inauguration ceremony and inaugural ball

Old December 28th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default inauguration ceremony and inaugural ball

Like wiff hi hatz an wite kar-nations?
--
Pitô.ônya

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
Do you want to organize all the diplocats in some way so that they're
recognizable to all the other cats?

Clarence

On Dec 27, 8:36 pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
Shud I du sumpin spayshul az Diplocat tu da Wite Howze?
Enny sluggeztunz?

Pit2nya

"ClowderCat" wrote in message

Hi every kitty.

We need to plan the inauguration ceremony and inaugural ball. It
will
be January 20 at whatever time every kitty wants to start it.

I'll give a short state of the catunion address and then I'll pass
on
the purrsidency to Lovable Louise and she can say whatever she
wants.

Then we'll have the ball.

Who wants to help plan these two important events?

Clarence- Hide quoted text -

Old December 28th 08, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Wee kan ware bwak sootz, bwack hi hats, a wite karn nashun , yah, anna,
bwack bow tyez,
n I kan hab sum usses sum stirling silver nayme tagz mayed up n wee kan
wear doze awl da tyme..tew deeze kynd uff funkshions..hmmmmm our 'ewniform
uff diplocats'....
haow duz dat saound? We kan wurk diz owt, I may be a boycat but I hab gud
fashion sense.
Mosey
---thinking, wile holding a sleeping bitty, who yawns and stretches.

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

Old December 28th 08, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Well, den, tell usses, hoo dunt remember, about it den
Mosey

"ClowderCat" ...
Yes. I was first elected purrsident in 1996 and it was in January
1997.

Clarence

On Dec 27, 9:34 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Haz we effer had one of deze afore? Piglet jus askingk.
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in

In article
,
ClowderCat wrote:

Hi every kitty.

We need to plan the inauguration ceremony and inaugural ball. It will
be January 20 at whatever time every kitty wants to start it.

I'll give a short state of the catunion address and then I'll pass on
the purrsidency to Lovable Louise and she can say whatever she wants.

Then we'll have the ball.

Who wants to help plan these two important events?

Clarence

I would be glad to do so, Mr. Purresident. If you have any preferences I
would love to hear them. You too, Ms. Purresident-Elect. I don't
remember - what is the usual venue for the inauguration?

Amelia- Hide quoted text -

Old December 28th 08, 06:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

.....Datz sharp!
Wudda red or wite ty awzo woik?
I'll order awl twee kolorz, an maybe bloo too frum da BooTeek supplierz.

Awwww...kitchy koo, liddul bitty
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 29th 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 15:37:36 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

Rebecca, Diplocat to Furrance

Rebecca, ma petite chou!

I haff just heard zee nooz, zat you haff become zee catamerikan
diplocat to mine country! I am so eggsited! Concatulations!

Zees mees zat we can see more ov eech ofur! Zees eez such good nooz!
I hope zat you had a joyeux Noël, and weesh you a happy noo yeer!

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir
Old December 29th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
....Datz sharp!
Wudda red or wite ty awzo woik?

I wuz finking uff red. Dat wud be classy n da tawl hats cud hab a red band
on dem:]
I am ulso gonna order da Sherrif a nise shiny sherrif badge, effery sherrif
neadz a badge. Et will in da shaype of a sherrif bage wif hizown name onnit,
wif cat ngraved deesine.
N da number on da badge will be 1 :]
[Mosey thinks] Iam Ambassacat tew Catnada,
Booker iz Diplocat tew da Moon.
Hoo lse iz a diplocat?
Da nayme tags will bee wike I said mayed in stirling silver into da shapez
ufff kitty heads n haff our naymes on dem.
Hmmmmm I shood order sum nayme tags fur da Fluffycat Katering gurls fur wen
dey kater impurtunt funxions..wat doo yew fink uff dat idear? Beauty,
Sekritary of Fudz needs a nayme tag tew. dontcha fink? Inny kittie wif a
title neez a mayme tag n I will git dem fur dem..I jest neeeed tew gnow hoo
dey r. I kan gib dem owt at our New Yeers Eev Party..awl da nayme tags will
bee in stirling silver tew was a longh tyme..

I'll order awl twee kolorz, an maybe bloo too frum da BooTeek supplierz.

Gud idea, red, white n bloo...furry gud gud idea. Booker kan ware da bloo
one cuz da Moon iz bloo, I'll tayke red, pweeze, anna da othurs kan ware da
white onez :]
Wat dew yoo fink uff dat idear?

Awwww...kitchy koo, liddul bitty

Mimzy, the black bittie wooks at Pi2nya AKA Sweetee an squeaks hiiiiiiiiiii
as she yawns at her and goes back to sleep
--
Pitô.ônya

Mosey
Proud Pawpaw

Old December 29th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
....Datz sharp!
Wudda red or wite ty awzo woik?

I wuz finking uff red. Dat wud be classy n da tawl hats cud hab a red
band on dem:]
I am ulso gonna order da Sherrif a nise shiny sherrif badge, effery
sherrif neadz a badge. Et will in da shaype of a sherrif bage wif hizown
name onnit, wif cat ngraved deesine.
N da number on da badge will be 001 :]
[Mosey thinks[ Iam Ambassacat tew Catnada,
Booker iz Diplocat tew da Moon.
Rebecca, Diplocat to Furrance
Pit2nya, Diplocat tu da Wite Howze
Hoo lse iz a diplocat?
Hoo iz da Vice Prezindet, I kant remember

Old December 29th 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

OOPz...whut I ment to pozt is...
Oh Mine Guudnezz....Da Booteek! I hab tu hurry up an put in orderz for
gowns fur awlla da gurl kitteez.....Pit2oonya wipz owt hur cell phone
an Paris address buuk. I kno day wyll be x-penzive, buttid det kin
weer da gownz furr uthur okkazionz, (Lyke twu wedwinkz kummink up)

I wyll shtart a Booteek thred aftur Noo Yeerz--
Pitô.ônya

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pitô.ônya

Old December 29th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

Oh! an red bow tiez, blak bow tiez,wite bow tiez an blu bow tiez....
an kumberbundz an hatbandz in eetsh kolor, wyle I yam attid...

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

[...]

the wedwink ceremony ClowderCat Cat community 68 March 30th 08 03:43 AM
wedwink ceremony Granby Cat community 0 March 19th 08 02:08 AM
Jellicle Ball WELCOMING CEREMONY Pt 2 Arlene Knop Cat community 262 November 4th 04 11:07 PM
Jellicle Ball NEW CLEOPATRA AWARD CEREMONY Arlene Knop Cat community 30 November 2nd 04 02:09 AM
Jellicle Ball WELCOMING CEREMONY Pt 1 Arlene Knop Cat community 6 October 29th 04 06:12 PM