Disturbing News

Old April 19th 09, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Disturbing News

kilikini's widower has turned the cats out. I'm so very, very sorry! for
having requested your help in setting up a vet care fund for her cats. I
know this is absolutely not what Christy would have wanted but he's turned
put them outside. To be honest I'm not even sure he still bothers to feed
them. Dammit!

Jill

Old April 19th 09, 01:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

jmcquown wrote:
kilikini's widower has turned the cats out. I'm so very, very sorry!
for having requested your help in setting up a vet care fund for her
cats. I know this is absolutely not what Christy would have wanted
but he's turned put them outside. To be honest I'm not even sure he
still bothers to feed them. Dammit!

Jill

I was dreading that happening and was hoping it wouldn't, I feel very sad
and angry now.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 19th 09, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
jmcquown wrote:
kilikini's widower has turned the cats out. I'm so very, very sorry!
for having requested your help in setting up a vet care fund for her
cats. I know this is absolutely not what Christy would have wanted
but he's turned put them outside. To be honest I'm not even sure he
still bothers to feed them. Dammit!

Jill

I was dreading that happening and was hoping it wouldn't, I feel very sad
and angry now.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

I was afraid of it, too. But I was trying to help and hoping he'd keep what
she intended when she rescued them in mind. Now I'm just very, very angry.
So are other friends of hers. I'm getting emails asking me if he really
turned the cats out. Yes, he did. GRRRRRRR.

He put this video on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFURD5dp_QU

The cat he calls "Retard" is Tyrone, and okay, Christy said he was
"retarded" too. The other cat is Miss Pua. What happened to Chloe?! They
had three cats! Where's Chloe?

Jill

Old April 19th 09, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Got that wrong: (WAS Disturbing News)

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
jmcquown wrote:
[...]

The cat he calls "Retard" is Chloe. He said so on another ng. I have no
idea what happened to Tyrone. They had three cats. What the hell does he
think he's doing? Too lazy to scoop a litterbox? Uh...

Jill

Old April 19th 09, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"jmcquown" wrote in
:

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
jmcquown wrote:
[...]

I think you need to get a little perspective here. Look at some of the
other videos he has posted. This is all I plan to say so agree or
disagree as you desire but I really think you are out of line.

Andy

Old April 19th 09, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"outsider" wrote in message
"jmcquown" wrote in
:

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
jmcquown wrote:
[...]

I have no idea what other videos he's posted. He stated plainly (to me) he
put the cats out. Only two cats... the girls. He keeps Tyrone inside. The
girls are outside. He claims they were more "destructive". heh, that's
sure not what Christy told me when she was still alive. And I know for a
fact Christy wouldn't have allowed the cats to remain outdoors.

Jill

Old April 19th 09, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jean B.

jmcquown wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
jmcquown wrote:
[...]

In spite of the caption, they don't look like they are loving it! :-(

--
Jean B.
Old April 19th 09, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
kilikini's widower has turned the cats out. I'm so very, very sorry! for
having requested your help in setting up a vet care fund for her cats. I
know this is absolutely not what Christy would have wanted but he's turned
put them outside. To be honest I'm not even sure he still bothers to feed
them. Dammit!

Jill

What an ass. I feel heartbroken. You didn't do anything wrong, Jill! It's
NEVER wrong to be kind.

Old April 19th 09, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 07:47:15 -0400, "jmcquown"
wrote:

kilikini's widower has turned the cats out. I'm so very, very sorry! for
having requested your help in setting up a vet care fund for her cats. I
know this is absolutely not what Christy would have wanted but he's turned
put them outside. To be honest I'm not even sure he still bothers to feed
them. Dammit!

Jill

This make me SO ANGRY!

I remember vividly how hard Christy worked to save Miss Pua, when she
almost died of starvation.

And how long it took her to clear up the ringworm: months!

And how Christy said that Miss Pua was always her 'special' cat, because
of their bond. And of course, Miss Pua was so grateful for being saved.

and now this rat ******* has PUT THESE BEAUTIFUL CATS OUTDOORS.

HE'S TOO LAZY TO EVEN TAKE THEM TO A SHELTER??!!!

Some people are nothing but oxygen thieves.

*Must try to calm down* Blood pressure WAY TOO HIGH!!!

Nice way to honor the memory of your wife, you poor excuse for a human
being.

There is a special place in hell waiting for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

I hope you find your way there, very, very soon.
Old April 19th 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_6_]

(Gandalf) wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

Whoa!! He hasn't abandoned them. From what I've read, the male is still
an indoor cat, and the 2 females are now outdoor cats which they enjoy.
They are still being fed. I'm not defending him, nor do I like them
being outside and getting fleas, etc., but some facts are being misread.

Bobble