[OT] What cute animal are you?

Old March 23rd 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] What cute animal are you?

"Yowie" wrote in message
Silly Quiz, but it turned out I was a bear (this is no surprise to me, or
Joel. I am very much a mamabear) :
Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in
search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared
for their full fury! You have a bit of a temper -- a classic attribute of
bears. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a
fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Turtle or a Duck
You are least like a: Puppy or a Squirrel

http://www.cuteducky.com/cute_animal_quiz.html

Yowie

Hmmm. I'm a mouse.

Tweed

Old March 23rd 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Christina Websell" wrote
http://www.cuteducky.com/cute_animal_quiz.html

Hmmm. I'm a mouse.
Tweed

How sweet! Don't tell the masters, though.

I'm a pony

Cheers
Gordon & the FF

Old March 24th 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default What cute animal are you?

Yowie wrote:
Silly Quiz, but it turned out I was a bear (this is no surprise to me, or
Joel. I am very much a mamabear) :
Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search
of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their
full fury! You have a bit of a temper -- a classic attribute of bears.
Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating
creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Turtle or a Duck
You are least like a: Puppy or a Squirrel

http://www.cuteducky.com/cute_animal_quiz.html

Yowie

Un fortunately Im a duck. I've forgotten what I'm almost.
Suz Quack!

Old March 24th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'm a chipmunk! Don't tell my cats!

Cantate the Chipmunk (hey, that has a ring to it...)

Old March 24th 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

If you are not careful it will have the ring of lunch to it if the furballs
find out :-)
oups.com...

Old March 24th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Actually they like lizards better.

Cantate the Lunch (I mean chipmunk)

Old March 24th 06, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl wrote:

And with that, I'm quitting the groups. No sense in sticking around
where I'm not wanted. I get the message. Purrs will continue to go
out to some of you regardless of what's going on. Take care all.

Huh? Perhaps I missed something but why? If anything take some time off
and then come back. Or lurk if needed for awhile. I for one will miss
hearing of Shamrock and crew. And do wish you the best. If it is too
late and you are gone already I would hope you return pretty soon.

rrb
Old March 24th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

rrb wrote:

Cheryl wrote:

And with that, I'm quitting the groups. No sense in sticking around
where I'm not wanted. I get the message. Purrs will continue to go
out to some of you regardless of what's going on. Take care all.

Huh? Perhaps I missed something but why?

I'm sorry, but I haven't seen any such post from Cheryl. I went back
quite a few thousand posts just to be sure, and she never posted this.
What on earth are you referring to?

Joyce
Old March 24th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Humph, I'm a Turtle. Almost a Groundhog or a Mouse. Least like a
Squirrel or a Puppy.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old March 24th 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
rrb wrote:

Cheryl wrote:

And with that, I'm quitting the groups. No sense in sticking around
where I'm not wanted. I get the message. Purrs will continue to go
out to some of you regardless of what's going on. Take care all.

Huh? Perhaps I missed something but why?

I'm sorry, but I haven't seen any such post from Cheryl. I went back
quite a few thousand posts just to be sure, and she never posted this.
What on earth are you referring to?

Joyce

I don't know what you don't see the post but it is definitely there.
Both google and my news server at cox show the post. Here is the full
post from my news server including the message headers (I think it is
because there are spaces above the message lines where she said she is
leaving. I both google and Mozilla it doesn't show unless you page down
or scroll down in the message):

From: Cheryl
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Subject: [OT] What cute animal are you?