Toilet training ??

Old July 19th 03, 04:07 AM
Shazza

Cheryl wrote in message ...

Wildlife Repellent Recipe

by Carol Martino

Thanks. I'm keeping that for whatever keeps eating a species of lily
that I've been trying to grow. They never make it out of the young,
tender, tasty stage. Rabbits or voles; not sure which is getting
them.

Deer love daylillies. As soon as mine get buds and are ready to flower,
boom!, the buds are gone. Those lily buds must be mighty tasty. I saw a
deer repellant hot pepper spray called, "This One Works," for shrubs and
flowers, but you can't spray it on a vegetable garden, as it would probably
kill you. Good recipe!

--
Visit my new webpage - http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Aeris5000/cats.html

Old July 19th 03, 07:02 AM
Shazza

Creative and hungry! The deer seem to be thriving, as I saw a large buck by
the woods, and one of my neighbors watched from her car as an entire family
of deer: buck, doe, and younger deer crossed the street. Those electronic
devices seem troubling to me as they most likely affect other animals. I
suppose I could fence the yard, but it would be expensive and I'd lose the
natural, open look with the woods as a backdrop to my property. Here's a
link to the left backyard area. The picture was taken in spring and the
daffodils belong to my neighbor. You can notice the reddish look to the
buds on the maple trees in the background. The cement walkway that you see
is by my back porch.

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/EarthS...e/backyard.jpg

What I meant by a cat fence was installing a fence or enclosure for cats to
play outside.
--
Visit my new webpage - http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Aeris5000/cats.html

Chris Street wrote in message ...

Sounds like you have some creative deer there!

I've seen devices in the UK that can be used to ward deer off - it's a
small ultrasonic pinger that deer find offensive and don't go near.
Sadly it also winds up cats but I'm just wondering if you may fins
something like that useful planted in the borders of the wood close to
where they leave to raid your garden.
--
79.84% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
The other 42% are made up later on.

Old July 19th 03, 06:22 PM
Nina S.

What I meant by a cat fence was installing a fence or enclosure for cats

play outside.

Beautiful back yard! I don't blame you for not wanting to fence it in.
Here are a few sites for enclosures. You might get a few ideas from them.

http://www.just4cats.com/page4.html This one is for plans you can purchase.

http://www.kvasir.co.uk/new_cat_run.htm

http://www.cat-world.com.au/cat-worldenclosures.htm

If I had a yard I would definitely build one.

Nina

Old July 24th 03, 06:05 PM
Martijn

*sigh*

"Bob Brenchley." schreef in bericht
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:27:23 GMT, (Chris
Street) wrote:

Hey! Brainless MORON. Where does it say in my post that you do???

So stop implying it you stupid twit

*plonk*

You again show your stupidity.

--
Bob.

Your IQ score is 2 (it takes 3 to grunt).