I need a high quality cat

Old February 7th 05, 01:13 PM
Maaxx

Default I need a high quality cat

I really want a cat. I need something to pet, stroke, and smell. I
want to see a slinky creature meander around my appartment. I went to
the animal shelter the other day but all their pets were pretty
inexpensive. I'd imagine if I were to pay $400 for a cat it would be
of higher quality. For instance, a better meow, longer tail, and
softer fur. Does anyone know of where to find a good cat that is
needle drug-free?
Old February 7th 05, 06:29 PM
I.P.Freely

"Maaxx" wrote in message
om...
I really want a cat. I need something to pet, stroke, and smell. I
want to see a slinky creature meander around my appartment. I went to
the animal shelter the other day but all their pets were pretty
inexpensive. I'd imagine if I were to pay $400 for a cat it would be
of higher quality. For instance, a better meow, longer tail, and
softer fur. Does anyone know of where to find a good cat that is
needle drug-free?

Don't feed the troll folks.

--
I.P.Freely

I ain't p*ssed off. I'm in f*cking wonderment. I'm waiting to be kept happy
by another f*cking fairytale."
- Al Swearengen

Old February 7th 05, 06:55 PM
Phil P.

"Maaxx" wrote in message
om...
I really want a cat. I need something to pet, stroke, and smell. I
want to see a slinky creature meander around my appartment. I went to
the animal shelter the other day but all their pets were pretty
inexpensive. I'd imagine if I were to pay $400 for a cat it would be
of higher quality.

Vist my store, I have several high-quality cats I can let you have for $400
or $500. But if you really want the highest quality cat, I can let you have
an original Felis Silvestris Domesticus for $1,000. That's the highest
quality cat you can get without going directly to the source in Africa. In
fact, this cat is a desendant of Felis Silvestris Lybica! I have DNA
mapping to prove it!

For instance, a better meow, longer tail, and
softer fur. Does anyone know of where to find a good cat that is
needle drug-free?

Sure, no problem! Just keep in mind, the better the meow, the higher the
price. The same applies to the length of the tail and softness of the fur.
I'll throw in good quality purr that's guaranteed for life at no extra
charge.

Bring cash.

Old February 7th 05, 07:18 PM
Priscilla H. Ballou

"Phil P." wrote:

"Maaxx" wrote in message
om...
[...]

No, he may NOT have Francis! Francis has a definite voice with a wide
vocabulary, his tail is longer than his body (which isn't short), and
his tummy fur against my face in the morning is softer than down.

Priscilla
Old February 7th 05, 09:07 PM
Joe Canuck

Maaxx wrote:

I really want a cat. I need something to pet, stroke, and smell. I
want to see a slinky creature meander around my appartment. I went to
the animal shelter the other day but all their pets were pretty
inexpensive. I'd imagine if I were to pay $400 for a cat it would be
of higher quality. For instance, a better meow, longer tail, and
softer fur. Does anyone know of where to find a good cat that is
needle drug-free?

How about renting a cat from "Rent-a-Cat"?

The starting monthly rate is $500 which does not include food or litter.
Old February 7th 05, 09:13 PM
Steve G

Maaxx wrote:
I want to see a slinky creature meander around my appartment.

This is something I too would like. In the meantime, I have a cat.

Steve.

Old February 7th 05, 09:25 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-07, Steve G penned:

Maaxx wrote:
I want to see a slinky creature meander around my appartment.

This is something I too would like. In the meantime, I have a cat.

Steve.

ROFL!

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old February 7th 05, 11:38 PM
Helen Miles

"Phil P." wrote in message
nk.net

Vist my store, I have several high-quality cats I can let you have for $400
or $500. But if you really want the highest quality cat, I can let you have
an original Felis Silvestris Domesticus for $1,000. That's the highest
quality cat you can get without going directly to the source in Africa. In
fact, this cat is a desendant of Felis Silvestris Lybica! I have DNA
mapping to prove it!///

I can go one better than that Phil! I can give you a Felis silvestris
grampia (only 400 left in the world) for £100,000. All proceeds donated
to a certain place called Maxs house! ;o)

Helen M

Old February 8th 05, 12:16 AM
Ashley

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:7f6e23789745a506883a2b45a44280a3.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

I can go one better than that Phil! I can give you a Felis silvestris
grampia (only 400 left in the world) for £100,000. All proceeds donated
to a certain place called Maxs house! ;o)

I've just looked up photos. Cool looking breed. And I've always liked
slightly wild Scots ;-)

Old February 8th 05, 12:22 PM
Phil P.

Helen Miles wrote:
"Phil P." wrote in message
nk.net

Vist my store, I have several high-quality cats I can let you have for $400
or $500. But if you really want the highest quality cat, I can let you have
an original Felis Silvestris Domesticus for $1,000. That's the highest
quality cat you can get without going directly to the source in Africa. In
fact, this cat is a desendant of Felis Silvestris Lybica! I have DNA
mapping to prove it!///

I can go one better than that Phil! I can give you a Felis silvestris
grampia (only 400 left in the world) for £100,000. All proceeds donated
to a certain place called Maxs house! ;o)

Helen M

Hiya Helen,

That's one beautiful animal! Why so cheap? ;-) Lybica is still my
favorite with Chaus running a close second. Lybica is in danger too
because of hybridisation with domestic cats.

Breeding endangered Wildcats - now that's a breeding program I
wholeheartedly agree with.

I read a story somewhere awhile back about some asshole who killed few
Grampias in Scotland. The moronic judge wouldn't charge the killer with
a crime because the cat was considered a domestic cat and no one could
prove definitively that the cat was an endangered Grampia. Do you know
if they ever finally nailed the *******?

I forgot his name; how's the Margay with Cytauxzoon that you rescued
from Belize?

Nice seeing you around again!

Phil