Jus chekkin in

Old April 27th 11, 11:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Jus chekkin in

Me an Cinnamon has bin onna missin list doo, as youshual, tu thu falingz
uv thu hoomin sekkertary. we haz noted a noo arrivul, an sum sukksefful
TED trips (altho notted enuf TED attaks, i hasta say) aniz glad tu see them.

Besidez notted riting fur uz, ower Meomie haz bin cat-sittin. I mite hav
mechuned Harry-thu-Cat AKA Sir Harold Smudge befur. He iz a furry furry
senyour cat wat lives in ower nayborhood. Meomie finks he must be gettin
up inna 18-20 yeer age ranj. Hiz hoominz is inna florida, notte sure
bout that but itz sumwere wif sunshine, and maybe sum uv yu lives theer tu.

Harry wuz alwayz a kinda neur.. noor.... spayshul cat hoo duznt git on
well wif othur cats an tends tu git pee infekshuns or othur purroblems
wen all alone. He liffed inna klosit fur munfs wen he wuznt alone,
butted his favrite hoomin went away tu Youniversity. So he hasta stay in
his own hous, butted also needs regyoular visits an attenshun, notted
just a refill onna catfud bowl.

So we iz neglekted.

Jus saying so.

--
Sam

Harry's really doing astonishing well for his age. He's skinny and
rather arthritic, and has to spend the time when I'm not there in his
own little room because if he's too far from the litter box when he
needs to go, well, he can't always make it there. Oddly enough, he tends
to make sure is is close enough if there's a human present. He is still
eating well, and sits in the windows to survey his domain and make sure
no evil intruders have shown up. He's even apparently forgiven me for
not being his current favourite hoomin, and curled up next to me on the
sofa for petting. He usually ignores me, when someone else is around.
There's no sign of any weird behaviour due to loneliness, or of health
problems. I hope I'll be able to deliver him in as good condition as he
was when the family left!

Cheryl
Old April 27th 11, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

sumtimez we hasta sharez da hoominz beclawz anofur kitty reallee nedz dem...
at leazt dat iz whut soft sayz, I mineownsef thinkz i needs alla tenshunz
anna i shuld come furzt, Trudi

Old April 27th 11, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Gud fur yew Aunti Cheryl tew tayke gud kare uff Harry wile hiz hoominz iz in
Florida.
Mai meowmie uzed tew bittie sit uh reely liddle bittie nayme uff Buttons
wen hiz meoemie wint tew church, n gnow dey dunt see dat hoomin or Buttons
no moar sinse dey moffed uhway.
Wee ulwayz kame furst tho, Trudi. yeUP. Mosey n da rezt uff mai famlee

Old April 27th 11, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Apr 27, 11:41*am, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

We unnerstand. Somhow, ower hoomin manages tu sneek owta door wen
wees havvin bwekfust. Shees reel gud at dat. Den we heer da car n we
know shees off agen, but...befur she goes, she feeds dat catnextdoor
whu is onna step beggin...hees fwuffy, enormus, n he beets us up. She
makes a feebul attempt at keepin him inna owt but no...he gets inna in
n he beets us up!
So we unnerstand negwect n abyoose...we relly dus...

Gordon Kittiez.
Old May 1st 11, 11:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Fangu all fur yur unnerstandin.

I iz makin sure I gits myne pettin tuday by climin on Meomie wile she iz
sittin atta pooter and befur that she wuz a bit notted unnerstandin when
I wuz tryin tu curl up next tu thu pooter undur thu monitur stand,
butted she objekted cuz there wuznt enuff rum fur myne jenerruslly
purporshuned body theer, eveun when thu photos wuz nocked down flat.

Wun uv da fishies haz goned tu the brij, butted that wuznt uneggspected
cuz it moved in ony a fyew days befur thu holidayz an maybe wuz
stressed, Enyway, no wun iz upset bout thu fishie tutu much. It wuz a
betta. Thu goldenfishies iz fine, an so iz Harry-the-Cat. Well, sorta.
He had a liddul aksident. Meomie sez I gotta say a big aksident. Shed
been wurried he mite be a bit konstipated. He iznt. And he lefted a larj
puddul tutu. Furchuately, this wuz in his rum fur thu nite wat haz a
lino.. vinul...sum kinda hard floor, wich is why this iz his rum. He has
also bin gitting madder an madder wen it iz tyme fur hum tu go bak tu
his rum an he wants tu stay inna living rum. Thiz mite be related tu thu
puddle. He duz luv sittin or lyin onna sofa wile a hoomin waches TV,
with sum chekking out thu bak yard fur Introodurs thru thu windo frum
tyme tu tyme.

Hiz reel hoomins will be bak late onna Toosday.

--
Sam
Old May 1st 11, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

he mita leafed dat puddle fur urmom ta keep hersef buzy, sumcatz duz dat
sumtimez, OEJ, snickerin

Old May 1st 11, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 27, 11:18*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
[...]

Cheryl- Hide quoted text -

Me an Meowmie wached Amunl Pwanet cuz we saw a hoomin (WUN hoomin=wun
meowmie) hoo hass fouzands ob kitteez atted hur wanch. Mine meowmie
seighs how wunnerful itted iss, butted minesefl finking awl da tym,
"wat uhbout lap tym? How doo dat wurk?"
MeOwy, disturbbed bout dat pways
http://www.cathouseonthekings.com/
Old May 1st 11, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

he mita leafed dat puddle fur urmom ta keep hersef buzy, sumcatz duz dat
sumtimez, OEJ, snickerin
"Cheryl" Fangu all fur yur unnerstandin.

[...]

Hai mai sweet wink..ai wooked at dat site n ai fink dat laydee iz wunnerful
fur tayking kare uff awl doze cats hoo need hur, but wat iffen hur gits sik
or goes tew da bridge? den wat wyl happen tew dem cats ...hur iz sutch uh
nise laydee tew do diz fur dem, n hur iz gnow uh TED az well, but...ai dun
gnow wat tew fink. siiiiiiiii ai dew fink dey dew git SUM laptyme, but ai
dunt gnow dat fur shure.
wee r awl vury lukky n blezzed tew hab wunnerful hoamz wif owrown hoominz
hoo luffs usses n gibz usses gud fudz, n pways wif usses, n wee luffs dem
bak. yeUP
Mosey, Sqweex, PookyKat, n Pipps

Old May 2nd 11, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-05-01 10:00 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
he mita leafed dat puddle fur urmom ta keep hersef buzy, sumcatz duz dat
sumtimez, OEJ, snickerin

Meomie sertanly duznt lyke bendin ovur an kleenin floors. She duznt bend
tutu eesy.

--
Sam
Old May 2nd 11, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

mayhapz himz wuz twinta hep wiffa x r zizes, OEJ