My tribute to Miss DD

Old October 10th 03, 11:30 PM
Amelia T. Cat

Default My tribute to Miss DD

DD kitty, you've been gone for half a year now. Even though you've been
away at the Bridge you've still been in our hearts and our minds. Your
sweet personality, your wonderful rumbling purrs, the way you patiently
tolerated my giving you kittybaths - we miss all of those aspects.
Purrpaw and Meowmie still talk of you, and miss the way you had of
curling up next to them on the bed.

You were a good friend, and we all miss you. We're glad that you've gone
on to the Rainbow Bridge and that you're no longer suffering from the
CRF that made your finals weeks so uncomfortable. Be happy, little
kitty. We'll all be together again when the time is right.

Amelia T Cat

Old October 11th 03, 12:01 AM
The Clowder

"Amelia T. Cat" wrote:

liddull snip

You were a good friend, and we all miss you. We're glad that you've gone
on to the Rainbow Bridge and that you're no longer suffering from the
CRF that made your finals weeks so uncomfortable. Be happy, little
kitty. We'll all be together again when the time is right.

Amelia T Cat

Dat wuz a furryfine Tribyoot, Amelia T Cat. Wee no sumfing bowt da
battull aginst CRF owrownselvs, an saloot yur fambly froo da teeers.

Miss DD liffs in da harts ov dose hoo luffd her fureffur.

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 13th 03, 09:21 PM
Ray or Fran

That waz a lovely tribute Amelia T. Cat. Weze knowz that DD left a hole in
youze hoomins heart and in youze own. Youze will meet again at the Bridge
one day.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

(tribute lovingly snipped)

Old October 14th 03, 01:55 AM
ladyjade

"Amelia T. Cat" wrote in message
DD kitty, you've been gone for half a year now. Even though you've been
away at the Bridge you've still been in our hearts and our minds. Your
sweet personality, your wonderful rumbling purrs, the way you patiently
tolerated my giving you kittybaths - we miss all of those aspects.
Purrpaw and Meowmie still talk of you, and miss the way you had of
curling up next to them on the bed.

You were a good friend, and we all miss you. We're glad that you've gone
on to the Rainbow Bridge and that you're no longer suffering from the
CRF that made your finals weeks so uncomfortable. Be happy, little
kitty. We'll all be together again when the time is right.

Amelia T Cat

A bewtiful tribyewt Amelia.

DaRennieKidz

Old October 23rd 03, 04:06 AM
Miss Violette

six cats purr softly, Miss Violette
Amelia T. Cat wrote in message
DD kitty, you've been gone for half a year now. Even though you've been
away at the Bridge you've still been in our hearts and our minds. Your
sweet personality, your wonderful rumbling purrs, the way you patiently
tolerated my giving you kittybaths - we miss all of those aspects.
Purrpaw and Meowmie still talk of you, and miss the way you had of
curling up next to them on the bed.

You were a good friend, and we all miss you. We're glad that you've gone
on to the Rainbow Bridge and that you're no longer suffering from the
CRF that made your finals weeks so uncomfortable. Be happy, little
kitty. We'll all be together again when the time is right.

Amelia T Cat

I miss my group time :( TJ and The Dust Cat anecdotes 10 December 13th 04 10:01 PM
Thanks everyone, and a tribute to Rocky (Actually a repost of Rocky's looong Story from last month) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 15 October 29th 04 12:49 PM
My Tribute to Spook KS Cat community 38 October 23rd 03 03:00 AM
Jellicle Tribute to Spock and Sunny Carol Cat community 9 October 22nd 03 01:44 PM