Purrs ur owr Paw pleez ?

Old March 10th 12, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Purrs ur owr Paw pleez ?

"Mosey =^..^="

Owr Paw wuz tayking owr nise naybur tew Safeway tew git sum fudz, n dey
got entew uh fendur bendur n da poliseman sed et wuz owr Paw'z fawlt, n et
wuz NAWT!!
No hoomin got hert.
Dat bad poliseman wudn't efen lisen tew our Paw'z syde uf da evunt!! BOSH
& MRRRRRRRT!!!!
Ifen dey goh tew kort, owr nise naybur wyl teztify tew da troof. yeUP
Kan owr Paw pweez hab sum purrs n maybehapz sum purayerz tew?
Fank yew, mai/owr frendz.
Mosey fur hiz home..fealing bad fur our pore Paw

Yu gotz mine Paw Purrz fur yur Paw, an furr da enshurinz kumpaneez tu
figger
it owt b-tween demownselfz. Wy izzit effin uh P2nyP2nya madder? Yu dun't
go tu
kort fur uh kar akksident, yu eggzchaynge enshurinze numberz an fyle uhn
inshurenze re-purt. sheesh.
P2nya

P2nya ,
fank yew fur yer purrs for owr Paw.
Da insurinse kompani iz figuring er owt, n awl axidentz MUZT beh repurted
tew da polise were weh wiv. yeUP.
And et wuzn't mai Paw's falt at Awl!!! Dose hoominz lied to da polise, n mai
Paw got bwamed n et wuznt hiz falt at AWL.Nope!!
ai m sew made at da dum polise.
Paw n owr naybur r going tew kort, cuz dey wudn't git Paw'z staytmunt n
uthur rezunz.
Mosey--mad

Mosey,

Old March 10th 12, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 9, 5:22*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Mosey,- Hide quoted text -

Welf, ai hoap Mosey's Pawz mizfurshun did not wesult in da Paw kikkink
da kittykat weh he awwifed hoam.
If ennywun kiks mine wink he mutts deel wif me, a tuff gurrl kitty.
Meowy, purring fur yr pawpaw
Old March 11th 12, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 21:59:32 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

Owr Paw wuz tayking owr nise naybur tew Safeway tew git sum fudz, n dey got
entew uh fendur bendur n da poliseman sed et wuz owr Paw'z fawlt, n et wuz
NAWT!!
No hoomin got hert.
Dat bad poliseman wudn't efen lisen tew our Paw'z syde uf da evunt!! BOSH &
MRRRRRRRT!!!!
Ifen dey goh tew kort, owr nise naybur wyl teztify tew da troof. yeUP
Kan owr Paw pweez hab sum purrs n maybehapz sum purayerz tew?
Fank yew, mai/owr frendz.
Mosey fur hiz home..fealing bad fur our pore Paw

ai em sorri tew heer about dis. dem metalmonturs costs a hole lotta
tunas, anna efen a fendur bendur kin cost a lotta tunas, anna itz bad
fur da nurvs, tu. Purrs fur yur Paw.

Hoomin note:

It sounds like you were dealing with a bad cop; there is no shortage of
those in the world, unfortunately.

You should have you neighbor WRITE DOWN everything that happened, while
it is fresh in their memory. Dutch should write down EVERYTHING he said
to the crooked cop, and what the cop said, as well.

Have you neighbor corroborate YOUR version of events, but no quite word
for word.

At this point, the insurance company will take what the cop says as
Gospel, BUT you have the right to appeal their decision.

Call you states' Attorney General's office, to find out what the
procedure is to file a dispute. They will tell you what to do, and how
to do it.

The OTHER driver's insurance company will fight you every inch of the
way, but if you are in the right, you MUST fight this, since it will
make your insurance cost more.

I hope this works out properly in the end.

Gandalf and Lorelei
Old March 12th 12, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

&
MRRRRRRRT!!!!
Ifen dey goh tew kort, owr nise naybur wyl teztify tew da troof. yeUP
Kan owr Paw pweez hab sum purrs n maybehapz sum purayerz tew?
Fank yew, mai/owr frendz.
Mosey fur hiz home..fealing bad fur our pore Paw

ai em sorri tew heer about dis. dem metalmonturs costs a hole lotta
tunas, anna efen a fendur bendur kin cost a lotta tunas, anna itz bad
fur da nurvs, tu. Purrs fur yur Paw.

Fank yew fur da purrz n da repairz wunt beh tew miny toonas.

Hoomin note:

It sounds like you were dealing with a bad cop; there is no shortage of
those in the world, unfortunately
You should have you neighbor WRITE DOWN everything that happened, while
it is fresh in their memory. Dutch should write down EVERYTHING he said
to the crooked cop, and what the cop said, as well.

--yes the cop was just miffed because he had to write a preport, and said
Dutch was in the WRONG, which is a boldface lie!!!

Have you neighbor corroborate YOUR version of events, but no quite word
for word.

He already has.

At this point, the insurance company will take what the cop says as
Gospel, BUT you have the right to appeal their decision.

We ARE going to appeal their decision!!!

Call you states' Attorney General's office, to find out what the
procedure is to file a dispute. They will tell you what to do, and how
to do it.

Dutch has an appointment with a lawyer tomorrow night at 7 pm. Andy , our
witness/passenger, and passenger,will hopefully go with Dutch.

The OTHER driver's insurance company will fight you every inch of the
way, but if you are in the right, you MUST fight this, since it will
make your insurance cost more.

We WILL fight this and our insurance company, Hartford' is handeling
everything for us.
To hell with the other insurance company. Those idiots were in the wrong,
NOT Dutch!!!
And they lied their asses off about the incident!!!

I hope this works out properly in the end.

Thank you for your advice and help and purrs.

Gandalf and Lorelei

Kyla and Mosey for our home.

Old March 12th 12, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

[...]

Meowy, mai luf, no wai wud owr Paw kik INNY uf usses.
Hym iz tew nise tew dew dat.
Weh kumfurt hym.
Fank yew, mai sweet wink, fur yer purrs for owr Paw.
Dey r uhpresheitayted. moar dan yew noe
Mosey