Acupuncture

Old April 25th 04, 05:11 PM
Marina

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote
As a result of yesterday's approx 50 mile cycle ride to make the most of

the
lovely weather, my legs ached a tad (a lot) last night. As I was stretched

out
in my bed, Waffles stretched out along side me. Obviously, me going "Ouch!
Ouch!" everytime I moved brought out the caring side of her nature. She

decided
I'd benefit from a spot of acupuncture. Every time I moved and went,

"Ouch!
Ouch!" due to the ache in my legs, madam decided she'd insert her claws in

my
thighs... knees... calfs... shins...

OOOOOOOOWWWW!

Oh, so *that's* where Frank has learned this new art he has been practising
lately. Only he treats me with acupunture on various parts of the head, and
always in the early mornings. Maybe it's supposed to cure me of the sleeping
sickness? Or the starving-poor-kitties-to-death sickness?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 25th 04, 05:11 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Oh, so *that's* where Frank has learned this new art he has been practising
lately.

Waffles has been an expert acupuncturist for some time. I can only beg
forgiveness that my feisty one-eyed lady-cat has been leading your fine,
handsome, well-mannered boy astray ;-)

Only he treats me with acupunture on various parts of the head, and
always in the early mornings. Maybe it's supposed to cure me of the sleeping
sickness? Or the starving-poor-kitties-to-death sickness?

I just wonder if we are being marked, ready for abduction to the mothership...

Cheers, helen s
(off to fashion a tin-foil hat to prevent the rays from the mothership getting
to me)

**$om $

Old April 26th 04, 07:45 PM
polonca12000

LOL!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old April 26th 04, 07:45 PM
polonca12000

LOL!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old April 27th 04, 11:23 PM
Victor Martinez

So *that's* what Fez was doing yesterday when I was trying to nap. He
must've heard about my migraine the day before and decided to give me
some acupuncture. Then again, he was doing it on my legs!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 28th 04, 04:56 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Victor Martinez wrote:

So *that's* what Fez was doing yesterday when I was trying to nap. He
must've heard about my migraine the day before and decided to give me
some acupuncture. Then again, he was doing it on my legs!

Well, there's one branch of "alternative" healing ("reflexology",
maybe?) that claims to heal many ills by massaging specific areas of the
foot, so he may may know more than you think!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he