birthday

Old March 27th 04, 03:08 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default birthday

Happy Birthday to Vernon. Great cycling prezzies, I see :-) Purrs,

I'll be passing along the best wishes. Tonight Nathan & I are taking him out
for a meal - there will be a bottle of chilled champagne waiting at the
restaurant.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old March 27th 04, 04:28 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Frank, Nikki and I want to send Vernon our best birthday wishes. Hope you
have a nice time at the restaurant.

Thanks - I'll pass these along. I'm sure the restaurant will be good. It's in
our village - see
http://www.greenbankshotel.co.uk/
Jenny, the lady who owns it is a lovely lady.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old March 27th 04, 04:28 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Happy Birthday, Vernon! Happy biking!
Jazz & his mama

I'll pass the good wishes along :-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old March 27th 04, 05:24 PM
Adrian

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
Happy Birthday to Vernon. Great cycling prezzies, I see :-) Purrs,

I'll be passing along the best wishes. Tonight Nathan & I are taking him

out
for a meal - there will be a bottle of chilled champagne waiting at the
restaurant.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched

off--

Old March 27th 04, 05:25 PM
Adrian

Happy Birthday to Vernon. Great cycling prezzies, I see :-) Purrs,

I'll be passing along the best wishes. Tonight Nathan & I are taking
him out for a meal - there will be a bottle of chilled champagne
waiting at the restaurant.

Cheers, helen s

Happy birthday Vernon, and may you have amny many more.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old March 27th 04, 06:05 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Woo Hoo, a bicycle purrday!! Please tell Vernon happy purrday for us
and scritch his head. We hope he got lots of shrimpies and kitty treats.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine

Will pass on the good wishes. So far I don't think any of the cats has left a
fresh present anywhere;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old March 27th 04, 06:41 PM
David Yehudah

I guess that's better than re-cycled. . .Haw-haw-haw cough, sputter

Today is Vernon's birthday. He is well cycled on his birthday :-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old March 27th 04, 06:44 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

I guess that's better than re-cycled. . .Haw-haw-haw cough, sputter

Hmm... "darling, I think you should be recycled... for a younger model" ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old March 27th 04, 11:04 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Happy birthday Vernon, and may you have amny many more.

Thanks - I'll pass the best wishes along.

Just got back from the restaurant.

Chilled champagne when we got there.

For starters, Nathan & I had a fresh fruit mix of mango, melon, strawberry,
raspberry, passion fruit, physalis... Vernon had grilled feta cheese with a
warm tomato compote.

For a main caourse we all had fillet steak with assorted veggies. Vernon & I
had a nice Cote de Rhone to go with it. Nathan had lemonade :-)

For deesert, both Vernon and Nathan had caramelised pineapple with vanilla ice
cream. I had a baked banana with honey from Wendling bees and pistachio nuts
with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Post meal, we were met by Rosie & Jim, the hotel cats (black & white brother &
sister), who graced us with their presence. Rosie is a big girl - the size of
Marble. Jim is *huge* - but neither are overweight, they are *big*. As Nathan
said of Jim, "Whoa! he's the size of a dog! I know where the restaurant gets
its venison from - Jim hunts it!" Jim is a huge softie and allowed me the
pleasure of him standing on my lap, whilst purring loudly and dribbling on my
knee, all while performing cat acupunture on said knee. I purred and chirruped
to Jim who seemed to enjoy ahving a human speaking cat, as I was rewarded with
lots of headbuttz, bottom sniffs and nose touches, all to constant purring
(Jim's purring...)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old March 28th 04, 09:42 AM