Life Imitates Art

Old August 1st 05, 04:52 AM
CatNipped

Default Life Imitates Art

Demi, of course, trying to out-pretty the cat statuettes in the display case
on my dresser.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Demi14/

BTW, does anyone know the French name of this dresser attachment (a lighted,
glass-enclosed display case attached to a dresser)? It's not an étagère -
but I don't know what it *is* called.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 1st 05, 04:56 AM
CatNipped

BTW, I didn't do this for the earlier pages on the site, but on all the
latest pages I've put a link on each picture that will take you to a really
big blow-up of that picture if you want to see it close up.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 1st 05, 05:09 AM
Trish

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Demi, of course, trying to out-pretty the cat statuettes in the display

case
on my dresser.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Demi14/

BTW, does anyone know the French name of this dresser attachment (a

lighted,
glass-enclosed display case attached to a dresser)? It's not an étagère -
but I don't know what it *is* called.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Do you mean a vaisselier?

Old August 1st 05, 11:43 AM
Exocat

"CatNipped" wrote
Demi, of course, trying to out-pretty the cat statuettes in the
display case
on my dresser.

Dear Demi

I for one think you're absolootly LUVLY!

Maybe we can echat one day when I've rid my howse of the infestayshun
of hoolikitten (shudder)?

Your notsosecret admirer

SNOWBALL

(as dictated to MH (My Hoomin): the sentiments are mine, the typos his.)

Old August 1st 05, 03:00 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 22:52:57 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Demi, of course, trying to out-pretty the cat statuettes in the display case
on my dresser.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Demi14/

And like a true model, she shows you all sides! She is just stunning,
Lori. I knew a white cat who lived down the black from me-- not a
longhair, but a very pretty white cat-- who used to sit on her porch
and pose. "Look at me! I'm a pretty white cat!"

BTW, does anyone know the French name of this dresser attachment (a lighted,
glass-enclosed display case attached to a dresser)? It's not an étagère -
but I don't know what it *is* called.

Umm-- Le case de display illuminee de la dresser attachee?

Theresa
Old August 1st 05, 08:26 PM
CatNipped

"Trish" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Demi, of course, trying to out-pretty the cat statuettes in the display

case
on my dresser.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Demi14/

BTW, does anyone know the French name of this dresser attachment (a

lighted,
glass-enclosed display case attached to a dresser)? It's not an

étagère -
but I don't know what it *is* called.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Do you mean a vaisselier?

I think that's the term for the same thing attached to a buffet (like a
hutch), but it could be since I can't remember the term to begin with.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 2nd 05, 04:26 AM
Sam Nash

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Demi, of course, trying to out-pretty the cat statuettes in the display
case
on my dresser.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Demi14/

BTW, does anyone know the French name of this dresser attachment (a
lighted,
glass-enclosed display case attached to a dresser)? It's not an étagère -
but I don't know what it *is* called.

Hugs,

CatNipped

I don't know what it's called either, but Demi is GORGEOUS! Give her some
skritches from me.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe.

Old August 2nd 05, 04:59 PM
Jane

In article ,
CatNipped wrote:
Demi, of course, trying to out-pretty the cat statuettes in the display case
on my dresser.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Demi14/

BTW, does anyone know the French name of this dresser attachment (a lighted,
glass-enclosed display case attached to a dresser)? It's not an étagère -
but I don't know what it *is* called.

Looks like a cat to me. Oh, you meant the thing BEHIND the cat?
There was something back there? I didn't notice. Too busy admiring
the gorgeous cat. She looks almost porceline in her beauty, except
for the yawning one.

lol

Jane

Old August 5th 05, 05:18 PM
SuzQ

Of course Demi is prettier than a figuring. I call that positine the Kitty
Figurine position when Spicey does it.
Suz&Spicey