Purrs for a Peaceful Passing

Old May 13th 04, 02:08 AM
Lucy's Mom

Default Purrs for a Peaceful Passing

This is such a wonderful group of folks, I wonder if I could ask for
some purrs for a friend of mine and her kitty, Blessing.

One year ago tomorrow, my friend's mother passed away and she went
home to deal with the house, estate, etc. While dealing with all of
this and her grief, her parent's much loved kitty, Posey, passed away
at the ripe old age of 19. Two losses in such a short time! A week
or two later, a tuxedo stray tom with the most beautiful green eyes
showed up and adopted her. He slept on her chest and was a complete
love bug! She brought him back to Ft. Worth, of course, much to the
dismay of her "cat in residence", Goblin. Things were going along
pretty well there for a few months until a couple of weeks ago, when
Blessing seemed to be having trouble with his hind legs. To make a
long, sad story short, Blessing will be crossing to RB tomorrow
morning, unless he passes on his own tonight. She's making him as
comfortable as she can and is spending every second carressing him and
telling him how much she loves him. I just came back from sitting
outside with the two of them for a bit (she has him in a basket so he
has to be handled as little as possible, since it hurts him) and I
can't stop crying...God, I hate cancer. So if y'all could spare some
purrs for him and for her, too, that would be wonderful..

Lucy's mommy

Old May 13th 04, 03:28 AM
JBHajos

On Wed, 12 May 2004 20:08:21 -0500, Lucy's Mom
wrote:

This is such a wonderful group of folks, I wonder if I could ask for
some purrs for a friend of mine and her kitty, Blessing.

Many purrs for Blessing's gentle journey to the RB. It's so sad, I
share your tears. Heartfelt sympathy for his family.

Jeanne

Old May 13th 04, 03:31 AM
Yoj

"Lucy's Mom" wrote in message
[...]

Your friend has had a lot to deal with! She has my prayers and the
purrs of my cats. So does Blessing.

Joy

Old May 13th 04, 03:42 AM
lrulan

We will light a candle for Blessing's safe journey to the RB. He will be
happy there. And sympathies to your friend.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old May 13th 04, 03:49 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Lucy's Mom at
wrote on 5/12/04 8:08 PM:

[...]

Many purrs for a peaceful passing. Soooo sad.

Karen