Bak to da Kassel!

Old July 14th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Where iz efurrykitty??

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:59:23 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

TV purrz lowdly atta da welkum da skunkiez getz, yez, letz getza snaki befur
we getz readi fur dinner, TV, holdin Cleos paw anna lukin fura snak

Hihi Kitties! [heatbutts all around] We'ze glad to see yourownselves
- it luks like da Countess iz preparink kwit an effent. Tiger an me iz
going up to owr rum fur a snack and a nap. Da Countess haz fury nice
staff; just ask an de'll brink any fuds up to you!

We'll see you later!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/14/2006 1:26:29 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old July 14th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Elizabeth

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:59:23 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

TV purrz lowdly atta da welkum da skunkiez getz, yez, letz getza snaki befur
we getz readi fur dinner, TV, holdin Cleos paw anna lukin fura snak

Hihi Kitties! [heatbutts all around] We'ze glad to see yourownselves
- it luks like da Countess iz preparink kwit an effent. Tiger an me iz
going up to owr rum fur a snack and a nap. Da Countess haz fury nice
staff; just ask an de'll brink any fuds up to you!

We'll see you later!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/14/2006 1:26:29 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

As Tiger and his lady reach the top of the stairs, a sudden cacaphony
of kitten paws and a jingle bell comes barrelling down the corridor,
closely pursued by the vision of a dark-grey-and-tan tortoiseshell blur
and the pink plastic ball containing the bell. As is usually the case,
the kitten - moving at an appreciable fraction of the speed of light -
has lost control of the ball, and her own footing, and almost crashes
into Mme. Anaïs, who steps neatly out of the way but achieves a
resounding kick of the ball back down the corridor nonetheless.

The kitten squeels "Yeeeee...", scrabbles uselessly for traction with
claws against the stone floor, and somehow manages to reverse direction
after the ball.

At the other end of the corridor, she nearly runs over an older grey
gentleman cat, who yells - unavailingly - "Dusty! Watch what you're
doing!" The kitten bounces the ball off the far wall, slides into the
wall herself, recovers and turns to chase again, only to find that the
gentleman cat has one paw firmly atop the now-stationary ball, and is
looking down at her balefully.

Monty turns to Mme. Anaïs and Tiger. "I am so sorry. This is my new
protogee, Dorotea Beatrice FitzThomas. She's remarkably talented
athletically - particularly at jingle-ball soccer - but so far just a
little lacking in social skills. Dusty, appologize to the gentlecats."

Somewhat shamefacedly, the kitten purrs. "I'm sorry, sir and madam
cat. I should have been more careful where I was playing." She looks
up at Monty. "But there wasn't anybody around for the longest time,
Uncle Montgomery, really there wasn't..."

Old July 14th 06, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

datz fine little one, you needsa talk ta stormmee the monzter kitten dat
lifez wif mineself now, her iz agin able ta play anna furri iz lettin
herself owta prisin when da hoomanz iz home, so her haz iz sure 'ported to
da castle ta tell rosco allabowt da kitty prisin, Tiger, who shakes hiz
furndz paw winkz knowingly and atta same time sympathetically, ...
Elizabeth wrote in message
ups.com...

Old July 15th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On 14 Jul 2006 12:50:28 -0700, Elizabeth's nimble, little paws typed:
gennle snippy
Monty turns to Mme. Anaïs and Tiger. "I am so sorry. This is my new
protogee, Dorotea Beatrice FitzThomas. She's remarkably talented
athletically - particularly at jingle-ball soccer - but so far just a
little lacking in social skills. Dusty, appologize to the gentlecats."

Somewhat shamefacedly, the kitten purrs. "I'm sorry, sir and madam
cat. I should have been more careful where I was playing." She looks
up at Monty. "But there wasn't anybody around for the longest time,
Uncle Montgomery, really there wasn't..."

