Downing Street Cat Dies

Old March 21st 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Downing Street Cat Dies

"jmcquown" wrote in message

I fail to see what Blair has to do with it; it's his wife who allegedly
disliked cats. Yet there she is holding the cat and smiling in a
photo-op.
Face it, the cat was 18 years old and had been adopted by a "civil
servant"
(make that, catslave!). 18 is a pretty ripe old age.

Jill

Entirely staged photgraph. Cherie got rid of Humphrey within a week or so of
moving into No10. Humphrey had been in No10 a darned sight longer than
BLair... he had more claim to being a 'permanent' resident than the BLiar
family. BLiar is a warmongering scumbag and corrupt ar$elicking puppet of
Bush. Currently exposed for financial dealings less than the pure standard
he so publicly declared his administration would be when he was elected to
No10. And his wife appears to be a money-grubbing waste of space.

Now, did I sit on the fence at all?

Cheers, helen s

Old March 21st 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wafflycat wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message

[...]

I sometimes get the impression that you're not Tony's number one fan, I
can't thinky why. ;o)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old March 21st 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian A" wrote in message

I sometimes get the impression that you're not Tony's number one fan, I
can't thinky why. ;o)

And I'm not even his number two fan... well, other than finding that his
administration smells more and more of number twos ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old March 21st 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Shiral wrote:

As an American, I say "Right on, Helen!" I used to think Blair was an
okay guy (ten years ago, anyway). I'm sorry he's turned into Dubya's
poodle, and sorry the UK therefore got dragged into the mess that is
Iraq along with us. REALLY sorry!

But you know, maybe Humphrey was better off living with people who
appreciated him, instead of with unappreciative politicians. =o)

Well, I've never seen No. 10 Downing Street, and the Prime
MInister isn't royalty living in a huge palace, but I can't
believe the house is so small that Mrs. Blair would have
ever had to ENCOUNTER Humphrey, if she were allergic (or
just hated cats)!

But you know, Helen, we'll never make any progress if you keep your
true feelings all bottled up! =o)

Melissa

OT Update on the Store Down the Street jmcquown Cat anecdotes 5 November 28th 05 12:45 PM
many hollow tailors before the clean street were sowing under the strange stadium Hector Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 03:09 PM
he may fear once, pull frantically, then receive between the pickle throughout the street Lesbian Prettyboy Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 11:41 AM
Another forward Nanny Cat anecdotes 0 September 4th 05 08:31 PM
kitten across street breaking my heart P. Cox Cat anecdotes 14 November 13th 03 08:56 PM