Next year's Jellical Ball

Old November 6th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Next year's Jellical Ball

On Nov 5, 4:04 pm, (The Clowder (South)) wrote:

(Apawlogeez if diz comez fru twize - da hisspitt Google gafe uz a
weerd messij da furstest tyme, and weze not shur it wurked)

gently snipped

All right. I've been carefully writing this in the past tense, but
the last month has been literally one big headache and I'd really like
to be able to toss the whole thing out with the used litter and move
on. I've been watching and haven't seen another cat volunteer or
accept nomination. If I missed it, PLEASE let me know, or if
somekitty wants it but hasn't spoken up, please do so as soon as
possible. Otherwise, Mietze's retirement is deferred, to be
reconsidered after the 2008 Ball (Bast willing that we're both on this
side of the Bridge next October).

My heartfelt thanks to everyone who's written such kind words. I
appreciate it more than I could ever say.

Melissa

HAY! Duz dis meeen I don't git mine gold dish? Or mine partee?

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply

YAY!

Hey Mietze! We ken still haf a partee in honur uf yur and Anti
Melissa's yeers uf serfice on dis wurk uf luf. Yu culd haf a gold
dish, an Anti Melissa culd haf a gold tiara!

Bitsy, trying agayne tu pozt diz

Old November 6th 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I wanna add mine fangu, Melissa and Mietze.
Yuuz deserff uh medul tuu.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 6th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

Ar house wantz to fangu two. It ment lotz to meowmie wen Binkley (RB),
Opus (RB), Frieda (RB) and even Fluffy (RB) da outdoor kitty went to da
Bridj an we saw dere names in da Calling an on da Walk.

We fink lotz of gold fur Melissa and Mietze is in order, an so iz a pardy!

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake
Old November 6th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

[...]

Hey, Mietze! I fink we ken still haf a partee, in honur uf awl uf da
tyme yu an Anti Melissa haf spent on diz wurk uf luf, an deyre ken be
a gold dish an mebee a gold tiara fur anti Melissa!

- Bitsy, fur da gang

Old November 6th 07, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Looka heer! Itz thuh Koster Katz! We agree, we culd still habba partee!
We can always partee.
PP

Old November 6th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I just happen tu habba noo gold tiara dat we can giff her, Bitsy. I always
keep a few spares.
Princess Pasha

Old November 6th 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

Vell, I allus likken parties.
Leify (17 year old Norwegian Aby Kat)

: Looka heer! Itz thuh Koster Katz! We agree, we culd still habba partee!
: We can always partee.
: PP
:
:
:
: YAY!
:

Old November 6th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

A party! (embarrassed at her outburst, Colette looks about nervously) I
mean, it seems utterly appropriate to celebrate Meitze's long service.

Old November 7th 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz pozt makez senze, Trudi fur her howze... alzo starin atta soft nailz
Granby wrote in message
Ok we all know we love this group, and we all know =how much we appreciate
the gigantic efforts of those in the past. I think we cal all agree that

we
like tradition, so now to look ahead.

What kitty is interested in doing the calling of names? We should all

hang
our heads for not offering to help in this task in the past.

if we want a host and hostess (an excellent idea from the past) how do we
want to go about picking them?

I hope someone keeps looking back and posting on the history of the group.

Thank all of you who made this ball and wedding so wonderful. And, I did
not get the idea, it was commented on, that no cat from past of present

was
not welcome.

Lets us gather together and ask Bast's blessing on us all.