More truckin kitties!

Old April 13th 04, 08:16 PM
ChildFree23

Fangu, Miss Violette! Will you be coming to the winkwink ceremony? It's
going to be sometime in Joon.

Lilith Kitten
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Miss Violette smiles approvingly at the new couple.

Old April 13th 04, 09:06 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Oh my towz! Dis iz wunnerful nooz! Concatulations to da bott of youze!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old April 14th 04, 12:55 AM
Miss Violette

Tiger lookz at his bootiful lady cat anna wonnerz, maybe i shulld, maybe,...
He loses his nerve and says, Yes this is a good thing...

Old April 14th 04, 02:04 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Tiger lookz at his bootiful lady cat anna wonnerz, maybe i shulld, maybe,...
He loses his nerve and says, Yes this is a good thing...

whispering Hey, Tiger, it'z a gudgud fing! If youz feel like it's da
right time, den I'd advise dat you go for it!

Sammy Kitten

Old April 14th 04, 02:10 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

I'ze thinking about a Joon wedding. Do you have anyfing planned for Joon?

Well, mine Joon skejule looks a lot like mine May skejule. In fact, it
looks to be zactly da same! So Joon would be gud. Is you finking of a
small ceremony or a big one? Eifur way is fine by mineownself.

I discovered nip when I was still a kitten. I used to roll onto my back and
try to groom my face with both front paws.

I likes da smell ok, and it makes kind of relaxed. But Fluffitha eats it
and rolls all ober it and gets it all ober herself and drools a lot. And
Cleopatra rubs her face all ober it and eats it, den rolls all ober it.
Amelia just eats it and rubs her face in it a liddle bit.

Amelia is out here too?

Any time da back door is open, Ameliagrump is outside. Unless she's
riding on Paw's shoulders after a shower, or unless Meowmie just putted
food out.

[Lilith Kitten rolls onto her back and shows Sammy her bellyfurs.]

You haves da most bootiful, fluffy bellyfurs! I jus never noo dat a
girlkitty could be so bootiful! And dere you go showing me dat you'z
even bootifuler than I thought...

Sammy Kitten

Old April 14th 04, 02:11 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Tiger lookz at his bootiful lady cat anna wonnerz, maybe i shulld, maybe,...
He loses his nerve and says, Yes this is a good thing...

whispering again Hey, Tiger - we cud eben do a dubble ceremony...

Sammy

Old April 14th 04, 02:49 PM
ChildFree23

I'ze thinking about a Joon wedding. Do you have anyfing planned for
Joon?

Well, mine Joon skejule looks a lot like mine May skejule. In fact, it
looks to be zactly da same! So Joon would be gud. Is you finking of a
small ceremony or a big one? Eifur way is fine by mineownself.

I'ze need to meow to Miranda-banda, High Priestess of the Shaman Temple of
Bast, to see if she can make it to the newsgroup for a Joon wedding. Is
that alright?

I discovered nip when I was still a kitten. I used to roll onto my back

and
try to groom my face with both front paws.

I likes da smell ok, and it makes kind of relaxed. But Fluffitha eats it
and rolls all ober it and gets it all ober herself and drools a lot. And
Cleopatra rubs her face all ober it and eats it, den rolls all ober it.
Amelia just eats it and rubs her face in it a liddle bit.

Capt. Midnight likes to sleep in it. Kitty Schottland has a sock filled
with nip and rubbs her whiskers and forehead all over it. Sometimes I do
too.

Amelia is out here too?

Any time da back door is open, Ameliagrump is outside. Unless she's
riding on Paw's shoulders after a shower, or unless Meowmie just putted
food out.

Won't she run away if she goes in the Out?

[Lilith Kitten rolls onto her back and shows Sammy her bellyfurs.]

You haves da most bootiful, fluffy bellyfurs! I jus never noo dat a
girlkitty could be so bootiful! And dere you go showing me dat you'z
even bootifuler than I thought...

Oh, why fangu! Now it's your turn to show the bellyfurs.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old April 14th 04, 09:00 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

I'ze need to meow to Miranda-banda, High Priestess of the Shaman Temple of
Bast, to see if she can make it to the newsgroup for a Joon wedding. Is
that alright?

ABso-fur-lutely!

Capt. Midnight likes to sleep in it. Kitty Schottland has a sock filled
with nip and rubbs her whiskers and forehead all over it. Sometimes I do
too.

I sometimes rubs my face and forehead all over da catnip-stuffed mousie
toy dat we share. It smells good!

Won't she run away if she goes in the Out?

Nope. Our backyard Out is pretty much escape proof - believe me, I'z
tried! Efurry time we'd find a new way out, Paw would put up a new way
to stop us. When he put up da magic wire, dat finished da whole idea of
scaping - touch da magic silver wire that's about 2 kittie-lengths high
in da fence, and it bites you! Even Amelia doesn't try to get out now.

She even goes out in front sometimes, but she only gets to do dat when
she's on a string.

Oh, why fangu! Now it's your turn to show the bellyfurs.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Sammy rolls over on his back and stretches out as long as he can,
showing his cute orange and white belly fluff

Sammy Kitten

Old April 16th 04, 12:26 AM
ChildFree23

I'ze need to meow to Miranda-banda, High Priestess of the Shaman Temple
of
Bast, to see if she can make it to the newsgroup for a Joon wedding. Is
that alright?

ABso-fur-lutely!

Okay, I'll send her a meowmail tomorrow.

Won't she run away if she goes in the Out?

Nope. Our backyard Out is pretty much escape proof - believe me, I'z
tried! Efurry time we'd find a new way out, Paw would put up a new way
to stop us. When he put up da magic wire, dat finished da whole idea of
scaping - touch da magic silver wire that's about 2 kittie-lengths high
in da fence, and it bites you! Even Amelia doesn't try to get out now.

I get scolded if I go too near the doors, though I've neffur escaped. Kitty
Schottland, on the other hand, tries to charge the door sometimes,
especially when The PawPaw is either coming or going, and has gotten out
several times.

She even goes out in front sometimes, but she only gets to do dat when
she's on a string.

Don't you mean, when she takes your hoomins on a string?

Oh, why fangu! Now it's your turn to show the bellyfurs.

Sammy rolls over on his back and stretches out as long as he can,
showing his cute orange and white belly fluff

You have beautiful bellyfurs too!

Lilith Kitten
Age 3