Purrs for Jazz's visit to the vet

Old December 5th 04, 12:31 AM
Irulan

Default Purrs for Jazz's visit to the vet

Jazz has to go in to see the vet on Tuesday for his yearly checkup and
shots. We are 3 months late this year because I had a lot of health problems
myself and just couldn't find the time or the energy to take him.
He's fine, no problems, except that he needs to be absolutely tranquilized
before I can take him in or he will KILL everybody who tries to touch him.
So, purrs and prayers that he gets sufficiently tranquilized to go through
the event without antagonizing any more of the vet staff which he has
already done. He is known at the clinic as a 60 second cat. In other words
60 seconds is all you can take of him and all he will take from you.
::sigh::
Thanks.
Jazz's mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old December 5th 04, 01:42 AM
Christina Websell

"Irulan" wrote in message
Jazz has to go in to see the vet on Tuesday for his yearly checkup and
shots. We are 3 months late this year because I had a lot of health
problems myself and just couldn't find the time or the energy to take him.
He's fine, no problems, except that he needs to be absolutely tranquilized
before I can take him in or he will KILL everybody who tries to touch him.
So, purrs and prayers that he gets sufficiently tranquilized to go through
the event without antagonizing any more of the vet staff which he has
already done. He is known at the clinic as a 60 second cat. In other words
60 seconds is all you can take of him and all he will take from you.
::sigh::
Thanks.
Jazz's mama

Purrs that Jazz will relax and let himself me examined this time.

Tweed

Old December 5th 04, 02:11 AM
CatNipped

Purrs for a routine and calm TED visit for Jazz! And purrs that your health
problems are over and one with.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 5th 04, 04:37 AM
Christine Burel

Have you any thoughts about getting a vet who would make a house call to do
this? I have actually used my regular vet to do this in the past for some
of my older cats. I have to make a special appointment for her to come
out; it does cost extra but it does seem to be much less stressful on
everybody. Jazz might do a lot better in his home environment.
In any case, if that is not an option -- many purrs for his and everyone
else's stress levels.
Christine

Old December 5th 04, 07:08 AM
Marina

Irulan wrote:

Jazz has to go in to see the vet on Tuesday for his yearly checkup and
shots. We are 3 months late this year because I had a lot of health problems
myself and just couldn't find the time or the energy to take him.
He's fine, no problems, except that he needs to be absolutely tranquilized
before I can take him in or he will KILL everybody who tries to touch him.
So, purrs and prayers that he gets sufficiently tranquilized to go through
the event without antagonizing any more of the vet staff which he has
already done. He is known at the clinic as a 60 second cat. In other words
60 seconds is all you can take of him and all he will take from you.
::sigh::

Calming purrs coming over for both Jazz and you, Lydia. Nikki sends
special headbutts.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old December 5th 04, 07:56 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 19:31:07 -0500, "Irulan"
wrote:

[...]

Purrs for a tranquil vet visit :-)

Ginger-lyn

Old December 5th 04, 09:56 PM
polonca12000

I do hope you are feeling better now.
Lots of purrs and best wishes for Jazz's vet visit,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old December 6th 04, 06:34 AM
Krista

"Irulan" wrote in message ...
Jazz has to go in to see the vet on Tuesday for his yearly checkup and
shots. We are 3 months late this year because I had a lot of health problems
myself and just couldn't find the time or the energy to take him.
He's fine, no problems, except that he needs to be absolutely tranquilized
before I can take him in or he will KILL everybody who tries to touch him.
So, purrs and prayers that he gets sufficiently tranquilized to go through
the event without antagonizing any more of the vet staff which he has
already done. He is known at the clinic as a 60 second cat. In other words
60 seconds is all you can take of him and all he will take from you.
::sigh::
Thanks.
Jazz's mama

Awww, poor Jazz. We're purring for a checkup with a minimum of stress
for Jazz, for you, and for the vet staff.

------
Krista
Old December 6th 04, 12:06 PM
Adrian

Irulan wrote:
Jazz has to go in to see the vet on Tuesday for his yearly checkup and
shots. We are 3 months late this year because I had a lot of health
problems myself and just couldn't find the time or the energy to take
him. He's fine, no problems, except that he needs to be absolutely
tranquilized before I can take him in or he will KILL everybody who
tries to touch him. So, purrs and prayers that he gets sufficiently
tranquilized to go through the event without antagonizing any more of
the vet staff which he has already done. He is known at the clinic as
a 60 second cat. In other words 60 seconds is all you can take of him
and all he will take from you.
sigh::

Thanks.
Jazz's mama

Purrs that the visit isn't too traumatic for you or Jazz. BTW is your
brother fully recovered now? I know you were worried a few months ago.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Purrs needed yet again please! Mama Zoo JoJo Cat anecdotes 60 June 13th 04 09:11 PM
Purrs Needed Gizela Cat anecdotes 12 November 8th 03 02:51 PM
Purrs for a parakeet jmcquown Cat anecdotes 21 October 12th 03 10:29 PM