Pics of Nikki on her walkies

Old September 21st 03, 08:54 AM
CK

Default Pics of Nikki on her walkies

Marina wrote:
There were a lot of d*gs out at the same time. Nikki mostly ignored them,
but when she saw these two big shaggy things (I don't know dog breeds), she
hunched down and stared at them with fascination. Suddenly she tried to set
off towards them. I caught her up with the leash (I have one of those
rollerflex ones). Fortunately, the d*gs were very well-behaved, and just
looked at her with bemused looks on their faces. I think Nikki believes she
is a lion or some other big cat, which is pretty ridiculous, since she is
actually a very petite cat. She was seriously going to attack those d*gs,
who were ten times as big as her - *and* there were two of them.

You could have snapped a pic of the dogs and I may have been able to
tell you the breeds. Laku's our first kittymaster and I've been a
d*gperson until he came into our lives.

It seems to be fairly common for some of our pets - cats or d-pets - not
to fathom their own size. Either the small ones think they're big or
then some Great Dane ("horse-size dog"), thinks he can hide under a foot
stool, if his head fits underneath it...

Christine in Vantaa, Finland (Europe)
Email: christal63(at)yahoo(dot)com
Photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63

Old September 21st 03, 08:59 AM
jmcquown

CK wrote:
Marina wrote:
[...]

ROFL! My tiny mutt Sampson who never weighed more than 12 lbs. in his life
always thought he was huge; once broke a chain and chased a German Shepherd
down the street!

Persia hates the harness and lead. I tried to get her to do walkies; she
refuses.

Jill

Old September 21st 03, 09:07 AM
Seanette Blaylock

CK had some very interesting things to say about
Pics of Nikki on her walkies:

It seems to be fairly common for some of our pets - cats or d-pets - not
to fathom their own size. Either the small ones think they're big or
then some Great Dane ("horse-size dog"), thinks he can hide under a foot
stool, if his head fits underneath it...

I once had a Sheltie who firmly believed he was a Doberman.
Considering that he grew up with Dobes being senior in the canine
heirarchy, it wasn't an unreasonable error on his part, really :-).
[When I brought the puppy home, the two male Dobes we had both marked
him as their territory. Nearly drowned the poor baby. :-) ]

--
Seanette Blaylock
"You attribute perfect rationality to the whole of humanity, which has

Old September 21st 03, 11:05 AM
Marina

"CK" wrote

You could have snapped a pic of the dogs and I may have been able to
tell you the breeds. Laku's our first kittymaster and I've been a
d*gperson until he came into our lives.

Yes, I could have done that if I had thought of it. ;o) They were sort of
terrierish-looking, but the size of German Shepherds or bigger.

It seems to be fairly common for some of our pets - cats or d-pets - not
to fathom their own size. Either the small ones think they're big or
then some Great Dane ("horse-size dog"), thinks he can hide under a foot
stool, if his head fits underneath it...

LOL!

--
Marina

Old September 21st 03, 11:50 AM
catsruleok

"Marina" wrote in message
Nikki and I went out for walkies today, and for once, I remembered to bring
the camera along. Here she is in her natty red harness. There are three
pictures, click next for the other two.

http://tinyurl.com/o3qp

IMO, red is the perfect colour for her :^))

snip

Sheenah

Old September 21st 03, 01:07 PM
catsruleok

"catsruleok" wrote in message ...

"Marina" wrote in message

"CK" wrote

You could have snapped a pic of the dogs and I may have been able to
tell you the breeds. Laku's our first kittymaster and I've been a
d*gperson until he came into our lives.

Yes, I could have done that if I had thought of it. ;o) They were sort of
terrierish-looking, but the size of German Shepherds or bigger.

It seems to be fairly common for some of our pets - cats or d-pets - not
to fathom their own size. Either the small ones think they're big or
then some Great Dane ("horse-size dog"), thinks he can hide under a foot
stool, if his head fits underneath it...

LOL!

--
Marina

I am blaming Sylvia for sending the previous mail :^).

The story about the Great Dane reminded me of an Irish Wolfhound that I used to know. These are
huge dogs (see the dog on the left at

http://www.angelfire.com/space/anguswolf/

I often used to accompany her, her companion, a very small Jack Russell terrier, and their owner on
their daily walks across the fields. When the dogs were off their leashes, if we met another dog,
the Jack Russell would nearly always rush over to it and try to get it to play. The Irish
Wolfhound, however, would run back to us as soon as she spotted the other dog and try hard to make
herself invisible to it by hiding behind her owner :^)). LOL

Sheenah

Old September 21st 03, 03:15 PM
Stacey

Mornin' Marina,

It's always such a thrill to see new Frank n Nikki photos!!! I'm hoping to
"train" Moogie on a harness!

Stacey

Old September 21st 03, 03:30 PM
Christine Burel

Marina, Nikki looks ready to take on the world -- very cute piccies!
Christine
"Marina" wrote in message
[...]

Nikki and her tail catsruleok Cat anecdotes 6 September 21st 03 07:55 PM
Pics again Marina Cat anecdotes 4 September 15th 03 02:19 AM
New Pics added (was Weeble Update - Week 3: LITEERBOX!!!!!!!!) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 2 September 14th 03 09:48 PM
Abandoned Kitten - Day 3: Weeble Pics [email protected] Cat anecdotes 3 August 26th 03 09:26 PM
Hoppy Purrday Nikki! dsh-diva Cat anecdotes 10 August 16th 03 11:58 PM