What is Meowmie doing?

Old January 21st 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default What is Meowmie doing?

She had this small bottle of colored liquid and it had this wand and
she was dippin it into the colored liquid and all. I jumped onto her
desk and she SHOVED me away. Something about 'doing her nails'???

Then I saw she was touching the wand with the colored stuff and she was
touching it to those weird things hoomins have for claws. You know the
things on the tips of their fingers and toes that are completely
insuperior to what we cats have?

Why on earth would a hoomin want to color those things? I certainly
would NEVER apply colored stuff to my beautiful claws.

Hoomins are very strange, and such behavior seems to make no sense.

Mischief

Hoomin note:

Yeah it seems to make no sense to try to paint your nails and toes with
a curious cat nearby

Kristi

Old January 22nd 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

Hoomin note:

Yeah it seems to make no sense to try to paint your nails and toes with
a curious cat nearby

Kristi

Rita always decides to get cuddly when I've got a needle full of
insulin and I'm ready to poke my hip with it. That's when she decides
to rub against the hand holding the needle. She hasn't figured out yet
that when Mommy is holding the sharp pointy thing, stay away!!

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Old January 22nd 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mischief wrote:

Hoomin note:

Yeah it seems to make no sense to try to paint your nails and toes with
a curious cat nearby

Although I hear that cat hairs, dried right into the nail polish, is now
all the rage on the high fashion circuit.

Joyce
Old January 22nd 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 21 Jan 2007 14:27:33 -0800, "Mischief"
yodeled:

She had this small bottle of colored liquid and it had this wand and
she was dippin it into the colored liquid and all. I jumped onto her
desk and she SHOVED me away. Something about 'doing her nails'???

Then I saw she was touching the wand with the colored stuff and she was
touching it to those weird things hoomins have for claws. You know the
things on the tips of their fingers and toes that are completely
insuperior to what we cats have?

Why on earth would a hoomin want to color those things? I certainly
would NEVER apply colored stuff to my beautiful claws.

Hoomins are very strange, and such behavior seems to make no sense.

Mischief

DID USMELL DAT STUFF????? PEEEEEEEEEE-YEW!!!!!!!!!!

LUV DANTE

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 22nd 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Hello der,

owr hoomans completely baffle us, they clip owr claws, but every two weeks
the female hooman gets hers put ON, how that is fare I don't get, Trudi
ups.com...

Old January 22nd 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Jane wrote:
Rita always decides to get cuddly when I've got a needle full of
insulin and I'm ready to poke my hip with it. That's when she decides
to rub against the hand holding the needle. She hasn't figured out yet
that when Mommy is holding the sharp pointy thing, stay away!!

Oh yes! Caliban always seems to pick that time to come hurtling into my
lap, when I have the bare needle poised for injection. I've developed
some interesting moves to keep him and the needle apart.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old January 22nd 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Mischief wrote:
Why on earth would a hoomin want to color those things? I certainly
would NEVER apply colored stuff to my beautiful claws.

Hoomins are very strange, and such behavior seems to make no sense.

When Miranda and her siblings were born, my niece painted a little nail
polish on one claw of each kitten, so that she would know which was
which (they all looked exactly alike at first:
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/12310...8511339zbGAhb).

Old January 22nd 07, 09:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

When Miranda and her siblings were born, my niece painted a little nail
polish on one claw of each kitten, so that she would know which was
which (they all looked exactly alike at first:
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/12310...8511339zbGAhb).

Oh, the *greyness*! And the cuteness is blinding.

The one with its head resting on her rear leg looks exhausted, like it
had just used up all its energy getting to that point.

Great photo.

Joyce