R Fren Basho is going to da Brij

Old November 18th 09, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default R Fren Basho is going to da Brij

Basho don' haff sumwun to typebite on diss gnoosgroop butted hee is a
wunnerful kittee an it is time for himseff to go too da Brij. Yoons
can reed about it an lite a candle on rcpa. I am cryin.

--
Maggy May
Da cole breez rizes
Old November 18th 09, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

we iz veri sad himz iz leafin but we iz veri prowd of hiz hoomin fur dowin
whut hurts so ba d fur da hoomin ta do, Tiger fur hiz howze

--
Have a great day

Old November 18th 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:33:49 -0600, Stormmmee wrote:

we iz veri sad himz iz leafin but we iz veri prowd of hiz hoomin fur
dowin whut hurts so ba d fur da hoomin ta do, Tiger fur hiz howze

Mine Paw lighted a candle fur Basho, an all of ussez is purring fur him
an fur Victor an Tom.

Sammy
Old November 18th 09, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet gathers Wascals things and puts them in his suitcase. Fangu for
beink here for mineself and mine famiblee. U needz ta go home now anna help
your ofther famiblee. We will be purrink for da kittie anna for allof uzenz.

She gives him a soft headbutt as he entes the porter and turns to the others
who are already forming a purr circle.

Old November 18th 09, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 18, 3:44*pm, Samuel Redcat wrote:
On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:33:49 -0600, Stormmmee wrote:
we iz veri sad himz iz leafin but we iz veri prowd of hiz hoomin fur
dowin whut hurts so ba d fur da hoomin ta do, Tiger fur hiz howze

Mine Paw lighted a candle fur Basho, an all of ussez is purring fur him
an fur Victor an Tom.

Sammy

I purr fur Basho.
MeOwy
Old November 18th 09, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Nov 18, 2:06*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Basho don' haff sumwun to typebite on diss gnoosgroop butted hee is a
wunnerful kittee an it is time for himseff to go too da Brij. Yoons
can reed about it an lite a candle on rcpa. I am cryin.

--
Maggy May
Da cole breez rizes
Sew seek a better spot an
Go wen it is time to.

Purrrs fur Basho's jurnee ana fur da hartz uv hiz famlee.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
Old November 19th 09, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Purrz fur Mr. Basho's trip to da brij, an fur da hartz uv doze hoo luv
hisself.

Rebecca, writing from jail

Old November 19th 09, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:06:42 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

Basho don' haff sumwun to typebite on diss gnoosgroop butted hee is a
wunnerful kittee an it is time for himseff to go too da Brij. Yoons
can reed about it an lite a candle on rcpa. I am cryin.

I am sendink mine purrs.........

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/18/2009 7:22:10 PM
Old November 19th 09, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 18, 4:53*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet gathers Wascals things and puts them in his suitcase. *Fangu for
beink here for mineself and mine famiblee. *U needz ta go home now anna help
your ofther famiblee. We will be purrink for da kittie anna for allof uzenz.

She gives him a soft headbutt as he entes the porter and turns to the others
who are already forming a purr circle.

Wascal ports to hisown hous and makes sure Hethur and Daddy Bruce ar
okay. Den he walks to Uncl Bill's hous an wates ouSIDE until Uncl Bill
an Ant Micki come hom frum wurk. He gose into da hous to purr wiff da
clowder.

Heather, who escorted Wascal without his knowledge, frisks with da
Bear and widdl SaMANfa on their walk. He tells da Bear to mak sure dat
Wascal ports hom an don' walk hom in da night. Wascal once owned the
night but he's older now and his dog worries about him

--
Will in New Haven
Old November 19th 09, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We once all owned the night.
On Nov 18, 4:53 pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

Da Big Dood Stinkee iz goin to da Brij Will in New Haven Cat community 11 October 5th 08 04:50 PM
Sashi Went to da Brij Will in New Haven Cat community 16 June 13th 08 11:55 PM
My fren Moe Granby Cat community 2 October 31st 07 11:25 PM
A neighbor kitty has gone to da Brij Samuel Redcat Cat community 8 August 23rd 06 05:48 AM
SAD: Mr. Lenny at Rainbo Brij fourcats Cat community 21 August 5th 03 03:05 AM