Actually it got worse

Old April 14th 04, 06:50 AM
GraceCat

Default Actually it got worse

My laptop died.....

This has gotten quite humorous. Because if I stop laughing, I won't stop
crying.

Grace

Old April 14th 04, 03:06 PM
Sherry

My laptop died.....

This has gotten quite humorous. Because if I stop laughing, I won't stop
crying.

Grace

Aww, Grace, I'm sorry. Purrs to your household..

Sherry

Old April 14th 04, 06:57 PM
Yoj

"GraceCat" wrote in message
My laptop died.....

This has gotten quite humorous. Because if I stop laughing, I won't

stop
crying.

Grace

((((((Grace))))))) I know the feeling. I hope things start getting
better soon.

Joy

Old April 15th 04, 09:07 AM
Yowie

"GraceCat" wrote in message
My laptop died.....

This has gotten quite humorous. Because if I stop laughing, I won't stop
crying.

Purrs, Grace. Purrs.

Yowie

Old April 15th 04, 03:46 PM
Adrian

GraceCat wrote:
My laptop died.....

This has gotten quite humorous. Because if I stop laughing, I won't
stop crying.

Grace

Purrs for you and your family, it's about time you had a run of good luck.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.