Help! Meowmie waz mean!

Old April 7th 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

Default Help! Meowmie waz mean!

Yesterday she brought us home a nice shiny new plastic box to sleep in
and said it was just for me. It smelled GOOD but Silly took it away
from me and stayed in it for AGES. Then this morning meowmie took the
box out and pulled out the two big boxes and she put nice soft cloths
in them... we sniffed them and sat in them for a bit, but then she
came back with Daddy and he shoved us ALL into the boxes and CLOSED
THE DOOR! Then they took us into the big out in the boxes and put us
in the noisy box for AGES... I wuz good and quiet but Silly and Scouty
were so loud that I thought I'd better sing too just to remind meowmie
that I wuz there.

Then the noisy box FINALLY stopped moving and meowmie and daddy took
us out and into a building and it smelt funny and then we knew it was
the TEDs office! So we all got very very quiet and hid under the
towels in our boxes to make the TED not see us... and there were scary
noisy dog-things coming in all the time... then a man took us out and
put us on a big cold metal platform and then he left us in a little
room with meowmie and daddy for AGES and it got quiet again. And then
we got lifted out of the boxes again and somebody stuck things into us
and then finally we got to go home.

Meowmie here - we took all three cats to the vets for their check up
and shots this morning... all three were very very well-behaved (apart
from singing in the car) and they all got a clean bill of health. And
they're HUGE! Tessie is eight pounds, Silly weighed in at 14 pounds
eight ounces and Scouty was a mammoth nearly 16 pounds! I guess it's
true - muscle weighs more than fat :P
Old April 7th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Apr 7, 12:50 pm, Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
[...]

Leonidas here... u tellz ur meowmie dat u nose a reel king an if'n ur
slaves don' beehave, I'z haz to cum by an' hurtz dem!

My meowmie takez me to da TED onny wen she haz to, den I'z makez her
pay an' pay. She sayz I'm ornury... uzzully at 2 or 3 in da mornin'

Meowmie here - we took all three cats to the vets for their check up
and shots this morning... all three were very very well-behaved (apart
from singing in the car) and they all got a clean bill of health. And
they're HUGE! Tessie is eight pounds, Silly weighed in at 14 pounds
eight ounces and Scouty was a mammoth nearly 16 pounds! I guess it's
true - muscle weighs more than fat :P

Lightweights, all of 'em. Smeagol is 20 pounds, Marley is 17. Vet
says they are not even overweight either (I thought they were).
Them's my babies too (fortunately, they are the heaviest, lol).

Smokie Darling (Annie) - yay on the bill of health! Do your sing so
much they are hoarse for a day or two? Smokie does.

Old April 8th 07, 08:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
Yesterday she brought us home a nice shiny new plastic box to sleep in
and said it was just for me. It smelled GOOD but Silly took it away
from me and stayed in it for AGES. Then this morning meowmie took the
box out and pulled out the two big boxes and she put nice soft cloths
in them... we sniffed them and sat in them for a bit, but then she
came back with Daddy and he shoved us ALL into the boxes and CLOSED
THE DOOR! Then they took us into the big out in the boxes and put us
in the noisy box for AGES... I wuz good and quiet but Silly and Scouty
were so loud that I thought I'd better sing too just to remind meowmie
that I wuz there.

They're very trusting and fluffy girls.

Old April 10th 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

Yesterday she brought us home a nice shiny new plastic box to sleep in
and said it was just for me. snip
Meowmie here - we took all three cats to the vets for their check up
and shots this morning... all three were very very well-behaved (apart
from singing in the car) and they all got a clean bill of health. And
they're HUGE! Tessie is eight pounds, Silly weighed in at 14 pounds
eight ounces and Scouty was a mammoth nearly 16 pounds! I guess it's
true - muscle weighs more than fat :P

I'm glad to hear everyone is ok!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek