Infurrmashun pleeze

Old August 19th 15, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

Default Infurrmashun pleeze

"Mishi" wrote in message
On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 9:13:33 AM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On 8/10/15 11:24 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Whichkittee ur hoomin keepz the Calling of the Names for the Jellical
Ball,
or the Walk of Rememberance lists, pleese?

We are trying to get the Ocifurrz of Cat America Lizt updated..

Pit2nya
Grand Pooh Bah

Miz Grand Poobah, the introduction to the Walk of Remembrance is at
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html, and the walk itself is
at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html.

I believe the list is maintained by Azad. My human will email you Azad's
human's email address.

Amelia

Can I add a few names to the Walk? Ewok (January), Sasquatch (March),
John, Tobi, Julius (July), Leia, Sweet Pea and Bear (August). This year
has been bad for my babies!

So sorry for your many losses.

Sylvia and Pit2nya

Old August 19th 15, 02:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"Mishi" wrote

[...]

Oh Auntie Mishi,
We are so sorry that Ewok, and your other kitties went to Rainbow Bridge
I am upset that the candle site is no longer there.
You are too nice to have this happen to you
Love and comfort,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.

Old October 11th 15, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 5:29:24 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 9:13:33 AM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On 8/10/15 11:24 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Whichkittee ur hoomin keepz the Calling of the Names for the Jellical Ball,
or the Walk of Rememberance lists, pleese?

We are trying to get the Ocifurrz of Cat America Lizt updated..

Pit2nya
Grand Pooh Bah

Miz Grand Poobah, the introduction to the Walk of Remembrance is at
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html, and the walk itself is
at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html.

I believe the list is maintained by Azad. My human will email you Azad's
human's email address.

Amelia

Can I add a few names to the Walk? Ewok (January), Sasquatch (March), John, Tobi, Julius (July), Leia, Sweet Pea and Bear (August). This year has been bad for my babies!

Auntie Mishi, I am furryfurry sorry, but I do not remember your House of name.

Our deepest condolences for your losses. Purrs for gentle journeys and glad reunions at da Bridge.

Azad

(Paw Ess: mymom has had a not-good year, lots of doctor stuff, so I am justnow seeing your post. I am sorry to be so behind.)
Old October 12th 15, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

M Patterson wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Haz wez a readyer now? Iffin not, I kin help

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent

Old October 12th 15, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 6:13:33 AM UTC-7, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On 8/10/15 11:24 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Whichkittee ur hoomin keepz the Calling of the Names for the Jellical Ball,
or the Walk of Rememberance lists, pleese?

We are trying to get the Ocifurrz of Cat America Lizt updated..

Pit2nya
Grand Pooh Bah

Miz Grand Poobah, the introduction to the Walk of Remembrance is at
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html, and the walk itself is
at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html.

I believe the list is maintained by Azad. My human will email you Azad's
human's email address.

Amelia

Gretchen Marie and Amelia

Greetings and Peace to You and Your House!

Thank you for all the work You and Your House do in keeping the memories of those we have loved forever fresh. I say this speaking not only for myself, but as a tribute for all who have literally paved our way.

In memory: Gypsy, House of Ruskin
Shawnee's Bonnie, House of Ruskin
Timari's Black Phantom, House of Ruskin
HC: Odessy's Perpetual Motion "Cruiser", House of Ruskin [Service Dog]

Timari's Black Mystique, House of Ruskin ["Misty", Mistress of the Night]
Old October 13th 15, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

--

I can forward what I have to you right before da 27th, Daisy-chan, if you are volunteering to do the Calling.

I will be gathering Names until da furry last minute.

This is what I have right now:
Charlie, House of Babcock
Buffy, House of Baldwin
Mandy, House of BaldwinMisty, House of Baldwin
Petey, House of BatsonRadar, House of Condon
Weegie, House of Condon
Oscar, House of Gilliat
Booker, House of Julie
Bear, House of Mishi
Ewok, House of Mishi
Leia, House of Mishi
John, House of Mishi
Julius, House of Mishi
Sasquatch, House of Mishi
Sweet Pea, House of Mishi
Tobi, House of Mishi
Peyton, House of Maveety
Shannon, House of Maveety
BJ, House of Miller
Lil'Bit, House of Miller
Maestro, House of Miller
Spirit, House of Miller
Tiny Kitten, House of Miller
Vesta, House of Miller
Duncan, House of Moore
Hyacinth, House of Scaldini-Klimm
Jimmy, House of Scaldini-Klimm
Andy, House of Stacy
Buddy, House of Stacy
Pickles, House of Stacy
Pandora Pussycat, House of Wikler-Cook
Cassie, House of Zahari

Is anyone missing?
Please, let us know!

Azad
Old October 13th 15, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 9:13:33 AM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On 8/10/15 11:24 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Whichkittee ur hoomin keepz the Calling of the Names for the Jellical Ball,
or the Walk of Rememberance lists, pleese?

We are trying to get the Ocifurrz of Cat America Lizt updated..

Pit2nya
Grand Pooh Bah

Miz Grand Poobah, the introduction to the Walk of Remembrance is at
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html, and the walk itself is
at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html.

I believe the list is maintained by Azad. My human will email you Azad's
human's email address.

Amelia

Azad, please add Chet, howse of Mishi - he died 2 weeks ago of kidney failure. (9 loved ones gone so far this year alone!)
Old October 13th 15, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 2:28:37 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:

Azad, please add Chet, howse of Mishi - he died 2 weeks ago of kidney failure. (9 loved ones gone so far this year alone!)

Oh, dear, this is too much sadness for one House.
I am so furry sorry and send my bestist purrs for your beloveds and for dem to send only wonderful memories, to heal your heart.
His brick has been made, wiff da greatest of respect.

Azad
Old October 14th 15, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

I'z trying to do a folluw-up to mai mewimies email

Old October 14th 15, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Meowmie knowz sum hoominz dat duznt (or can't) get heer ennee mor. I will tell her to ask dem if dey haz ennee addishunz.

Rebecca

Purrs fur da hoomin, pleeze Samuel Redcat Mahoney Cat community 8 October 21st 12 12:15 AM
Pleeze chek in Gramby Cat community 44 May 30th 11 02:14 AM
Kan I aks fur sum purrs pleeze? Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Cat community 67 May 16th 08 02:03 AM
Help Uth Figure Thith Out Pleeze HizMuther Cat community 12 November 4th 07 06:47 PM
Sum Purrz Pleeze Boogie's Mom Cat community 8 May 29th 06 06:00 AM