Update on Pinky

Old January 18th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
theresa

Default Update on Pinky

I brought Pinky (now named Tess) home from the shelter a few days
before Christmas. She spends most of her time in the guest room but
isn't hiding. She's usually on the bed or dresser, though I have
found her under the bed a few times.

I had the gate up for a while, to keep the dogs out of the bedrooms
but lately have not had it up. The dogs are doing pretty well,
they're curious but not obnoxiously so. Tess, on the other hand, is
pretty sure she doesn't like them. She'll lay on the bed and hiss and
swat at them if they dare to put their head near the bed. I hope in
time she'll come around.

She does fine with my other cat. There hasn't been any fights between
them. Sometimes they bop each other on the head. She's not much for
cuddling on my lap but always rubs up against me for scritches.

I've put up a few pictures of her. Not sure if they do her coloring
justice.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25525...SxH?vhost=pets

Purrs,
Theresa
Old January 18th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

theresa wrote:
[...]

She is gorgeous!

I can tell the dogs are still curious by the one picture; captures it
completely (cat asleep on cat tree, dogs both staring: "Well, what is
that?" "Um, I dunno. Looks like one of those cat-things." "Should we
chase it?" "Naw. Let's go play ball instead!")

Ginger-lyn

--
Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com

Old January 19th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Tess is lovely!

_Fil

Old January 19th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Enfilade wrote in news:3d155ece-062a-40e2-
:

Tess is lovely!

_Fil

I've put up a few pictures of her. Not sure if they do her coloring
justice.

can you post the link again? Thanks.

Old January 19th 08, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

theresa wrote:

I've put up a few pictures of her. Not sure if they do her coloring
justice.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25525...SxH?vhost=pets

She's very pretty. I'm glad to hear she is settling in so well.

Old January 19th 08, 06:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

theresa wrote:

I've put up a few pictures of her. Not sure if they do her coloring
justice.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25525...SxH?vhost=pets

I can see how gorgeous her coloring is! Is she part Abyssinian? (Apologies
if you've already said she is - I don't remember.) She has that beautiful
reddish/rust coloring. I think she deserves her name, since she is sort
of pinkish, especially her nose.

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old January 19th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

She won't mind what you call her as long as she hears love doing the
calling. My first cat Mz. Piglet was called that because I wanted a
Vietnamese pig and my husband refused so, Pig came out of the fire in the
back yard and has been called that ever since. I must admit I go a little
too far because we, none of my family call "here kitty". We call Piggy
Pi-ggy Pi-ggy and she comes to hat. In another life she will get me for
that!! Now that husband is at the Bridge and I could have a real little
pig, I don't want one so, maybe he was right all along.
"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
She is lovely, whatever her name is or will be!
--
Charleen
Aggie Marble, Victor Velcro

Old January 24th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

theresa wrote:
I brought Pinky (now named Tess) home from the shelter a few days
before Christmas. snip
I've put up a few pictures of her. Not sure if they do her coloring
justice.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25525...SxH?vhost=pets

Purrs,
Theresa