On the way to the Temple

Old May 18th 12, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default On the way to the Temple

As Wascal finishes, Piglett walks up behind him. U kid add a ping pong
ballz wiff da nitlz of rpcc on itselfz, if u wanted tu.

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

On May 16, 7:45 pm, Meowy wrote:
Meowy, acting as ambassador and envoy to the Temple of Bast, has
secured the use of the Majik Carpet in order to deliver a memorial
plaque for Unca Serge to be placed in the temple with a copy to be in
the library at Alexandria.

She is currently on a quest to obtain the signature of each RPCC
member and any others to be etched by claw onto the plaque.

"I fink I wil fwy tu da bakashun lokashun ware a wotta kitties pwobwy
ar gavvered."

"Fwy, Majik Carpet, tu da meadow in Catifurnia and da Fudz Feest."

Meowy, anchored tightly with pointy claws as the wind whooshes all
around.

Wascal approaches diffidently. He extends a very sharp claw and begins
to draw. He draws the face of a beautiful Persian lady-cat, Mme
Anais.

--
Will in New Haven

Old May 18th 12, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

beree kule, OEJ
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 May 2012 10:24:27 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

six cats sit and think then decide it will be a grup signiture, each cat
scratches a step, then OEJ does the banister, and chester makes a
taco... then barbi and trudi each du a pingy pongy vall... storrmmee and
mh do a wine bottle and they have created a minature mural that covers
all the wunnerful thingz abowt unca serge

OEJ fur herown still sad howze

I like that idea!

[Amelia consults with the members of her clowder for a bit, then
approaches the plaque with claw extended. She scratches in a drawing of a
Hawai'ian shirt, then she and each of her clowder-mates scratches their
signature into the drawing, incorporating the signature into the design.]

"Gramby" wrote in message
Grambys furr friendshear abhout Meowy's quest and begin to sharpen a
claw. Piglett decides to do a heart as she loved Uncle Serge. Willow
and O T will do a phone as they talked to him quite a lot and Willow
will do a very small fishtank in his honor.

Old May 18th 12, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 18, 10:42*am, "Gramby" wrote:
As Wascal *finishes, Piglett walks up behind him. *U kid add a ping pong
ballz wiff da nitlz of rpcc on itselfz, if u wanted tu.

Dat iz a gud ideerment. tears Yoo gno shee wook so mutsh wike Maggy
May. I am shoor dey bisit an compair gnotes.

--
Wascal

Old May 19th 12, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Wee awl dezidud et iz uh cat-uh-log uf wat weh awl wook wike.
mrrp.
Mosey fur owr hapi Hous

Yu wike et VPit2nya?? or r yew maykin fuhn uf usses?
Mosey--wunnerin..n goin tew bed nao.

Uh cattlodge...heow kyute!
Pit2nya

"Mosey =^..^="

Four cats sit and think, also decide it will be a groop signiture tew.
Mosey skratches uh peece uf karpit, PookyKat pulls sum pwastix bag, Sqweex
n Pipps eech git uh peec uf yarn,
n dey awl git sum nip gloo n mayke uh pixshur in memburense uf Unka Serge.

six cats sit and think then decide it will be a grup signiture, each cat
scratches a step, then OEJ does the banister, and chester makes a taco...
then barbi and trudi each du a pingy pongy vall... storrmmee and mh do a
wine bottle and they have created a minature mural that covers all the
wunnerful thingz abowt unca serge
OEJ fur herown still sad howze

"Gramby"

Old May 19th 12, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

I reelee ment 'uh ko-lahdje', spelt collage, (but not college).

Dick Shunary sez:
Picture made by mixing many different materials.
A picture made by sticking pieces of different materials
together on a surface.
Juzt lyke Gramby sed.

Seee? yuz awl did art.

P2nya

Old May 19th 12, 07:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

o, umkay, gotcha, Toonya, n da finished 'ko-lahdje' wookz pritty gud n weh
hoap et wyl beh wiked .
Weh awl sined owr naymez onnit tu, wif lufs n teerz fur Unka Serge.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

"

Old June 1st 12, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Da Porter cats eech scratch a tear nex to a smile an fink of what a
wunderful frned Serge was.

Bear
Jack
Jaspurr
Joey
Lucy
Honey
Junior
Daisy
Holly
Buddy
Old June 1st 12, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 31, 10:12*pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
Da Porter cats eech scratch a tear nex to a smile an fink of what a
wunderful frned Serge was.

Bear
Jack
Jaspurr
Joey
Lucy
Honey
Junior
Daisy
Holly
Buddy

Fangyu Porter cats; da Majik Carpet is startin tu flap an I gotted tu
gitted on it tu deewivver dis gwand pwak tu it pwayse in da Temple ob
Bast. Wud yoo wike tu git on an go wiff?
Dere is awways woom on da Majik Carpet fur effry kittie.
MeOwy
Envoy tu Temple ob Bast

In Tha Temple Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 66 October 12th 11 03:39 PM
At The Temple Gramby Cat community 36 September 26th 11 06:57 AM
The Temple Granby Cat community 7 May 9th 09 10:42 PM
Arriving at the Temple Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 19 May 9th 09 12:56 AM
Repurrt frum da Temple ob Bast Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 5 April 27th 09 07:04 AM