Update on new Catnadian Kitten.

Old October 17th 05, 08:51 PM
Miss Violette

Default Update on new Catnadian Kitten.

*miss Violette, and her house chuckles to themselves...*
Fred Williams wrote in message

Well. Today wuz a big step. Fred looked in on da Kitten in da
bafruum and low and behold, it had discovered the toilet paper
toy! We're glad it had sumthin to amuz itself. Kittens gotta
play!
Then he carried the little thing out into the house like he's done
befur, but this time Ryan had been makin friendly noises around
the kitten's door so Fred let them greet each other under slose
supervision and Ryan sniffed nose tu nose wif da kitten and was
friendly, (after hissin some nasty threats when it first came
here, last week).
So a little later, Fred let the kitten have the run of the house
and Ryan and he instantly became the best of friends. Ryan is
really behafin like a father and sumtimes a playmate.
The kitten is still schedulde fur adoptionm, but it looks like da
poster here uv a few daze ago might be right and we just might
become a three cat home, since we are all 'kitten' along so well
togther.
You know the kitten has large paws! But not only that: Those paws
are cinnamon-pepper coloured and just beautiful. It's been rompin
about the house as only a kitten with big paws can do, and Ryan
follows it around and effurry wonce in a while the kitten follows
Ryan nd they are haffin a great time together!
Fred styill hasn't learned the gender uv the kitten, nor decided on
a nayme, but he's thinkin about "Cinnapaws" which would be short
fur Cinnamon Pepper Big Paws.
Now the kitten has disappeared and must be restin in a gudgud hiddy
place, which it has a talent fur findin. At least Ryan can find
it ifn Fred kant, but we're lettin it have sum privasy fur a
while.
So gudgud news fur a change. This kitten may have found it's
ontruehome.

Diana, house uv Williams

--
Regards,
Fred.

Old October 17th 05, 08:56 PM
Miss Violette

tell him you want to interview the person who will have the privilege of
caring for you, we let soft and furry know we would prefer to stay on our
own, Miss Violette, fortune teller
Fred Williams wrote in message
On $DATE , Adam wrote:

I just betcha with those big paws, she might have eer tufftz
too. I suspect maybe a Maine Coon classic brown tabby????

Pitooonya AKA Sweetee, and Sylvia too...

This kitten may have some uv that, but it's not a pure
Maine Coon.

Diana, Ryan, and da new (temporary?) kitten.

But duz it hav eer tufts???

Allegra, TEC Prez

Ooooo, Sorry, Sekretary probklems typing and all. Akchewally no,
the kitten has no ear tufts to speak ov. I'ze got Fred started on
a new web page fur us kitties, but he's got to resize sum photos
on da pooter and organise them. He's just learning to use "The
GIMP" photo program and it takes him sum time to get anything done
right. Also Fred's a little distracted becuse he's got tickets to
a skating show in Dec. and they're front row centre and they
include the Reception after the show with all the skaters. He's
excited about that. Then there's piano practise to get some
pieces up to speed in case there's a performance or audition. Now
we just has to wory about who's going tu luuk after usses while
he's gone.

Old October 17th 05, 09:32 PM
Fred Williams

It's not certain! It's not certain! ...but we susposes you are
allowed a bit ov a chuckle. (sheepish grin).

Diana & Ryan & sekretary Fred.

Old October 17th 05, 09:55 PM
Miss Violette

the biggest reason we are chuckling is that it has happened five times here,
along with finding homes for others like harri roadcat, if the law had
allowed and I had allowed, harri would still be living with soft, but I put
my paw down so now she lives with uncle Dan, who if you read his post is the
same as soft and,you, Miss Violette,

Old October 17th 05, 11:48 PM
Fred Williams

Mmmmm. The kitten is now in hiding and won't come out fur Fred,
just Ryan. I'ze hissed at it a few times now, but Fred says "No."
and ... well anyway right now I just want him off the pooter and
preparing supper.
We has followed Harri's exploits and colourful life as a
travelling cat. We may be furgetting some uv da finer points
though. The big job is to get the kitten used to humans and used
to the joys of smurgling and gettin it's fur brushed by that soft
cat brush. Then he'll be equipped fur manipulating it's humans
regardless of who they may turn out to be. For all the
interaction it gives, it might as well be a big rat that lives in
the walls.
OK Fred, Suppertime already!!! Leave the poot...

On $DATE , Miss Violette wrote:

the biggest reason we are chuckling is that it has happened five
times here, along with finding homes for others like harri
roadcat, if the law had allowed and I had allowed, harri would
still be living with soft, but I put my paw down so now she lives
with uncle Dan, who if you read his post is the same as soft
and,you, Miss Violette, Fred Williams

Old October 18th 05, 01:11 AM
Miss Violette

give him time, getting a brother and sister as well as a hooman is a lot for
a kitten, just ask trudi!!!, Miss Violette

Old October 18th 05, 02:04 AM
Fred Williams

Yes, you're right. It's learning a lot of cat behaviour from Ryan.
We saw the kitten washing itself fur da first time today. Both
Ryan and I are furry clean cats wif good grooming habits.
Fred's fightin off a bug uv some kind and goin ta bed early. He
says he's tired and sore and chilled. Harumph! Hoomans are such
komplainers. I was warmin his lap. What more duz he want?

Diana & Ryan.

On $DATE , Miss Violette wrote:

the biggest reason we are chuckling is that it has happened
five times here, along with finding homes for others like
harri roadcat, if the law had allowed and I had allowed, harri
would still be living with soft, but I put my paw down so now
she lives with uncle Dan, who if you read his post is the same
as soft and,you, Miss Violette, Fred Williams

Old October 18th 05, 01:07 PM
Fred Williams

Kitten knew instictively to use da box.(:-)), thank Bast, but
personal grooming was taught by Ryan. You did a gudgud job raisin
Trudi, I'ze shure.

On $DATE , Miss Violette wrote:

I hadda teach Trudi howta uze da box anna wash hersef, TV,
'doptive daddycat Fred Williams