I'm worried about Stripy Thing

Old May 22nd 09, 12:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

Default I'm worried about Stripy Thing

He usually hangs around outside waiting for me and runs up to me when
I go downstairs, not to mention following me up the stairs every time
I come home and devouring the dinner I give him... he's such a sweety
pie I love him to pieces and I just wish he'd come in, but he refuses
to even consider the option. Pick him up and put him in the door and
he just runs out again, and he won't even come in to eat with the door
open. His food dish has to be outside...

He was getting VERY skinny but I found out that he'll eat soaked
kibble mixed with gooshyfood, so he's been getting twice as much food
from me and seeming to like it.

But I haven't seen him since Monday, when it started raining. I
just hope and pray that he's found someone else to take him in and
that nothing bad has happened to him... but I'm afraid somebody took
him to the pound and they murdered him!
Old May 22nd 09, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On May 22, 7:30*am, Kajikit wrote:
He usually hangs around outside waiting for me and runs up to me when
I go downstairs, not to mention following me up the stairs every time
I come home and devouring the dinner I give him... he's such a sweety
pie I love him to pieces and I just wish he'd come in, but he refuses
to even consider the option. Pick him up and put him in the door and
he just runs out again, and he won't even come in to eat with the door
open. His food dish has to be outside...

He was getting VERY skinny but I found out that he'll eat soaked
kibble mixed with gooshyfood, so he's been getting twice as much food
from me and seeming to like it.

But I haven't seen him since Monday, when it started raining. I
just hope and pray that he's found someone else to take him in and
that nothing bad has happened to him... but I'm afraid somebody took
him to the pound and they murdered him!

Purrs from our household that your stripy friend returns to your care.

--
Will in New Haven

Old May 22nd 09, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Fri, 22 May 2009 07:30:16 -0400, Kajikit wrote:

He usually hangs around outside waiting for me and runs up to me when
I go downstairs, not to mention following me up the stairs every time
I come home and devouring the dinner I give him... he's such a sweety
pie I love him to pieces and I just wish he'd come in, but he refuses
to even consider the option. Pick him up and put him in the door and
he just runs out again, and he won't even come in to eat with the door
open. His food dish has to be outside...

He was getting VERY skinny but I found out that he'll eat soaked
kibble mixed with gooshyfood, so he's been getting twice as much food
from me and seeming to like it.

But I haven't seen him since Monday, when it started raining. I
just hope and pray that he's found someone else to take him in and
that nothing bad has happened to him... but I'm afraid somebody took
him to the pound and they murdered him!

Sending purrs for Stripy Thing to be OK. I know you've been feeding him
for a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old May 23rd 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs that he shows up soon.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

news

Old May 23rd 09, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On May 22, 4:30*am, Kajikit wrote:
He usually hangs around outside waiting for me and runs up to me when
I go downstairs, not to mention following me up the stairs every time
I come home and devouring the dinner I give him... he's such a sweety
pie I love him to pieces and I just wish he'd come in, but he refuses
to even consider the option. Pick him up and put him in the door and
he just runs out again, and he won't even come in to eat with the door
open. His food dish has to be outside...

He was getting VERY skinny but I found out that he'll eat soaked
kibble mixed with gooshyfood, so he's been getting twice as much food
from me and seeming to like it.

But I haven't seen him since Monday, when it started raining. I
just hope and pray that he's found someone else to take him in and
that nothing bad has happened to him... but I'm afraid somebody took
him to the pound and they murdered him!

Can't you go to the pound or call the pound? Maybe he's in a holding
cage waiting to be rescued. Or I would think they would keep records
of animals they received in. I hope the worst is not the case. Here
you have to pay to turn animals in to the pound and it's nowhere near
where I live so I doubt if any of my neighbors would bother with my
outdoor cats...at least that is my hope.

Candace

Old May 24th 09, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

He usually hangs around outside waiting for me and runs up to me when
I go downstairs, not to mention following me up the stairs every time
I come home and devouring the dinner I give him... he's such a sweety
pie I love him to pieces and I just wish he'd come in, but he refuses
to even consider the option. Pick him up and put him in the door and
he just runs out again, and he won't even come in to eat with the door
open. His food dish has to be outside...

He was getting VERY skinny but I found out that he'll eat soaked
kibble mixed with gooshyfood, so he's been getting twice as much food
from me and seeming to like it.

But I haven't seen him since Monday, when it started raining. I
just hope and pray that he's found someone else to take him in and
that nothing bad has happened to him... but I'm afraid somebody took
him to the pound and they murdered him!

Mosey heer:
Hey Stripy Thing..where you at? You have your slave worried.
Time to at least show your face. Stop playing the in mud puddles
and GYFBH, where there's fudz.

Old May 24th 09, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On May 22, 6:30*am, Kajikit wrote:
He usually hangs around outside waiting for me and runs up to me when
I go downstairs, not to mention following me up the stairs every time
I come home and devouring the dinner I give him... he's such a sweety
pie I love him to pieces and I just wish he'd come in, but he refuses
to even consider the option. Pick him up and put him in the door and
he just runs out again, and he won't even come in to eat with the door
open. His food dish has to be outside...

He was getting VERY skinny but I found out that he'll eat soaked
kibble mixed with gooshyfood, so he's been getting twice as much food
from me and seeming to like it.

But I haven't seen him since Monday, when it started raining. I
just hope and pray that he's found someone else to take him in and
that nothing bad has happened to him... but I'm afraid somebody took
him to the pound and they murdered him!

Gosh, Karen, I hope he is okay. Have you called the pound? I know
you're
probably afraid to, but if you really want to know.....
Hope he's shown up by now.
Sherry