Bandit reaches Seven

Old March 30th 04, 07:13 PM
Exocat

Default Bandit reaches Seven

LO Folks

In all the fuss over Snowball the Ragdoll I didn't want to overlook
the fact that Bandit my beloved senior B&W DSH rescue cat had his 5th
adoption birthday today (he was believed to be just turned 2 when I
was united with him).

Many cuddles & helpings of Prawns were the order of his special day.

A celebratory picture of him taken today is heading right away to the
album "Owners Past & Present" at the URL below. It'll be the last on
the page, no. 15 IIRC.

Purrs to all

Gordon the human
Bandit the birthday boy
Pericles the noble
Snowball the hoolikitten

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

Old March 30th 04, 08:23 PM
John Biltz

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 10:13:32 -0800, Exocat wrote
(in article ):

http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

They are both adorable.

Old March 30th 04, 09:44 PM
lrulan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BANDIT!!!
May you have many, many more.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old March 31st 04, 04:27 AM
LOL

"Exocat" wrote in message ...
LO Folks

In all the fuss over Snowball the Ragdoll I didn't want to overlook
the fact that Bandit my beloved senior B&W DSH rescue cat had his 5th
adoption birthday today (he was believed to be just turned 2 when I
was united with him).

Many cuddles & helpings of Prawns were the order of his special day.

A celebratory picture of him taken today is heading right away to the
album "Owners Past & Present" at the URL below. It'll be the last on
the page, no. 15 IIRC.

Purrs to all

Gordon the human
Bandit the birthday boy
Pericles the noble
Snowball the hoolikitten

Awww, he is gorgeous, snoozing with his little tongue peeping out. I
hope he had a lovely day, with many more marvelous birthdays ahead.

------
Krista
Old March 31st 04, 05:07 AM
Marina

"Exocat" wrote
LO Folks

In all the fuss over Snowball the Ragdoll I didn't want to overlook
the fact that Bandit my beloved senior B&W DSH rescue cat had his 5th
adoption birthday today (he was believed to be just turned 2 when I
was united with him).

Many cuddles & helpings of Prawns were the order of his special day.

A celebratory picture of him taken today is heading right away to the
album "Owners Past & Present" at the URL below. It'll be the last on
the page, no. 15 IIRC.

Aww, what a happy-looking cat with his little tongue protruding! Many happy
returns on his adoption day!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 31st 04, 03:06 PM
Christine Burel

Happy purrday to Bandit!
Christine and kitties

Old March 31st 04, 03:56 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:13:32 +0100, "Exocat"
yodeled:

LO Folks

In all the fuss over Snowball the Ragdoll I didn't want to overlook
the fact that Bandit my beloved senior B&W DSH rescue cat had his 5th
adoption birthday today (he was believed to be just turned 2 when I
was united with him).

Many cuddles & helpings of Prawns were the order of his special day.

A celebratory picture of him taken today is heading right away to the
album "Owners Past & Present" at the URL below. It'll be the last on
the page, no. 15 IIRC.

I think there are few things in life that reward your efforts the way
adopting an animal, giving him food, shelter and love, does. Few
things that seem to reliably work out as well as taking some forlorn
little waif, and transforming him-- seemingly before your eyes,
seemingly in no time at all-- into a big, furry, purry lovebug.
Bandit's beautiful.

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)
Old March 31st 04, 04:52 PM
Susan M

Bandit is soooooooooooo adorable. So fluffy and cute!!\

Happy adoption day!!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old March 31st 04, 06:46 PM
polonca12000

Happy purr-day, Bandit!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Exocat" wrote in message
LO Folks

In all the fuss over Snowball the Ragdoll I didn't want to overlook
the fact that Bandit my beloved senior B&W DSH rescue cat had his 5th
adoption birthday today (he was believed to be just turned 2 when I
was united with him).

snip

Old April 1st 04, 01:21 AM
m. L. Briggs

wrote:

LO Folks

In all the fuss over Snowball the Ragdoll I didn't want to overlook
the fact that Bandit my beloved senior B&W DSH rescue cat had his 5th
adoption birthday today (he was believed to be just turned 2 when I
was united with him).

Many cuddles & helpings of Prawns were the order of his special day.

A celebratory picture of him taken today is heading right away to the
album "Owners Past & Present" at the URL below. It'll be the last on
the page, no. 15 IIRC.

Purrs to all

Gordon the human
Bandit the birthday boy
Pericles the noble
Snowball the hoolikitten

April lst is the day I chose to celebrate TuTu's birthday -- also
the 7th. She was found as a kitten wandering and starving and a
rescue group took her, spayed her and gave her shots. She was
then put up for adoption. I found her at Petsmart one month after my
beloved Siamese (RB) took the journey to the Bridge. TuTu is a
"cuddle bunny".