How can I stay angry?

Old June 29th 05, 06:48 AM
Marina

Default How can I stay angry?

Mir-mir went through her usual antics during the night -
curtain-climbing, flowerpot-digging, squirrel-wrestling on top of me in
bed - and I didn't get much sleep. But how can I stay angry at her when
I sit down at the computer in the morning and she comes over and
stretches up her arms to be lifted and cries like a baby, 'Ma-ma!
Ma-ma!' And then she settles down for a good wash and takes a long nap
(over an hour) on my arm. This girl has me so firmly wrapped around her
little paw.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 29th 05, 12:01 PM
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
(over an hour) on my arm. This girl has me so firmly wrapped around her
little paw.

Was there ever any doubt?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 29th 05, 03:23 PM
CatNipped

"Marina" wrote in message
Mir-mir went through her usual antics during the night -
curtain-climbing, flowerpot-digging, squirrel-wrestling on top of me in
bed - and I didn't get much sleep. But how can I stay angry at her when
I sit down at the computer in the morning and she comes over and
stretches up her arms to be lifted and cries like a baby, 'Ma-ma!
Ma-ma!' And then she settles down for a good wash and takes a long nap
(over an hour) on my arm. This girl has me so firmly wrapped around her
little paw.

AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I've always said cuteness is what gawd gives babies of
all species to keep their mommy's from killing them! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.

Old June 30th 05, 05:26 AM
CATherine

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:48:13 +0300, Marina
wrote:

Mir-mir went through her usual antics during the night -
curtain-climbing, flowerpot-digging, squirrel-wrestling on top of me in
bed - and I didn't get much sleep. But how can I stay angry at her when
I sit down at the computer in the morning and she comes over and
stretches up her arms to be lifted and cries like a baby, 'Ma-ma!
Ma-ma!' And then she settles down for a good wash and takes a long nap
(over an hour) on my arm. This girl has me so firmly wrapped around her
little paw.

It sounds like she has such joy in life and thanks you for providing
her with so many things to stimulate her hunting skills.

--
CATherine

"stay away" ken Cats - misc 35 January 10th 05 09:37 PM
stay away ken Cat health & behaviour 1 December 17th 04 12:53 AM
Angry cat Jack Cat health & behaviour 24 December 4th 03 09:26 PM
I am so angry (vent) MaryL Cat health & behaviour 76 November 2nd 03 05:08 PM
Cat doesn't want to stay indoors Miner At The Dial-A-View Cat health & behaviour 66 September 27th 03 04:30 AM