Conan Cliff Notes

Old June 17th 05, 03:25 PM
LemonPops via CatKB.com

Default Conan Cliff Notes

Could someone please summarize in a few sentences the Conan story? (except
for Philip, he seems to be the culprit). I just can't follow exactly what's
going on in all these posts...

I guess this is like back in High School when a friend bothered you for notes
to a class he or she cut!

luv,
LemonPops

Old June 17th 05, 04:50 PM
Philip

LemonPops via CatKB.com wrote:
Could someone please summarize in a few sentences the Conan story?
(except for Philip, he seems to be the culprit). I just can't follow
exactly what's going on in all these posts...

I guess this is like back in High School when a friend bothered you
for notes to a class he or she cut!

luv,
LemonPops

May I suggest you do you own homework instead of passing a judgment (which
you have already made) based on the insanely biased input you will get in
the near future from the foul mouthed crusaders. Start with the thread
titled "Rescued from Shelter".

Old June 17th 05, 06:45 PM
Noon Cat Nick

Philip wrote:

LemonPops via CatKB.com wrote:
Could someone please summarize in a few sentences the Conan story?
(except for Philip, he seems to be the culprit). I just can't follow
exactly what's going on in all these posts...

I guess this is like back in High School when a friend bothered you
for notes to a class he or she cut!

luv,
LemonPops

May I suggest you do you own homework instead of passing a judgment (which
you have already made) based on the insanely biased input you will get in
the near future from the foul mouthed crusaders. Start with the thread
titled "Rescued from Shelter".

Gee, Philip, poor you. Guess there's just something about you that
****es God off, so He's unjustly corralled the entire rest of the world
against you, you innocent little lamb.
Old June 17th 05, 08:03 PM
PawsForThought

Phillip wrote:
May I suggest you do you own homework instead of passing a judgment (which you have already made) based on the insanely biased input you will get in the near future from the foul mouthed crusaders. Start with the thread titled "Rescued from Shelter".

Oh, you mean where you wrote this?

"Ok ... I found a cat. Not the Bengal kitten or like tempered orange
tabby kitten I was after but ... that's what happens when you go
shopping the Bargain Bin."

It's quite obvious that poor Conan never measured up in your eyes.

Lauren

Old June 17th 05, 09:15 PM
Philip

Noon Cat Nick wrote:
Philip wrote:

LemonPops via CatKB.com wrote:
Could someone please summarize in a few sentences the Conan story?
(except for Philip, he seems to be the culprit). I just can't
follow exactly what's going on in all these posts...

I guess this is like back in High School when a friend bothered you
for notes to a class he or she cut!

luv,
LemonPops

May I suggest you do you own homework instead of passing a judgment
(which you have already made) based on the insanely biased input you
will get in the near future from the foul mouthed crusaders. Start
with the thread titled "Rescued from Shelter".

Gee, Philip, poor you. Guess there's just something about you that
****es God off, so He's unjustly corralled the entire rest of the
world against you, you innocent little lamb.

God put another cat in my care ... deal with that. The Devil marshalled his
minions against me. How that for perspective?

This is hardly "the entire rest of the world" you fool. Hhahahha.

INto the the kill file you go.

Old June 17th 05, 09:40 PM
LemonPops via CatKB.com

Wow! Thanks for all the help, guys!!!

LemonPops - 17 Jun 2005 10:25

Could someone please summarize in a few sentences the Conan story? (except
for Philip, he seems to be the culprit). I just can't follow exactly what's
going on in all these posts...

I guess this is like back in High School when a friend bothered you for notes
to a class he or she cut!

luv,
LemonPops

Philip - 17 Jun 2005 11:50

Could someone please summarize in a few sentences the Conan story?
(except for Philip, he seems to be the culprit). I just can't follow

[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
luv,
LemonPops

May I suggest you do you own homework instead of passing a judgment (which
you have already made) based on the insanely biased input you will get in
the near future from the foul mouthed crusaders. Start with the thread
titled "Rescued from Shelter".

Noon Cat Nick - 17 Jun 2005 13:45

Could someone please summarize in a few sentences the Conan story?
(except for Philip, he seems to be the culprit). I just can't follow

[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]
the near future from the foul mouthed crusaders. Start with the thread
titled "Rescued from Shelter".

Gee, Philip, poor you. Guess there's just something about you that
****es God off, so He's unjustly corralled the entire rest of the world
against you, you innocent little lamb.

equalizer - 17 Jun 2005 14:55

Could someone please summarize in a few sentences the Conan story?
(except for Philip, he seems to be the culprit). I just can't follow

[quoted text clipped - 14 lines]
****es God off, so He's unjustly corralled the entire rest of the world
against you, you innocent little lamb.

LOL!

Philip - 17 Jun 2005 16:15

Could someone please summarize in a few sentences the Conan story?
(except for Philip, he seems to be the culprit). I just can't

[quoted text clipped - 14 lines]
****es God off, so He's unjustly corralled the entire rest of the
world against you, you innocent little lamb.

God put another cat in my care ... deal with that. The Devil marshalled his
minions against me. How that for perspective?

This is hardly "the entire rest of the world" you fool. Hhahahha.

INto the the kill file you go.

PawsForThought - 17 Jun 2005 15:03

Old June 17th 05, 10:49 PM
Noon Cat Nick

Philip wrote:

INto the the kill file you go.

Bless you!
Old June 17th 05, 10:50 PM
Noon Cat Nick

"LemonPops via CatKB.com" wrote:

Wow! Thanks for all the help, guys!!!

Anything for you, popsy.
Old June 17th 05, 11:04 PM
Philip

LemonPops via CatKB.com wrote:
snip
"Ok ... I found a cat. Not the Bengal kitten or like tempered orange
tabby kitten I was after but ... that's what happens when you go
shopping the Bargain Bin."

It's quite obvious that poor Conan never measured up in your eyes.

Lauren

The Bargain Bin is just what an animal shelter is. As you all know, the
county shelter is a dumping ground. There is still a diamond in the rough
named Conan if you people can get your collective asses together and put him
in another home and keep him well like you have promised to do. Trying
isn't good enough. And you ought to be able to post the list of contributors
to the Conan Fund. But you won't, simply because only one of you can put
your money where your mouth is.

Old June 17th 05, 11:12 PM
kitkatluna

Philip wrote:
LemonPops via CatKB.com wrote:
snip

"Ok ... I found a cat. Not the Bengal kitten or like tempered orange
tabby kitten I was after but ... that's what happens when you go
shopping the Bargain Bin."

It's quite obvious that poor Conan never measured up in your eyes.

Lauren

The Bargain Bin is just what an animal shelter is. As you all know, the
county shelter is a dumping ground. There is still a diamond in the rough
named Conan if you people can get your collective asses together and put him
in another home and keep him well like you have promised to do. Trying
isn't good enough. And you ought to be able to post the list of contributors
to the Conan Fund. But you won't, simply because only one of you can put
your money where your mouth is.

There is no fund yet because there is no reason to SEND FUNDS yet. If
fate makes it so that Conan gets adopted this weekend, that will likely
be the end of the Conan saga for us. If not, we will clearly be staying
informed to the best of our ability as to his health and status, while
people continue trying to find a home for him where HE lives...L.A. *If*
that cant happen, we seem to already have TWO places to have him
transported to across the country. I think we have our collective asses
together quite well and are ready to act at any moment if need be. Hope
all is well with the kitten! (especially healthwise!!!) (!)

Pam
-now with a little extra added sarcasm for you...