Daisy-chan wanders about

Old September 27th 14, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_5_]

Default Daisy-chan wanders about

"

On Friday, September 19, 2014
Looking about she sees the plates are empty and everyone is yawning

with a comand decision after she yawns herself, she scampers over to

the food table and loads a plate though much has been eaten up.

She loads the last 2 crawdads, 6 of the last 12 shrimp, and a
pawful of

dried banana and apple bits.

Coming back, she pokes Cash in the butt then licks Iowna at the
back of

her ear. Cash startles but tried hard to say he wasn't asleep but
she

knows better... Iowna doesn't try to hide it. She just grins and
snags

an idle shrimp then jumps off her bench and heads to their shelter.

Looking back she barks softly at Cash that it's bedtime.

Cash looks for a moment like he wants to object and party longer
but a

huge yawn erupts and there's no hiding it. Daisy-Chan grabs his
tail

and starts dragging him to bed and being a smart fellow, he follows

along.

Shortly with amuzement, the few still up notice though they setup 2

pup-tents, the 3 of them are piled all in one of them. THe other
has a

sign, "free lodging".

OoFeliyaa peers from the bushes. She's already sneaked in twice
when

folks were busy and snagged a lot of kibble. She has 2 babies on her

back and she can't read well but she understands 'free'.

She shuffles up carefully then takes residence with her 2 babies.
She

already has breakfast for them all of the table. She watched for
hours

and knows no one here will hurt her or her babies. With that
thought,

the mommie opossum cuddles her babies and goes to sleep.

--

Samanfa wants to sing yoor babies a lullyby, possum-lady. Wood dat be
ok?

She pokes open an eye and grins, then cuddles a baby possum. She
wonders if he knows any possum songs but is just as happy with whatever
he sings.

Mosey sits by Samantha with his guitar and they sing to the baby possums a
lullaby.
Soon they are all asleep.

"You sing pretty good, Samantha yeUP ", says Mosey and smiles, looking at
the pile of snoring possum babies. .

Old September 29th 14, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

Iowna turns to Daisy-chan with a question in her eyes (since it was all
a visual exchange) and Daisy-chan explains. Iowna giggles then looks
intent for a moment and asks if they have more mouse tails? If the
stock is high enough to try, she thinks they might be pretty tastey
fried? As crunchy as kibble but better?

Daisy-chan blinks and starts to slobber a bit as she asks Ugasesdi if
he has enough spare to try an experiment? She doesnt know if it is
normal stuff to other kittahs, only that it sounds delicious for a
treat that is new to her and is thinking the table mates would like to
try it too?

I'm not sure. The tails were supplied by neighbors. I will ask.

[He disappears into the kitchen, then reappears a few minutes later with
a platter full of fried mouse tails. He places the platter before
Daisy-chan.]

Old October 1st 14, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 9/26/2014 8:40 PM, cshenk wrote:
Community Kitties wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Morning slowly dawns and the sounds of folks rushing about with
morning ablutions begins.

Iowna heading to go pee sniffs a facinating aroma and stops by their
second tent to sniff. Peering in with her head cocked to the side,
she says"Hai! I'z Iowna. Dez gonta ring da Brekfast bell soon.
I'z putted sum more fuds inna bag bai your door dat others started."

OoFeliyaa is both charmed and confused because Iowna is talking to a
pole tent 2 feet from her but she shrugs and thinks she is nice
even if a little strange.

Iowna says: "I'z going morning potty. Iffin you aire not sure
where we goes, you kin follow me anna I kin sniff us right back to
here!" Grinning OoFeliyaa rousts the babies and sets off after
Iowna.

Kittahs and doggies who didn't know about the guests who dropped in,
are startled to see a little blind beagle leading an Opossum with 2
babies off to the doggie pee area but they grin and take it in
stride.

Taking care of morning needs, Iowna helps keep the 2 babies from
wandering too far by licking them until they giggle. She's
facinated when they jump back on OoFeliyaa's back for the trip back.

As Iowna sniffs the way back she smells Cash and gives him a morning
lick as he heads down. Daisy-chan, yawning is following him and
gives a yawn with a wave to OoFeliyaa.

As they head back to the tent, they hear the breakfast bell ring. 2
Babies detach and run with a laughing Momma trying to catch up as
they run for breakfast.

OMG! They have their favorite! Mouse and eggs!!!

[Harri, Sammy, Amelia, and Ranger all walk together to the dining
area, greeting everyone they see. Sammy and Ranger go load up 4
plates with bacon, roast beef hash, and eggs, and bring them back to
the table. As they take their seats, Chief Smith greets everybody. As
he reaches the area where OoFeliyaa and her babies are chowing down
on eggs, he squats down by them to speak to them quietly.]

Osiyo, tsi u-sti. My name is Ugasesdi, and you and your little ones
are welcome in my home. We of the Tsalagi treasure and respect our
neighbors, human and otherwise. Please remember that I leave food
out for my neighbors every morning, and every evening when the
weather gets cold. You never need fear for your safety when you come
here to eat.

OoFeliyaa does her version of a nose-boop but tells the kids they are
still going to learn to fend for themselves as it's an important skill.
Still, she will take the gifts of friends and make a den close to here.
She whispers to the kids that he might like his gutters cleaned and
such and they are right size to do that.

[He then stands and speaks to everybody:]

Good morning, all, and welcome again to my home. Please, enjoy the
food that is here. I also set out special treats supplied by some of
your party, so there is plenty for all.

Daisy-chan digs in with a gusto but almost chokes when Cash digs into
his scrambled eggs and come ups up with a delectable mouse tail hanging
down. His cheeks are all full of scrambled eggs with a tail drifting
out so it looks like he's eating mouse. Catching her giggles and
noticing the tail, he slurps up the tail like a bit of spagetti with a
sublime espression. He swallows the rest then digs in looking for more
mouse tails...

