OK!! Everybody to a neutral corner. RIGHT NOW!

Old October 15th 04, 05:26 PM
Mary Lu

Default OK!! Everybody to a neutral corner. RIGHT NOW!

Now, instead of trying to change opinions on tippy-toe-around topics,
could we get to the important stuff. Like does any one know of a
hardware business (I guess) who makes an indestructible screened door?
ANtonio has ruined the screen door. I/We need one with a grill/grate
the length of the door. The one we have has such an item but it only
covers the bottom half and Antonio has claws, so he climbs up that
part and makes holes in the top.
The grill/grate/whatever has heavy wire which is about 1/8 inch thick
and the holes are 3/8 inches across. I hate to think of the cost, but
we hate being shut up in the house (and the library has no openable
windows) all the time, so having the front door open is our safest
alternative. About 100 years ago, our street was part of a horse
racetrack and some of the car and bus drivers think it still is.
Thank you for your attention.
Mary Lu, Proud Momma uf thu
CooperCats
Old October 16th 04, 09:24 AM
Miss Violette

I remember reading about a screen product called "petproof" I think, so far
we haven't needed it, I think it was at one of the big chain stores, Lowes,
or the like, home depot maybe, soft, Who should probably know this for
future reference anyway, good luck
om...