HEY MeOwy Gurl

Old July 30th 10, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default HEY MeOwy Gurl

"Granby" wrote in message
Here it iz. Hawaiianclothing.com. U haz ta klick on Kimono stylez
mumu, dat iz what auntie soft and da gramby haz. Dere are lotz of
stylez on diz site and shirts for da boycats dat matchez. Da botique
kan alter dem to fit annie girlcat if nezessarie. Willow glad to help
"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Jul 28, 5:17 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
azka gramby fur herown link to herow hawain drezzes, Trudi"MeOwy"
wrote in message

On Jul 27, 9:49 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

wrote:

I wud luff tu be wunna da brydzmaydz.
Bein blak an wite mineownself, I kin weer ennee kullur an styll fit
in
on da blak saynd.
I will be hapy tu purrvyde awlla da gurl kitteez wif gownz ur
muumuuz,
whicheffurr yu deezide, in da kullur/z yu want, az mine wedwink
givt.
Da groomzkitteez kud ware veztz ab Boe-tyz tu matsh.
Did yu deezide on kulurz? I tink I mizt dat.
--
Pitô.ônya

"MeOwy" wrote in message

On Jul 27, 9:12 pm, "Rebecca" wrote:

Yoo asked myownself? I did not see dat post, but I wud be onnered
be
yurown maidkittee uv onner!

Rebecca

"MeOwy" wrote in message

On Jul 27, 3:07 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

ai put dis upp befur but dint see et

hai mine Luff,
Cood yew pleeze axk yer sekritsry te emayle myne cuz wee hab uh
foo
fings
tew wurk owt wiff owr winking..wike haow minny bridsmaidz yoo r
gunna hab
datz haow minny groomscats ai will hab. Pooky kat iz gunna be
mine
Bestest
Mancat, n Wascal ugreed tew be uh groomzkitty n a ai fot dat
mine
Kitz,
BobQat at n Mimzy cud be da winking collar bearerz. Sqweex kan
be in
charge
uff da geztbuk...n we hab wotz tew tawk ubaowt. Wike hoo will
purrfurm owr
seremony? Were owr hummymoon will be, da reseptshun n awl dat
...ohh
yew
will jest LUV da bootiful winking collar ai gotted fur yew,
mine
bootiful
feeonsay.
Owr Meowmies tawked on da fone fingy yusturdae n we awl gotted
sum gudgud idears poot tewffer fur owr winking. yeUP
ai luvz yew sew mutch n ai m sew happee.
*nosepoinks*
Yer Luffing Feeonsay Mosey
--wooking at yer dimund ring ai gabe yerownself
O*

Hai mine wuff. Oooo. Itz sparkweing uhgin. Ennyhow, I wuz finking
abaot dees fings an wentted to sweep.
Heer is da pwabwim. I duz gnot gno fur shur wich kitteez ar gurlz
an
wich ar boyz. Wike Pigwit. Is a she or a hee?
Sew I deezyded dat AWL da gurl kitteez wil be brydzmaydz,
hooeffur dey
mite be. I diddid aksk Rebecca to be mine mayd ob onnur buttid
she
did notted anzur. Yet. Maybee she is gnapping.

I fink Wykeekee wud be da hunnymoon pways, wite mine wuff? An dat
wil
be a gud woe cayshun since itted onwee a fousand or sew mylez
fwum ar
shipwrek aiyl ware we can be winked beeneef da gyant feewyne
toedim
poles. I fink mine whyt winnking dwess wil be sew byoodaful on da
bwak sand beech.

MeOwy, fanging Willow fur hur (his?) support an intwest.
Oooo, sparkweeng inna moonwite!- Hide quoted text -

Fangyu Rebecca! I sew gwad yu asseptid. Yoo wil wook sew wuvwee on
da bwak sand beech wif me.
I gess naow I can tern da pwanning offur tew yoo.
MeOwy, relieved.- Hide quoted text -

muumuuz! Wat a purrfikk vestimint fur ar wedwink onna twapakl
aiyland. Purrhaps da collorz ob da enbyronmint, such as fwower orkid,
pom weef gween, bwoo skyz bwoo, an fishee silvur, perrl an abalownee
shell pink. Furry yummee.
MeOwy, dreaming of the islands- Hide quoted text -

Willow can yoo gitt dat link fur da Granbyz moomooz?
MeOwy

Da yello an bloo wunz luuk juzt rite tu me, an da yello an bloo shoitz
wud be juzt rite
furr da gize... sinze yu sed yu wantid yallo an bloo, but if you want
da collorz ob
da enbyronmint, such as fwower orkid, pom weef gween, bwoo skyz bwoo,
an fishee
silvur, perrl an abalownee shell pink I kin spayshul ordur dem furr
yuuz...waddya tink MeOwy?

Pit2nya

Old July 30th 10, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"MeOwy" wrote in message

On Jul 27, 3:07 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

[...]

Pit2nya- Hide quoted text -

I fink dat wud be spektaclur. How boutted mine mayd of onner,
Rebecca, to be dwaped in a yello moomoo wif bwoo fwowers an da
bwydzmaydz in bwoo moomooz wif yello fwowers? And awl da offur colorz
can be in da veyils, dekowated wif peeses ob abawonee, perlz, an
fishee skaylz. Dey wud gif off a nise ohdur.
Fangyu fur yur help. Meowy
Old July 31st 10, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"MeOwy" wrote in message

On Jul 27, 3:07 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

[...]

Dun!
Dey wyll be avayibbel in da Booteek wun week B-furr yur wedwink.
Awlzo udder kumphy owtfitz furr yur geztz.

Awlzo, wud yu lyke tu fill owt a givt rejistur frum PetCo or Petshmart?

Pit2nya

Old July 31st 10, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"MeOwy" wrote in message

On Jul 27, 3:07 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

[...]

Oh ob korsse!
Wessee, widder box fur tew (wif dyminz onnit if pawzibl), sturlink
scooper, dymin enkwusted harness an weesh, big sawft dubbl bed,
mawnogwammed fud dishes, stemware wadder bowls...
Maybe Mosey has sumfings to add.
Meowy

Hey MeOwy Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 5 May 23rd 10 05:47 PM
Ping MeOwy Mosey =^..^=[_4_] Cat community 3 February 5th 10 07:45 PM
Hey MeOwy Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 4 November 7th 09 06:29 PM
MeOwy Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 11 July 17th 09 09:58 PM
Dis gurl will feed me anything Tabbeycat Cat community 14 March 24th 09 02:09 AM