inauguration ceremony and inaugural ball

Old December 27th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default inauguration ceremony and inaugural ball

Hi every kitty.

We need to plan the inauguration ceremony and inaugural ball. It will
be January 20 at whatever time every kitty wants to start it.

I'll give a short state of the catunion address and then I'll pass on
the purrsidency to Lovable Louise and she can say whatever she wants.

Then we'll have the ball.

Who wants to help plan these two important events?

Clarence
Old December 27th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"ClowderCat" ...
Hi every kitty.

We need to plan the inauguration ceremony and inaugural ball. It will
be January 20 at whatever time every kitty wants to start it.

I'll give a short state of the catunion address and then I'll pass on
the purrsidency to Lovable Louise and she can say whatever she wants.

Then we'll have the ball.

Who wants to help plan these two important events?

Clarence

Az Diplocat tew Catnada, do I hafta gib a speach at da Seremoney?
Mosey

Old December 27th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"ClowderCat" ...
Hi every kitty.

We need to plan the inauguration ceremony and inaugural ball. It will
be January 20 at whatever time every kitty wants to start it.

I'll give a short state of the catunion address and then I'll pass on
the purrsidency to Lovable Louise and she can say whatever she wants.

Then we'll have the ball.

Who wants to help plan these two important events?

Clarence

Az Diplocat tew Catnada, do I hafta gib a speach at da Seremoney?
Mosey

I fingk we diplocatz juss attendz to show owrown support an respeck for da
democatic process.

Rebecca, Diplocat to Furrance

Old December 28th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

On Dec 27, 6:33*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"ClowderCat" ...

Hi every kitty.

We need to plan the inauguration ceremony and inaugural ball. *It will
be January 20 at whatever time every kitty wants to start it.

I'll give a short state of the catunion address and then I'll pass on
the purrsidency to Lovable Louise and she can say whatever she wants.

Then we'll have the ball.

Who wants to help plan these two important events?

Clarence

Az Diplocat tew Catnada, do I hafta gib a speach at da Seremoney?
Mosey

You can if you want to or you can just attend to show your support.
Whichever you want.

Clarence
Old December 28th 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

Shud I du sumpin spayshul az Diplocat tu da Wite Howze?
Enny sluggeztunz?

Pit2nya

Old December 28th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article
,
ClowderCat wrote:

Hi every kitty.

We need to plan the inauguration ceremony and inaugural ball. It will
be January 20 at whatever time every kitty wants to start it.

I'll give a short state of the catunion address and then I'll pass on
the purrsidency to Lovable Louise and she can say whatever she wants.

Then we'll have the ball.

Who wants to help plan these two important events?

Clarence

I would be glad to do so, Mr. Purresident. If you have any preferences I
would love to hear them. You too, Ms. Purresident-Elect. I don't
remember - what is the usual venue for the inauguration?

Amelia
Old December 28th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Do you want to organize all the diplocats in some way so that they're
recognizable to all the other cats?

Clarence

On Dec 27, 8:36*pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
Shud I du sumpin spayshul az Diplocat tu da Wite Howze?
Enny sluggeztunz?

Pit2nya

"ClowderCat" wrote in message

Hi every kitty.

We need to plan the inauguration ceremony and inaugural ball. *It will
be January 20 at whatever time every kitty wants to start it.

I'll give a short state of the catunion address and then I'll pass on
the purrsidency to Lovable Louise and she can say whatever she wants.

Then we'll have the ball.

Who wants to help plan these two important events?

Clarence- Hide quoted text -

Old December 28th 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

On Dec 27, 9:24*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
In article
,

*ClowderCat wrote:
Hi every kitty.

We need to plan the inauguration ceremony and inaugural ball. *It will
be January 20 at whatever time every kitty wants to start it.

I'll give a short state of the catunion address and then I'll pass on
the purrsidency to Lovable Louise and she can say whatever she wants.

Then we'll have the ball.

Who wants to help plan these two important events?

Clarence

I would be glad to do so, Mr. Purresident. If you have any preferences I
would love to hear them. You too, Ms. Purresident-Elect. I don't
remember - what is the usual venue for the inauguration?

Amelia

I don't think there's any usual venue. We can have it any place in
the country that we want. We can even have it the same place and time
as the human president is having his if we want. Or we could have it
some place that's warm.

I don't have any preferences for the inauguration or the ball except
that it should be big enough for all cats to come to if they want.

Clarence

Old December 28th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Yes. I was first elected purrsident in 1996 and it was in January
1997.

Clarence

ClowderCat wrote:

Hi every kitty.

We need to plan the inauguration ceremony and inaugural ball. *It will
be January 20 at whatever time every kitty wants to start it.

I'll give a short state of the catunion address and then I'll pass on
the purrsidency to Lovable Louise and she can say whatever she wants.

Then we'll have the ball.

Who wants to help plan these two important events?

Clarence

I would be glad to do so, Mr. Purresident. If you have any preferences I
would love to hear them. You too, Ms. Purresident-Elect. I don't
remember - what is the usual venue for the inauguration?

Amelia- Hide quoted text -

the wedwink ceremony ClowderCat Cat community 68 March 30th 08 03:43 AM
wedwink ceremony Granby Cat community 0 March 19th 08 02:08 AM
Jellicle Ball WELCOMING CEREMONY Pt 2 Arlene Knop Cat community 262 November 4th 04 11:07 PM
Jellicle Ball NEW CLEOPATRA AWARD CEREMONY Arlene Knop Cat community 30 November 2nd 04 02:09 AM
Jellicle Ball WELCOMING CEREMONY Pt 1 Arlene Knop Cat community 6 October 29th 04 06:12 PM