skort thread

Old September 29th 09, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default skort thread

Ub korse I will ware itself, Sweetee. I planz to ware it on all furmal
okashinz. An dat dress iz lublee, korse enneefing yoo warez wud be lublee,
or evin juss yurown bootiful furz.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Izint heee wunnerfool?
I figger dat mine yallo dwezz wyll komplwwmint yurr furrz, Sunnydanze.
Obkorze I wyll ware mine majikul red stone az wewll.
Wyll yu ware yur rownd tuit?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
veri fine way ta let efuricat elze know dat you anna hersef haza date so
nocatelze azkz efur one of yoursefz... Trudi

--
If you want to discuss top posting please email me privately, lets not
clutter the news group, thanks*****

.
"Sundance" wrote in message
I will ub korse be skortin myown bootiful wink, Pit2nya.

Sundance

"Stormmmee" wrote in message

news groups, let alone sig lines..i decidedta pozt diz agin ta make
sure
efuricat whut wanted a skort culd get
one... diz kan be a furnd or romantical or juzt a kitty you wantsa
getta
know betterer, or so you duzint hafta arrife alone, anna iza a way ta
doit
wifowt hafinta haf a thread juzt fur azkin... MH haz volenteered ta
start ta
show yoursef how its done, anna you can efur azka a specifik kitty or
juzt
say you iz valavle,... anna you can azk if you iza boy cat or a girl
cat...

Trudi

MH clearz hiz throat...

Missy wuuld yoursef do minesef da honor of lowin me ta skort yoursef to
da
ball? MH the hopeful

--
i love email and sig lines, too bad I'm not clever enough to put a good
one

Old September 29th 09, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:45:53 -0500, Granby wrote:

Willow blushes and tells Paddy. Korze I wuld alow dat, Dat iz what I
haz ben hoppink for. I iz wearink a hotz pink gown. No Piglett it
isn't leather. It iz made of shiffon, and tafida and neting stuffz.

Yes! I is furry glad to hear dis. I don't know what kind of boycat
clothes would go wif yer pink shiffon, but I'll bet da kitties in da
Boutique could tell me. I will ask dem.

Paddy
Old September 29th 09, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:35:25 -0500, Granby wrote:

Wellz, yeah, dat wud be finez kan u getted efferthink readdi by den?

U haz tra cide how manni girl cats u want in da partie so I knowz how
manni boycats to haff. I knowz I wanna ask Sundanze and Ranger for
surez. O T reaching to pat the special box that holds Harri's winkink
collar. I iz finalli gonna gt ta see diz.

Well, since us trucker kitties is used ta makin fings happen, den I'll
say yes, I can be ready. I'z fink I'll haf a maidcat or matroncat of
honor an maybe 2 bridecatmaids, or mebbe 3. Prolly 2, but I gots to fink
on dat a bit.

Since da people-time calendar usually takes a week or more fur da
Jellicle Ball's one evening, I fink we'z ought to haf time to get fings
figgered out.

Harri
Old September 29th 09, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I forgotted what kolor u iz. A blak tuxido goes wiff mos efferything and u
kud wear a hot pink kumberbun dat matches mineown drez. Willow glad to hear
from Paddy.

Old September 29th 09, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ratfinx

ah..ummm....dere iz so many kitties i dont no. fact i dont nose
ennykitty here...but maybe i cud tag along wif a groop? Enny uvver
middle aged (in da prime uv mai life) gorjis girl kitties wivout
tomfrends? Ize a bit set in mai ways fur relashunships - winkin an
all dat - but i do loves to dance and sing and genrally party. Ize
got nuffin to ware an not sure wat to get me.
Ratfinx - (all in a fluster)
Old September 29th 09, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz iz Willow anna we kan go to da botiqu and lookat tingz if u wantz. I am
surez u wud be wlekom to go wiff me anna Paddy, him iza real nice mancat.
We jus hazta know what kolor u are, what kolor ur eyez iz and den we kan go
from dere.

We kan sit near da quest book ta sign place and learn da names of all da
kitties as dem signz in at da ball. Miz Piglet who iz my dopted mom/cat,
mine real one libez in Texaz. Her will be happi ta help up wiff anyfing u
needz/

Old September 29th 09, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:22:15 -0700, Ratfinx wrote:

ah..ummm....dere iz so many kitties i dont no. fact i dont nose
ennykitty here...but maybe i cud tag along wif a groop? Enny uvver
middle aged (in da prime uv mai life) gorjis girl kitties wivout
tomfrends? Ize a bit set in mai ways fur relashunships - winkin an all
dat - but i do loves to dance and sing and genrally party. Ize got
nuffin to ware an not sure wat to get me. Ratfinx - (all in a fluster)

You are welcome to sit with me. I will most likely be sitting with other
friends and would be glad to introduce you around.

Amelia
the lovely fluffy tortie girl
Old September 30th 09, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dear amellia, may i sit wif yoursef, itza furzt ball sinze i wuz winked i
haz no date, anna sinze mine loferli cleopatra willz be kalled i wuld
purfurta sit wif famili...

to RF... i kan skort da bof of yoursefz ifin you wuld like, TV

--
Have a wonderful day

Old September 30th 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:22:15 -0700 (PDT),
Ratfinx's nimble, little paws typed:

ah..ummm....dere iz so many kitties i dont no. fact i dont nose
ennykitty here...but maybe i cud tag along wif a groop? Enny uvver
middle aged (in da prime uv mai life) gorjis girl kitties wivout
tomfrends? Ize a bit set in mai ways fur relashunships - winkin an
all dat - but i do loves to dance and sing and genrally party. Ize
got nuffin to ware an not sure wat to get me.
Ratfinx - (all in a fluster)

Meow Ratfinx,

Welcum to da kommunity. I iz an eight yeer owld
Purrsian, an ex-show cat, and winked to Tiger.

You can see myownself and many ob da kitties heer
on my liddle webby-site's MY RPCC FWIENDS paje!

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/29/2009 7:26:27 PM

skort buk fur da ball Stormmee Cat community 4 September 10th 09 12:40 PM
Thread 9 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:57 PM
Thread 7 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:50 PM
Thread 5 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:30 PM
Trudi da Skort maker Granby Cat community 3 January 15th 08 11:36 AM