(Perkoff Video) The Picture Frame

Old February 22nd 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,misc.health.aids,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,rec.music.movies
Perkoff The Bounty Hunter

Default (Perkoff Video) The Picture Frame

Hi guys, this video is pretty short and if I give away any more
details I'll be giving away the whole story.

CHeck out the video and let me know what you think of the "surprise"
at the end.

http://perkoff.com/2007/02/picture-frame.html

Thanks for the sincere comments, no hate please, thanks.

Old February 22nd 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,misc.health.aids,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,rec.music.movies
Jimbo Jones

On Feb 21, 6:27 pm, "Perkoff The Bounty Hunter"
wrote:
Hi guys, this video is pretty short and if I give away any more
details I'll be giving away the whole story.

CHeck out the video and let me know what you think of the "surprise"
at the end.

http://perkoff.com/2007/02/picture-frame.html

Thanks for the sincere comments, no hate please, thanks.

If not for the hateful comments you would get none at all fatso.

Old February 22nd 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,misc.health.aids,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,rec.music.movies
Perkoff The Bounty Hunter

wrote:
Hi guys, this video is pretty short and if I give away any more
details I'll be giving away the whole story.

CHeck out the video and let me know what you think of the "surprise"
at the end.

http://perkoff.com/2007/02/picture-frame.html

Thanks for the sincere comments, no hate please, thanks.

If not for the hateful comments you would get none at all fatso.

Your obsession with me made you type that.

http://perkoff.com/

Old February 22nd 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,misc.health.aids,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.arts.movies.production.sound,rec.music.movies
Jeff C

wrote:
Hi guys, this video is pretty short and if I give away any more
details I'll be giving away the whole story.

CHeck out the video and let me know what you think of the "surprise"
at the end.

http://perkoff.com/2007/02/picture-frame.html

Thanks for the sincere comments, no hate please, thanks.

If not for the hateful comments you would get none at all fatso.

Your obsession with me made you type that.

http://perkoff.com/

I thought this might be another producer with the name "Perkoff"
obviously not Rach.... still I watched...

Watched for a couple seconds until I realized that no matter the
subject or ending the camera mic audio made it un-bearable for me.
There is no "hate" in my reply... so respectfully,

It takes a lot of nerve posting something with a camera mic used for
audio on a board for sound mixer/recordists...

whatever it's about, the audio blows ! Go buy a radio mic, hire a
soundo, stick to storytelling media you can afford... crayolas and
paper, whatever...

foolish... the NEW famous!

If we ever needed purrs Lesley Cat anecdotes 1354 August 5th 08 05:54 PM
Picture of my Xena Mommy of 2 Cat rescue 31 October 9th 06 07:33 AM
Picture For Pericles CatNipped Cat anecdotes 0 February 3rd 05 02:58 AM
Robin's picture LOL Cat anecdotes 14 June 18th 04 06:11 AM
I found a picture Karen Cat anecdotes 2 November 27th 03 05:08 AM