Aunti Mabel and what happened

Old September 26th 12, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Aunti Mabel and what happened

Hi all my friends,

Aunti Mabel looks good to hold her 16th birthday parti come the big
T-bird day in the USA as planned. She had a bad spell of a 4 day
duration that looked like a stroke but doggies and people do not get
over a stroke in 4 days to return to normal.

I am carefully being tootled by meowmie on how to do '2foot speak' so
that the word gets out to them.

It was really sad to see Aunti Mabel falling over and not eating fur 2
days. They had to carry her over the 2 inch rise from the porch back
into 'inside'. She was real sick.

Wut happend was she was fine then she went out to the outside and as
normal had a treat as she came in (I suspect it's to make her not poop
inside but we let that be as doggies can be a little nasty to live with
but i love mine).

She gotted her treat then threw up and kept doing it. Then, she didnt
want to eat no more. She started falling down too but more on one side
because she's got arthris (meowmie helped me spell that, it's stuff
that makes your joints hurt and get weak).

She got taken to the vet right away. I say VET as the bad ones are
TEDs but the gud ones are VETS who fix you so you do not hurt.
Anyways, this one took blod tests but a sad look, we all thinking 'it's
time Aunti, and so glad to have had you in our lives'. I wuz purring
with the best wif my buddy.

Come 2 days later Aunti feels like eating and meowmie watches every
single morsel she gets. I'd be jelous over the major 'goodies' except
you cant ever hate on Aunti anna she was so sick, it made me purr-happy
to see her eat a little.

Then, as she gets better we found out daddy-2foot innocently wus giving
her some of the evil treats. He had a small stash and meowmie feels
terrible that daddy2foot didnt know better.

She tossed them all but as the bag was removed, she's not sure what it
was other than *might* be milos? Befur you get mad at my daddy2foot,
you need to know he was in tears to help her and knew no more than most
of us. Enny of your 2foots might make the same mistake so please do
not judge mai 2foots harshly.

Ennyways, Aunti Mabel felt all better after 4 days anna the VET took
some blod from her and Cash and they is ok but Aunti still has sum odd
stuff clearing out. Cash's butt is too big apparently to habve ben
affected as he gets the same amount of treats Aunti does but he's a
bunch bigger.

Ennyways, I think all the added purrs to mai own helpd a bunch.

Thank you so much. Life with Aunti is much more interesting! Besides,
she's very cuddly! Even if she insists on the center spot between be
and Cash over her age so I get an end spot (grumble).

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!!

Old September 26th 12, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Purrs and prayers lovingly sent from our home to yours for Aunti Mabel to
feel better soon.
We know the 2 foots feel bad about the treats.
Love,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps and our Mommy Kyla

Old September 26th 12, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Ennyways, I think all the added purrs to mai own helpd a bunch.

Thank you so much. Life with Aunti is much more interesting! Besides,
she's very cuddly! Even if she insists on the center spot between be
and Cash over her age so I get an end spot (grumble).

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!!

Thank you for the update, Daisy-chan. We're delighted to hear that Aunti
Mabel is feeling better. We will keep purring that she continues to
improve.

If Mabel would like to attend the Jellicle Ball this year we can have a
special soft cushion reserved for her, and special food that won't
violate her dietary restrictions.

Amelia
Old October 7th 12, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Amelia T Cat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Ennyways, I think all the added purrs to mai own helpd a bunch.

Thank you so much. Life with Aunti is much more interesting!
Besides, she's very cuddly! Even if she insists on the center spot
between be and Cash over her age so I get an end spot (grumble).

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!!

Thank you for the update, Daisy-chan. We're delighted to hear that
Aunti Mabel is feeling better. We will keep purring that she
continues to improve.

If Mabel would like to attend the Jellicle Ball this year we can have
a special soft cushion reserved for her, and special food that won't
violate her dietary restrictions.

Amelia

THank you Amelia!

Aunti Mabel perked up her ears anna is wagging her tail. Cash just
asked if he could help as a door-doggie to open anna close the door fur
us? After Aunti Mabel scared us so much, we doesn't like to let her
too far outa sight.

I see wez need 3 to vouch fur dem. I kin be one anna I guess you kud
be 2 iffin you agree wif Cash? He still has his special tail oriniment
box so we kin bell the doggie anna not let any kittahs who hadn't met
him befur get scarified iff his tail gets happi.

Dey boff has dare shots an no flea pestes.

I guess dere's a list about wif us to pre-register 2 doggies? Since
dez special anna pretty well known, I'z hopin dey gets to go.

Oh, Aunti Mabel reminded maiself to let you all know the next party
will be hosted bai us at the Virginia Beach Boardwalk ober the big bird
holiday as we celebrate her birfday and 2 years since she came to live
wif us. Probably odders will have partis too.

Wez reserved diz place fur our parti in Novemeber:

http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/vir...beach-oceanfro
nt-ORFVHHF/index.html

Old October 8th 12, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

I see wez need 3 to vouch fur dem. I kin be one anna I guess you kud be
2 iffin you agree wif Cash? He still has his special tail oriniment box
so we kin bell the doggie anna not let any kittahs who hadn't met him
befur get scarified iff his tail gets happi.

Dey boff has dare shots an no flea pestes.

I guess dere's a list about wif us to pre-register 2 doggies? Since dez
special anna pretty well known, I'z hopin dey gets to go.

The thing about needing to be vouched for by 3 kitties is a new one for
me, but won't be an issue. I'll be glad to vouch for Aunt Mabel and Cash,
and so will Sammy Redcat.

Amelia
Old October 8th 12, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Amelia T Cat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I see wez need 3 to vouch fur dem. I kin be one anna I guess you
kud be 2 iffin you agree wif Cash? He still has his special tail
oriniment box so we kin bell the doggie anna not let any kittahs
who hadn't met him befur get scarified iff his tail gets happi.

Dey boff has dare shots an no flea pestes.

I guess dere's a list about wif us to pre-register 2 doggies?
Since dez special anna pretty well known, I'z hopin dey gets to go.

The thing about needing to be vouched for by 3 kitties is a new one
for me, but won't be an issue. I'll be glad to vouch for Aunt Mabel
and Cash, and so will Sammy Redcat.

Amelia

Thank you Amelia! Cash is picking through his tail belled orniments
anna bow ties so he can look suitably dashingly dapper but not
scareyfying as he's a big gentlemanly goof. Aunti Mabel anna maiself
think the black tie wif the little sparkles (discrete diamonds) and the
black silk tail orniment with the silver bells will do well!

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!!

Aunti Mabel cshenk Cat community 5 October 7th 12 03:49 PM
Purrs fur Aunti Mabel cshenk Cat community 6 September 19th 12 05:04 AM
Parti Wif Aunti Mabel! cshenk Cat community 14 November 24th 11 07:03 PM
OT but thought you might enjoy, Mabel Anne cshenk Cat anecdotes 10 November 21st 10 06:14 PM
Mabel and HRFL at the vet Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 4 June 19th 05 02:19 PM