Your cat's favourite foods?

Old September 25th 04, 04:44 PM
Enfilade

Default Your cat's favourite foods?

Smokey: Pizza, sandwich.

In his feral years, Smokey begged a lot of food off of military
personnel and students. He still believes that pizza is a kind of cat
food, and gets excited when we bring it home, thinking it is all for
him. He also gets hyper at the sight of a sandwich and demands a bite
in "tax."

Nocturne: The souls of the innocent (in actual fact, tartar fighter
Pounce)

Nocturne likes to look brooding and evil. She will snub offerings of
meat, tuna, cheese, soft cat food and most cat treats, but has a real
love for things that are extra crunchy. She has been known to eat
oreos and potato chips, and loves Tartar fighter Pounce.

Kumani: Bugs

Kumani's really into bugs and spiders. If one is on the ceiling or
window, Kumani will scream until we lift her up to catch it. it's
annoying when she thinks the shadows on our stucco walls are bugs.

Tyche: Ice cream, coffee, booze

Tyche likes to tip coffee mugs and beer bottles to drink the contents.
She shoves her face in mugs to lap coffee. She licks vodka coolers
around the lip. This is obviously NOT ALLOWED but she beelines for
any coffee/alcohol if there is company that doesn't know enough to
hold it at all times. Our one concession to her weird tastes is
permitting her to lick the icecream bowl AFTER we have eaten the
contents.

--Enfilade
Old September 25th 04, 06:25 PM
Karen

My cats really just like catfood. But ham is an acceptable treat. Oh, and
Grant likes turkey babyfood.

Old September 25th 04, 06:25 PM
Karen

Old September 25th 04, 06:25 PM
Karen

Old September 25th 04, 06:36 PM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

Enfilade wrote:

Smokey: Pizza, sandwich.

Amelia and Sammy: nothing but kitty food. I try to feed them good canned
stuff, but they won't go for it. They only like the cheap canned stuff,
preferably Tuna and Shrimp flavor. But they do get good quality dry food
as well.

Cleopatra: The same canned and dry food as Amelia and Sammy, but she
also likes some milk and a little yogurt.

Tabitha: The usual cat foods, plus she loves turkey and roast beef out
of our sandwiches. And if anyone happens to bring home ice cream, watch
out! She'll be all over it. It's hilarious to watch- she'll climb up on
your lap to lick the ice cream out of your bowl, and she'll sit there
with her eyes closed while she licks. She REALLY likes her ice cream!

Old September 25th 04, 08:51 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 10:36:13 -0700, Dan and Nancy Mahoney
yodeled:

Enfilade wrote:

Smokey: Pizza, sandwich.

Stinky:
Wow. Number One is chicken. HOT chicken. He gets that glazed,
trembling, chicken junkie look when I have it.

Then, in no particular order: Chocolate (this is a real pain, since I
can't let him have any, obviously); Broccoli, carrots (cooked);
anything with garlic; lasagne, ravioli, almost any cheese; anything
flavored with dill-- almost anything herb-y; potato chips-- regular,
and in all kinds of offensive flavors. Peaches. Shredded wheat, Rice
Chex. Bagels (toasted). Pizza. Mushroom barley soup. The list goes
on.

Theresa

Old September 25th 04, 08:51 PM
Kreisleriana

Enfilade wrote:

Smokey: Pizza, sandwich.

Stinky:
Wow. Number One is chicken. HOT chicken. He gets that glazed,
trembling, chicken junkie look when I have it.

Then, in no particular order: Chocolate (this is a real pain, since I
can't let him have any, obviously); Broccoli, carrots (cooked);
anything with garlic; lasagne, ravioli, almost any cheese; anything
flavored with dill-- almost anything herb-y; potato chips-- regular,
and in all kinds of offensive flavors. Peaches. Shredded wheat, Rice
Chex. Bagels (toasted). Pizza. Mushroom barley soup. The list goes
on.

Theresa

Chipping my Cats Fat Freddy Cat anecdotes 26 May 2nd 04 03:08 PM
Big cats in England Yoj Cat anecdotes 75 April 26th 04 02:49 AM
Attitudes Towards Black Cats CajunPrincess Cat anecdotes 42 January 9th 04 12:45 AM
Dozens Of Dead Cats Removed From Woman's Garage Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 18 December 26th 03 12:11 AM
South FL Cats' Taste in Music Hopitus2 Cat anecdotes 9 August 14th 03 04:01 AM