Very, very funny cat video clips!

Old October 19th 04, 11:55 PM
Ingold

Default Very, very funny cat video clips!

http://viral.lycos.co.uk/attachments...funny_cats.wmv

Don't know where this came from, but it's hilarious!
Old October 20th 04, 12:55 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

I can tell from the added laugh-track at the end, that this was aired on
Americas Funniest Home Videos.

I feel sorry for the kitten trying to walk on the cactus

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old October 20th 04, 02:37 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:55:05 GMT, "Magic Mood Jeep©"
yodeled:

I can tell from the added laugh-track at the end, that this was aired on
Americas Funniest Home Videos.

I feel sorry for the kitten trying to walk on the cactus

Otherwise, though, hilarious.

I've seen this before. The cat emerging from the sofa resembles
Stinky. I love the cat rubbing its face on the baby, and the one
pounding on the toy dog. I especially love the music-- it's Rossini,
and it's perfect.

Theresa

Old October 25th 04, 11:50 PM
Charleen Welton

We lost our little orange tabby female Baby Cat when she was a young cat.
She had the ability to boss everyone, cats and hoomins to do what she wanted
them to do. It was quite amazing to see her in action.

One thing she did I seldom tell people because I don't know if I would
believe it if someone told me! The fact that she had to think up this game,
then communicate it to the other two cats just blows my mind away!

We had a tall and wide dresser with a solid back about four inches away from
a window that was high up in a wall in a guest bedroom. I was a pleasant
room and I would go in to read on occassion. I would hear strange sounds
coming from the back of the dresser, like a long swishing sound and once in
a while a gentle thud. This went on for a while, David couldn't identify it
either other than to say that the cats were back there probably playing.
The next day when all this was going on I tip toed over to the back of the
dresser and tilted my head sideways, the better to see back there. Looking
out at me was Baby Cat with her head tilted sideways. The cats were arching
themselves so their backs were against the wall and their feet were running
all over the back of the dresser. They were having such a wonderful time
except when one would fall (the thud) then up they would go for another
round. I put a blanket down to soften their fall. David and I laughed for
a long time at Baby Cat and her team of two sideway speed demons.

Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin, Aggie Marble, Victor Velcro