Dumped Cats, Again

Old July 8th 04, 08:35 AM
polonca12000

I love happy endings!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Pat" wrote in message
I can't wait!!!! Tell the babies that their soon-to-be new mom already

loves
them to pieces!!!!!

"Sherry " wrote in message
OMG. You're my new best friend.
E-mail me with a plan. My DH is off work Fri. evening, Saturday and

Sunday
this
week, and the following weekend too. Let me know.

Sherry

Old July 8th 04, 11:49 PM
SUQKRT

In article ,
itty (Sherry ) wrote:

Oh, here's one. Biskit wants to show you what a brave girl she is, lying
with
her chin resting on that screenless window.
http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/biskitwindow/jpg.
That's a really nice thing to say, Karen. To be blunt, I thought she was
horribly ugly when she first got here.

Sherry

I've said this before, Biskit looks just like Spicey, but with long hair/fur.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old July 8th 04, 11:49 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "Pat"
wrote:

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message

Those kittens really are beautiful creatures. I just had to have
another look at the pics. I can already see them stomping around
on those gorgeous big cat paws. Congratulations Pat, you've got
yourself a lovely pair there.
Helen Wheels

I think Sherry might not know this yet, but to see ALL the lovely pictures
she has posted of the babies, just go to http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/
which has a live-link directory of all her pics.

All the gray kitten pics there have "graykitten/s" in the name.

I did that yesterday (I'd figured out the way to get to directories a while
ago), those kittens are sooooo cute, the persons who abandoned them must be
really cold hearted.

Old July 10th 04, 12:30 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", "Pat"
artfully composed this message
within on 06 Jul 2004:

"Sherry " wrote in message
OMG. You're my new best friend.
E-mail me with a plan. My DH is off work Fri. evening, Saturday
and Sunday

this
week, and the following weekend too. Let me know.

Sherry

I can't wait to hear the update to this!! Yay!!

--
Cheryl