My picshoore!

Old October 28th 03, 12:30 AM
Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten

**orlmowst speetchluss** Oh....wow.....sheez...sheez....BEWTEEFOOL! ) Wot
luffurly fluffy kullas she haz...ohhhh...*sigh* *blush*

You fink so? I always thought of her as just a average kitty, ever since
I used to me liddle. You want me to let her know dat you fink she's pretty?

Sammy Kitten

Old October 28th 03, 12:36 AM
Samuel Redkitten

**blushin** Erm, if yuze fink sheez gonna liek me tu anna fink Ize hansum
den yuze kan poot in a gud werd fur me...uffurwize, keep it tu yor
ownself.....

Clarence (feelin orkwood anna nervus)

You'z got it, Clarence! Ussen orangekitties have to sticktogether, after
all. I'll be sure to put in a good word for you.

Sammy Kitten

Old October 28th 03, 12:47 AM
onlyTwoSeemsSoFewCats

Yew is all furry lovely kitties. And such a good humin you haf, wurkin'
tu put yer pretty picshurs up. We must put owers back tu wurk, as we
onlee haf de memoreeal picshur still. Which is impurrtant, of cowrse,
but we haf menny offur pretty picshurs.

Panda ov Photogenius Toes an' da Sprout! (still a twosome, but meowmie
AND da guy-humin came hom smellin' like dose strange meezers agin.)

Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten wrote:
Oh Ize lukkin forwud tu seein 'Melia *blush*

Clarence

Well, she haves one now too. It's at
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/amelia.html

Sammy Kitten

Old October 28th 03, 12:54 AM
Blurbubble

"Samuel Redkitten" wrote in message
**blushin** Erm, if yuze fink sheez gonna liek me tu anna fink Ize

hansum
den yuze kan poot in a gud werd fur me...uffurwize, keep it tu yor
ownself.....

Clarence (feelin orkwood anna nervus)

You'z got it, Clarence! Ussen orangekitties have to sticktogether, after
all. I'll be sure to put in a good word for you.

Sammy Kitten

Fangufangu sew mutch Sammy, Yuze a gud littall kitty *nuffur effekshunat
pat** )

Clarence

---

Old October 28th 03, 12:55 AM
Blurbubble

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
**orlmowst speetchluss** Oh....wow.....sheez...sheez....BEWTEEFOOL! )

Wot
luffurly fluffy kullas she haz...ohhhh...*sigh* *blush*

Yuze a hansum buntch of kitteez )

Clarence (wif hiz BIGBIG krush on 'Melia)

Clarence kitty - you're making me blush! I know it's hard to tell under
all this tortie fur, but I am!

Thank you for sending the address of your web page - I didn't realize
what a *handsome* kitty you are. Wow - handsome, a good dancer,
sophisticated - you're quite the impressive boycat.

Amelia

Oh....Oh.....**Major blush** Fangu furry furry mutch fur orl thows luffurly
komplermunts ) Wud....wud....yu liek tu kum owt fur dinna sumtiem? *blush*

Clarence

---

Old October 28th 03, 01:22 AM
ChildFree23

Meow, Sammy! I'ze thinks you is a beautiful kitten! I'd ask you to be mine
winkwink, but I'ze already betrothed to Smokey Gordon. We've smurgled
together, dontcha know?

Lilith Kitten
Chief Noseybody In Residence

"Samuel Redkitten" wrote in message
Purrpaw gived me my own web page! So far I'z only put two pikchoors up -
one when I was just a little kitten, and one last week. I fink he's
taken lots more, he just hasn't done anyfing wid dem yet. Some hoomins
are just so lazy!

Anyhoo, the web page he made for me is
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/sammy.html

Sammy Kitten