I think I trained Goofy to sit on command

Old December 23rd 11, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

Default I think I trained Goofy to sit on command

When he comes by when I tell him to sit and motion my hand in a patting down
motion he does sit (not everytime but a lot)

Does your cat sit on command?

Matt

Old December 23rd 11, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 12/23/2011 2:49 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
When he comes by when I tell him to sit and motion my hand in a patting down
motion he does sit (not everytime but a lot)

Does your cat sit on command?

Matt

Archer lays down when I say "lay down". Bandit would run up to me and
lay down next to me when I told her "come huggers me" (I used to cuddle
her like a teddy bear), she was trained to a few other requests also. A
few other of my cats have been trained. I've been able to do it in a
few days simply using rewards for good behavior and ignoring bad behavior.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old December 23rd 11, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Dec 23, 3:49*pm, "Matt Ferrari"
wrote:
When he comes by when I tell him to sit and motion my hand in a patting down
motion he does sit (not everytime but a lot)

Does your cat sit on command?

Matt

Rusty (RB) would jump down off the couch or dining table when I said
'Down'
and pointed my finger at the floor.

Old December 24th 11, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

I work at home on a computer. Every morning Mr. Sanders insists on his
morning ritual. He plops his furry butt between me and the monitor,
his hind paws on the desk and his front paws on my chest. He then
proceeds to give me nuzzles and nose kisses as if he hasn't seen me in
months.

When it's finally time to get to work, I point to his bed nearby on
the desk and say "scoot". He moves to his bed and snoozes the rest of
the day.

I clean his nose prints off my glasses and get on with my work.
Old December 24th 11, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
When he comes by when I tell him to sit and motion my hand in a patting
down motion he does sit (not everytime but a lot)

Does your cat sit on command?

Boyfriend only responds to "you have to get off me now" and I have to
groan, move like it hurts before he will move from any part of my body,
since he lost me to that hospital and I was gone for so long he claims he
must be on my knee at all times.
I reminded him that the last time I forced my sister in law to drive me 11
miles each way to see him when I was stuck in my aunt's house he couldn't
even be bothered to come downstairs. I called him and then sent Claire
upstairs to see if he was in his bedroom, on his duvet. He was.
And he never bothered to come down :-(
So I hopped away without seeing him.
Maybe I worried too much. The first two times I insisted on going home for
an hour, he was there, and he seemed glad to see me, but next time he could
not care.
Which make me think.
Tweed

Old December 24th 11, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

[...]

Both Pickles and Waffles jump off my lap when I say, "Well, Puddercat."

Joy

Goofy Cat jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 September 17th 09 08:11 PM
Goofy Shamrock Cheryl Cat anecdotes 15 August 16th 09 06:10 PM
How to train your cat to perform almost any command [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 November 22nd 07 05:56 PM
A display of hierarchal command ... John Rahn Cat anecdotes 3 July 8th 06 04:02 PM
B & C and FSP - Command Performance Bev Cat anecdotes 6 December 23rd 03 05:04 AM