Moving

Old February 7th 12, 10:30 PM
ccclove499 ccclove499 is offline
Junior Member

Default Moving

I can't wait to make the move! I'm in the process of finding a moving company. Can anyone make any recommendations towards pet friendly movers? I am looking into Allied but I would like to hear someones first hand review of their services. Let me know if you have used them! What about my cats? Will they move them? I can't drive them all in my car.
Old February 8th 12, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

'movers' (http://www.alliedvanlines.ca/movers.aspx)? I am looking into
Allied but I would like to hear someones first hand review of their
services. Let me know if you have used them! What about my cats? Will
they move them? I can't drive them all in my car.

My wife's son drives for Allied. He is a, "Master Mover", and is one of the
top ten movers in the whole country. He travels throughout all fifty states,
so if you request him, you may have to wait until he happens to be in your
area before you can get your stuff moved. He gets along well with our five
cats, and should be anle to take care of yours while on the road. If you
would like his cell phone number, please email me off list, and I will give
it to you, along with his name. Right now, he is in Arkansas, and is heading
toward Lousianna. (I just spoke to him about 30 minutes ago.) My email
address is good as it stands:

Old February 18th 12, 11:01 AM
mickrio mickrio is offline
Junior Member

I can't wait to make the move! I'm in the process of finding a moving company. Let me know if you have used them! What about my cats.
___
Pua | pick up artist | Dating Coach

Last edited by mickrio : March 12th 12 at 08:07 AM.

They will e moving Granby Cat community 10 September 5th 10 07:28 AM
moving Leonid Gluhovsky Cats - misc 1 July 16th 07 10:50 AM
Moving.... Mathew Kagis Cat anecdotes 13 May 16th 05 12:54 PM
Maybe moving isn't all bad..... Seanette Blaylock Cat community 2 September 20th 04 12:10 PM
moving a cat Jay Cat health & behaviour 26 March 1st 04 01:42 AM