My neighbor had a kitten

Old January 3rd 09, 06:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Default My neighbor had a kitten

Lorrie wrote:
And then buried it up to its neck and ran over it with a lawnmower. I still
haven't recovered from the trauma of being an eyewitness.

If this is true, it should be reported to the police. There are laws
against animal cruelty.
Old January 3rd 09, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default TROLL WARNING

"Lorrie"

this is the second post tonight this person is an obvious TROLL

thank the powers that school starts back on Monday

TROLL RATING -35

Plonk

Old January 3rd 09, 07:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lorrie

Old January 3rd 09, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lorrie[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message
If this is true, it should be reported to the police. There are laws
against animal cruelty.

Even if it happened in 1980?

Old January 3rd 09, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Old January 3rd 09, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

What kind of person could watch something like that and not report it. No
one who cares anything about cats for sure. Won't hear any of that again.

Old January 3rd 09, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

MLB wrote:
Lorrie wrote:
And then buried it up to its neck and ran over it with a lawnmower. I
still
haven't recovered from the trauma of being an eyewitness.

If this is true, it should be reported to the police. There are laws
against animal cruelty.

Don't be so gullible! "Lorrie" is just another infantile troll on
winter break, with nothing of importance (like homework) to occupy its mind.
Old January 3rd 09, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Exactly!! PLONK!!!
Kyla
"Granby"
"MLB"