[A bit startled, Anaïs regains her balance, and gently grooms the
kitten's neck furs] "Aren't you the cutest liddle kitten, Dorotea? I'm
sure that you'll find little friends here to play with you..." [as she
smiles at Tiger, thinking of Stormee]

[She hedbutts Montgomery] "It's so nice to see you again, Monty!
You're looking well and fit - have you been keeping out of trouble?"

"We're off to our room for a shrimp cocktail and nip-shampayne - in
fact, here's the wait-kitty now. Would you care to join us?"

[The wait-kitty, carrying a tray, pauses, then adresses Anaïs] "I'm
sorry, madam and sir, but the delivery of shrimp has yet to arrive.
Howefur, the Countess sent this in its place; I hope it will do."
[With that, he uncovers the tray, and in a crystal bowl of shaved ice
is a blue can with a fish on it and Cyrillic script.] "Ummmmm, Beluga!
Oh, yes, that will do *quite* well!"

"Will you join us, Monty?"
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/14/2006 8:07:05 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 15th 06, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Bak to da Kassel!

Pitö.önya arrives, with Sundance, both hongry frum awl dat dancin
Hiya Jocko, Big Mama, Cleo and TV, Pepe and Gigi,Sammy and Lillith,
Anais and Tiger, and ofcourse Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat.

Heow nize tu be bak at da Kassell. I hope we didunt miss mutsh???

Pitö.önya

Boy! Da Countess sure duz know how to throw a party, duzzent she?

[sees and waves] Hihi! Are the other kitties bak
frum da loo-wow yet?

[Sammy and Lilith come running up to Anais and Tiger. Headbutts are
exchanged all around.]

We is havinging a grrrreat time! Ranger got into a little mischief by
swinging from the rafters.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence
Winkwink Of Sammy Da Venture Kitty

Old July 15th 06, 10:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger lukz atta can, thinkz to hizsef, anithin furma kan iz gud, he smilez
atta waitkitty, thank yourownsef, purleze takeit to owr rum anna bring more
glazzes fur owr furnd, Tiger

Old July 15th 06, 10:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

TV anna cleoapatra wafe as do tiger anna MME. A you didunt mizz anithin
butted we iz gonna getza nap anna snak befur da koncurt, TV

Old July 16th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 04:53:45 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Tiger lukz atta can, thinkz to hizsef, anithin furma kan iz gud, he smilez
atta waitkitty, thank yourownsef, purleze takeit to owr rum anna bring more
glazzes fur owr furnd, Tiger

[The kitties enter Tiger and Anaïs room - decorated in earth-tone
pastels, with two large heated and vibrating kitty-beds, and a large,
low mahogany table surrounded by silk-covered cushions on which our
kitties now take a seat. The wait-kitty enters, followed by a second,
and between the both, arrange nip-shampayne flutes, the crystal
ice-filled bowl in which the large can of Beluga caviar now sits, and
smaller bowls of garnishes: creme fraîche, chopped hard-boiled egg and
wedges of lemon; he puts a small spoon, made of mother-of-pearl in the
caviar. A second warm platter is arranged with small triangles of
buttered, thin- toast. One wait-kitty pours the nip-shampayne while
the other puts a generous dollop of caviar on a few pieces of toast,
asking each kitty which garnish they would like. They then leave.]

Anaïs raises her glass: "A votre santé - to gud frends and fun
'venturez!". The glasses clink, and our kitties down the champagne and
caviar.

Anaïs prepares a few more pieces of toast and caviar: "Ummm, dis iz
bedder den shrimpees; da Cowntess certainly iz a wunnerful hostess an
frend, izn't she."

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/16/2006 1:38:01 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 16th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Where iz efurrykitty?? (was: Bak to da Kassel!)

We haf jus arrived, and fangu fur the infitation, Mme. Anais!

HoneyCat an her wink, Andy

I tinks itz only yourseff, me an Sammy an Lillith heer! Where iz
efurrykitty?