I said so.) Our mommy loved her gifts too. We hope
you and your humans have a Merry Kissamouse.

Samwise for his house

No Sekrit Santa? conniepo Cat community 11 December 29th 10 02:13 PM
Thank you Sekrit Santa Ann Cat community 2 December 15th 08 11:26 PM
Sekrit Santa Ann Cat anecdotes 0 December 19th 07 09:18 PM
Thanks you Sekrit santa Ann Cat community 0 December 26th 06 05:00 PM
Sekrit Santa Da Koster Katz Cat community 2 January 8th 05 06:51 PM