Iowna turns to Daisy-chan with a question in her eyes (since it was all
a visual exchange) and Daisy-chan explains. Iowna giggles then looks
intent for a moment and asks if they have more mouse tails? If the
stock is high enough to try, she thinks they might be pretty tastey
fried? As crunchy as kibble but better?

Daisy-chan blinks and starts to slobber a bit as she asks Ugasesdi if
he has enough spare to try an experiment? She doesnt know if it is
normal stuff to other kittahs, only that it sounds delicious for a
treat that is new to her and is thinking the table mates would like to
try it too?

As they are eating a big black suv's pull in and two big cats get out.
"We are looking for these cats. They are the royal family. Have you seen
them?" He hands a picture to be passed around. As the kitties are
looking at the pictures of Rex and Regina, Samwise has snick off to
their camper.

" No we haven't seen them. " Other kitties shake their head's, no. " Do
you mind if we look around"

Samwise has taken Rex, Regina and the kits to Chief Smith's barn to hid
them.

The FBI cat goes into Rex and Regina's empty camper. They wonder about
all the fancy things they see and know an ordinary cat could not afford
them. 'Who does this trainer belong to?"

Harri steps forward" It's mine."

FBI cat: "If you don't mind me asking. That is a fancy camper you have."

Harri: " Well sir, my brother and I were in the trucking business. A few
years ago we sold it and now we are traveling with our friends."

The FBI are not sure of Harri's story but they walk back to their SUV. "
If you see the cats we are looking for call the state police."
Old October 1st 14, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:32:40 PM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:
[...]

after the FBI cats have gone, little Samantha goes over to the spot where they were parked. She scratches in the dirt to disturb the tire marks. Then, despite the fact that she is a sweet little girl-puppy, she lifts her leg...

--
Squeakytoy, for her Hous
Old October 4th 14, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

The tails arrive and Daisy-chan gets to work, tossing a few to Iowna
and Cash. She is taking some of them and making Tempura fried tails.

Cash moans softly since he isnt allowed wheat. Daisy-chan hears him
and makes up a few with rice flour.

'Tempurra Tails anyone?'. Daisy gets almost trampled but is giggling
as kittahs run over to test out a new dish. It's very crunchy and
delicious.

Cash grins and decides to out himself. He brings over a plate of
veggies (not too much, he is a dog afterall) and asks for Daisy-chan to
make a few tempurra green beans. Iowna meantime sniffs and has an
idea. Wandering off, she grabs a few sprigs of catnip and wraps them
around some of the mouse tails and asks if Daisy-chan can tempurra that?

The scent of tempura mouse tails wrapped with nip soon pervades the
area.

Old October 4th 14, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Oofelliaa and her babies carefully cover the tracks. They smell quite
different and hope no one minds that they let a little pee go. Then
they run about and confuse the whole area with opossum scent.

" No we haven't seen them. " Other kitties shake their head's, no. "
Do you mind if we look around"

Samwise has taken Rex, Regina and the kits to Chief Smith's barn to
hid them.

Cash and one other dog hope Chief Smith will not be mad as they hike a
leg and pee on the barn. They are careful to not let it run inside.
They act very normal as they come back to the table to have more
breakfast.

The FBI cats seem most confused to see Doggies comuning with Kittahs
and snort in disgust that they don't even know to go to the obvious
pee-spot. They think the doggies are not very bright.

The FBI cat goes into Rex and Regina's empty camper. They wonder
about all the fancy things they see and know an ordinary cat could
not afford them. 'Who does this trainer belong to?"

Harri steps forward" It's mine."

FBI cat: "If you don't mind me asking. That is a fancy camper you
have."

Harri: " Well sir, my brother and I were in the trucking business. A
few years ago we sold it and now we are traveling with our friends."

The FBI are not sure of Harri's story but they walk back to their
SUV. " If you see the cats we are looking for call the state police."

Regina and Rex hide safely, snickering at how little the FBI knew of
friends and how to cover a trail.

On their way out, Iowna plots a little revenge. She eats 1/2 the mouse
tails in a big gulp then climbs down and barfs on the FBI cat's feet.

'Oh dear, so sorry for that'. She looks totally sincere and the
disgusted cat wanders off wiping his feet.

Behind his back, she snickers then goes back to the table an apoligizes
for taking more than her share but offers a 'high 5'.

Old October 5th 14, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

P2nya sniffs the air and turns toward the kitchen,,,
OMB! Dat smellz sooo gud!
I wud lyke a plate fur me an Sunnydance...wiff sum Catship,
purrleeez.
If yu ar not yuzink da rezt of eatsh meowzee fur mouse-Ka-bobz,
I kin yuze dem fur Micekreem©. Mousesikulz© and
Lovable MiceKreem Kayke©.

P2nya AKA Sweetee

Old October 5th 14, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sylvia M wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

Cash's ears perk up at Mousesikulz and licks his lips. Iowna looks
over at Daisy-chan and asks what they are. Daisy-chan simply purrs and
lays her cheek to Iowna's. Iowna gets the point and starts slobbering
a bit in anticipation.

ping daisy chan Storrmmee Cat community 14 March 20th 11 01:56 AM
Purrs and alert, lost cat Pinto-chan cshenk Cat community 15 March 12th 11 01:05 AM
Pets, scritches and purrs deserved for Daisy-chan! cshenk Cat anecdotes 12 September 28th 10 02:48 PM
Took Daisy to TED Katz Cat anecdotes 20 March 18th 05 07:55 PM
Daisy RB HRFLTiger Cat anecdotes 16 December 28th 03 10:55 PM