Possible Sammy brofur sighting

Old November 13th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

Default Possible Sammy brofur sighting

Mine Paw has lefted us to go ona trip fur his toona place. I will tell
you all about dat a liddle later - hoomins can be so dense sometimes!
Him is clear across da state in Cedar Falls. When him was there carrying
stuffz into sum place called da Unidome him getted a call on hims phone.
Some hoomin in ourz town finks he might haf seen mine Sammy brofur.

Dis hoomin lifs about 12 blocks away, so its purrty far fur a kitty to
walk. But Sammy is a strong kitty, so it's pozzible. Paw can't get back
to ourz town until tomorrow, so mineown Meowmie is going to come home
and go look fur mine Sammy brofur.

So if youz kitties wouldn't mind, I'z would really apuurciate some purrz
dat dis kitty does torun out to be mine brofur, that him will let
Meowmie bring him home, and dat him is healthy.

Fangu.

Ranger da worried but hopeful Greykitten
Old November 13th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Purrs for your brofur.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old November 13th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney"
Mine Paw has lefted us to go ona trip fur his toona place. I will tell
you all about dat a liddle later - hoomins can be so dense sometimes!
Him is clear across da state in Cedar Falls. When him was there carrying
stuffz into sum place called da Unidome him getted a call on hims phone.
Some hoomin in ourz town finks he might haf seen mine Sammy brofur.

Dis hoomin lifs about 12 blocks away, so its purrty far fur a kitty to
walk. But Sammy is a strong kitty, so it's pozzible. Paw can't get back
to ourz town until tomorrow, so mineown Meowmie is going to come home
and go look fur mine Sammy brofur.

So if youz kitties wouldn't mind, I'z would really apuurciate some purrz
dat dis kitty does torun out to be mine brofur, that him will let
Meowmie bring him home, and dat him is healthy.

Fangu.

Ranger da worried but hopeful Greykitten

Majur Purrz for dat it iz Sammy n hee will let yer Meowmie bring himself
hooam n dat hee iz healfy. Myown Meowmie haznt been sleeping furry well
finking bout where he mite bee.
Puuuuuuuuuuuuurrspuuuuuuuuuuuuurrspuuuuuuuuuuuuuur rs.
Yer poor Meowmie n Paw, wurryingh wike dat.
nosepoink
Mosey

Old November 13th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh Ranger, we iz all purrink reallllliiiieeee hard dat it iz Sammy and
himselfz won be stubbernz like cats kan sumtimez be. Gramby and Sadie are
praying that this is so. I think Sadie iz prayink, hef iz lookink reallie
hard at Gramby like her iz readink her foutz. Piglet reving up her purr
motor.

Old November 13th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 13, 3:37 pm, Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney
wrote:
Mine Paw has lefted us to go ona trip fur his toona place. I will tell
you all about dat a liddle later - hoomins can be so dense sometimes!
Him is clear across da state in Cedar Falls. When him was there carrying
stuffz into sum place called da Unidome him getted a call on hims phone.
Some hoomin in ourz town finks he might haf seen mine Sammy brofur.

Dis hoomin lifs about 12 blocks away, so its purrty far fur a kitty to
walk. But Sammy is a strong kitty, so it's pozzible. Paw can't get back
to ourz town until tomorrow, so mineown Meowmie is going to come home
and go look fur mine Sammy brofur.

So if youz kitties wouldn't mind, I'z would really apuurciate some purrz
dat dis kitty does torun out to be mine brofur, that him will let
Meowmie bring him home, and dat him is healthy.

Fangu.

Ranger da worried but hopeful Greykitten

Purrs from awl ub usses. Wascal REGYOOLARLY gowes dat far an coms hom
hisownself butted hee is a veterun kitty an gnows da 'hood reel gud. I
hop your broffuer do not get confusled an run weigh sum mor.

--
Maggy May four Sunrise, Missy, WooToo, Wascal an arf arf from da Bear
Old November 13th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:37:33 -0600, Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney
wrote:

Mine Paw has lefted us to go ona trip fur his toona place. I will tell
you all about dat a liddle later - hoomins can be so dense sometimes!
Him is clear across da state in Cedar Falls. When him was there carrying
stuffz into sum place called da Unidome him getted a call on hims phone.
Some hoomin in ourz town finks he might haf seen mine Sammy brofur.

Dis hoomin lifs about 12 blocks away, so its purrty far fur a kitty to
walk. But Sammy is a strong kitty, so it's pozzible. Paw can't get back
to ourz town until tomorrow, so mineown Meowmie is going to come home
and go look fur mine Sammy brofur.

So if youz kitties wouldn't mind, I'z would really apuurciate some purrz
dat dis kitty does torun out to be mine brofur, that him will let
Meowmie bring him home, and dat him is healthy.

Fangu.

Ranger da worried but hopeful Greykitten

purrs frum beauty! this is gud news!!!
Old November 14th 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

[...]

Purrrrssszzzzz wif renewed strength. We are now all hopin an
puuuurrrayyyin as hard as we can that Sammy will be there and safe
agin reel soon. Owr hearts are aching for sum gudgud newz frum yor
house.

Diana, Ryan, & Cinnamon.

--
Peace,
Fred

Old November 14th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

Bigbig Fatfat PUUUURRRRRZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

P2nya and Anti Sylvia