My apologies

Old September 17th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default My apologies

I apologize for all the hugs, purrs and congratulations I have missed
giving. I have been away for the past four weeks, and was not able to
access the ng while I was away. I skimmed this morning and responded to a
few posts, but I finally had to mark everything read and move on to do the
same thing in my other newsgroups.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old September 17th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Sep 16, 8:36�pm, "Joy" wrote:
I apologize for all the hugs, purrs and congratulations I have missed
giving. �I have been away for the past four weeks, and was not able to
access the ng while I was away. �I skimmed this morning and responded to a
few posts, but I finally had to mark everything read and move on to do the
same thing in my other newsgroups.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Welcome back, Joy. :-)
No apologies necessary, though! We all do what we can. I've been in
such a funk for
the past few weeks I haven't kept up either.
Sherry
Old September 17th 08, 07:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Sep 16, 8:36?pm, "Joy" wrote:
I apologize for all the hugs, purrs and congratulations I have missed
giving. ?I have been away for the past four weeks, and was not able to
access the ng while I was away. ?I skimmed this morning and responded to a
few posts, but I finally had to mark everything read and move on to do the
same thing in my other newsgroups.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo
Dworken

Welcome back, Joy. :-)
No apologies necessary, though! We all do what we can. I've been in
such a funk for
the past few weeks I haven't kept up either.
Sherry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you, Sherry.

Joy

Old September 17th 08, 12:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Joy wrote:
I apologize for all the hugs, purrs and congratulations I have missed
giving. I have been away for the past four weeks, and was not able to
access the ng while I was away. I skimmed this morning and responded
to a few posts, but I finally had to mark everything read and move on
to do the same thing in my other newsgroups.

I've been overwhelmed with things lately. Everyone is just going to have to
know there are virtual purrs always coming. I can't reply to every message.

Jill

Old September 17th 08, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobblespin

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

Joy wrote:
I apologize for all the hugs, purrs and congratulations I have missed
giving. I have been away for the past four weeks, and was not able
to access the ng while I was away. I skimmed this morning and
responded to a few posts, but I finally had to mark everything read
and move on to do the same thing in my other newsgroups.

I've been overwhelmed with things lately. Everyone is just going to
have to know there are virtual purrs always coming. I can't reply to
every message.

Jill

Jill, caregiving is stressful and exhausting. A lot of cities have a
respite service for the elderly, either in your home or elsewhere which
will give you a breather. I hope you have something like that where you
are.

Bobble
Old September 17th 08, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

bobblespin wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in
:

Joy wrote:
I apologize for all the hugs, purrs and congratulations I have
missed giving. I have been away for the past four weeks, and was
not able to access the ng while I was away. I skimmed this morning
and responded to a few posts, but I finally had to mark everything
read and move on to do the same thing in my other newsgroups.

I've been overwhelmed with things lately. Everyone is just going to
have to know there are virtual purrs always coming. I can't reply to
every message.

Jill

Jill, caregiving is stressful and exhausting. A lot of cities have a
respite service for the elderly, either in your home or elsewhere
which will give you a breather. I hope you have something like that
where you are.

Bobble

Oh I'm sure I could get respite care through the senior center in town.
Problem is, where would I go during my respite? There's not a heck of a lot
(entertainment wise) around here

Jill

Old September 17th 08, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

jmcquown wrote:
bobblespin wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in
:

Joy wrote:
[...]

I would go to the library and read a book, enjoy the peace and quiet
while I had it!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old September 17th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
bobblespin wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in
:

Joy wrote:
[...]

I'd have to find the library first wink

Old September 17th 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Joy"
I apologize for all the hugs, purrs and congratulations I have missed
giving. I have been away for the past four weeks, and was not able to
access the ng while I was away. I skimmed this morning and responded to a
few posts, but I finally had to mark everything read and move on to do the
same thing in my other newsgroups.

No apologies necessary Joy, it's so good to have you back
I still haven't sent your card off yet...will do so soon.
Hug
Kyla

Apologies jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 7 September 14th 08 03:07 PM
[OT] Apologies Yowie Cat anecdotes 8 May 17th 07 02:59 PM
My Apologies to Everyone jmcquown Cat anecdotes 9 August 4th 06 03:05 PM
apologies... Baha via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 5 June 5th 06 02:59 AM
Apologies ... cybercat Cat health & behaviour 0 May 17th 06 02:47 AM