Jellicle Ball?

Old October 1st 13, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Jellicle Ball?

It looks like we are holding the ball on the cat Island in Japan. This
way any kitty that wants to see Iwo Jima after the ball can go there.

The cat island kitties have a wonderful hotel and ball room for us to
use. They are willing to help in any way they can to get things set up.
We do need someone to over see the guest book and help kitties and
doggies sign in.

Samwise

On 10/1/2013 4:44 AM, Rebecca wrote:
I greez wif Lucy Lu -- da Cat Iland sownz furry nice. Da Scottish cassel
sownz nice, too, but I fingk we haz had a venture dere more resintly.
Sundance sez he likez da Japanese iland, too.

Rebecca

wrote in message
Dat would work good too!

So far we haf heard suggestions fur Iwo Jima, a castle in Scotland (Idont
rememfur da name of da castle right now), an fur da Japanese Cat Island.

So far nobody else has said anyfing about their location preference. What
does everykitty think? Where should da Jellicle Ball be hld dis year?

Harri

Old October 1st 13, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Tuesday, October 1, 2013 8:27:05 AM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
It looks like we are holding the ball on the cat Island in Japan. This
way any kitty that wants to see Iwo Jima after the ball can go there.

The cat island kitties have a wonderful hotel and ball room for us to
use. They are willing to help in any way they can to get things set up.
We do need someone to over see the guest book and help kitties and
doggies sign in.

Samwise

An if anykitties wants, mine sisfur Ameliagrump can set up a dual-ended teleporter like her has done before, so dat we can haf, fur example, a meadow near da hotel on Cat Island, or a room in da hotel, that is teleporter linked to a meadow on Iwo Jima. It would appear as if dey was all just one big room.

Harri
Old October 6th 13, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On 9/27/2013 9:00 PM, cshenk wrote:
ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Any kittie know when the Jellicle ball is?

Lucy Lu

Yup! Same time! It will be mai furst time but it's Halloween.

Kin ai wear red to match mai spiffy colar or would that be too much?
Since it haz diamonds onna dat collar I guess a necklace too would
be a bit much but maybe daimond earrings?

I feel Aunti Mabel here anna when she left, she left her jewelry box
anna I kin tell she wants it used. I wus always a agility doggie so
dressing fur a ball is bof fun and scarey fur me.

Daisy-chan sez she helps. You too Lucy Lu? I'z just smart enuf to
not wear rubber flipflops wif an eavning gown. Iz more like a
sweatshirt sort but i KNOW I gotta dressy up fur da ball. (sniff)
I'z scared Ai not get it's right.

(Whisper, all da oddur Chez Shenks folks been spiffy classy but I
neber had a ball gown or wored one)

Iowna, da Agile Beagle

We can help you get ready for the ball. I think diamond earrings with
your collar would look pretty. You can wear any color gown you want.

The idea of the ball is to honor our friends that went to the bridge
this year. We gather with our friends to remember them. We will share
food and drinks. Some kitties will get up and talk about their
friends that are no longer with us.

Lucy Lu

Oh thanks you!

Iz looked anna Daisy-chan finded a gown fur me! Iz got white feet,
white anna tan marks ona mai head anna most of my back is black wif
bits of tan/brown. Da tan on the top of my head spreads to a darker
brown all down my ears so diaminds will sparkle really nice.

Da gown is white silk overlayed with shere panels of mai own colors! I
culdnt find shoes dat wereright but Daisy-chan promised to paint mai
nails just right to match mai collar anna meowmie got sparkles to add
to mai toes! She sez shews is optional iffin you paints your toes.
Dats gud as Iz only used to sneakers and eben den only when the streets
is too hot.

Hehe Cash is taking up da hem cuze Daisy-chan anna I kint sew too good
but he kin.

Meowmie wented out anna got sumfing special inna box. It's a real
little box like you kint fit in it and it don't sniff like anything but
I nosed it a bit anna it jingles a little iffin you knock it off the
table. Den dey caughted me anna put it up so haigh even I kint reach
it.

Oh, I sez we'z moved but has a teleporter to bof places? Good! Cash is
taking off to see about organizing dat arrival staff at Cat island
iffin dey needs help anna Daisy-chan is bout to go ober anna see whut
dey might needs in fuds broughted in.

Iowna, da winky sniffilator

Old October 7th 13, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Ok, Iz checked. Dez well set too but dey needs help wif a few things.

I'z culd use a few fast digging doggies (any terriers here?) to help
smooth a path soz we kin have a ride down it. This is a mirror to one
on Iwo Jima anna da ghosties got it all ready onna dat side.

Wez decided to tandem it soz the Iwo Jima side is a doggie mudslide a
nna you wash off inna da ocean den flip dry befur you go to the kittah
side. Da Kittah side, you have a cart on rails anna get dumped in a
bed of catnip and lavendar (plenty plush, we checked).

Wez put plush carpet onna the sled fur good gripping but digging the
trail a bit smoother would be gooder.

Cash, da big one

Old October 7th 13, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

wrote in message

Dat would work good too!

So far we haf heard suggestions fur Iwo Jima, a castle in Scotland (Idont

rememfur da name of da castle right now), an fur da Japanese Cat Island..

So far nobody else has said anyfing about their location preference. What

does everykitty think? Where should da Jellicle Ball be hld dis year?

Harri

MerrroW, Wererer,MEEEEEEm, OWWWWWW.

MEOW: This is Misty. Can any cat..... ooowWEWW .. 'ear me?!? My commun..... MeeeZOw .. system has gone do...OWWN. I pl... weewe ... be at the Ball. I can't wait until the Fu... weeeee.. moon starts to rise at which point my Night Magic wi......weooow .... building. Again if any cat can hear me this Mist.... eeeeeee.
Old October 7th 13, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

MerrroW, Wererer,MEEEEEEm, OWWWWWW.

MEOW: This is Misty. Can any cat..... ooowWEWW .. 'ear me?!? My commun...... MeeeZOw .. system has gone do...OWWN. I pl... weewe ... be at the Ball. I can't wait until the Fu... weeeee.. moon starts to rise at which point my Night Magic wi......weooow .... building. Again if any cat can hear me this Mist.... eeeeeee.

Hello, Misty. Dis is Harri Roadcat. I'z borrowed mine hoomin's ham radio stuff to pick you up, so I'z here you mostly ok - about 4 by 5. I'z mostly triangulated where you are, so I'z sending you via teleporter a special teleporter-communicator. If should help you get fru at least a liddle better.

We'z getting efurrything ready. If your hoomin wants to come again, mine sisfur Ameliagrump is brewing up some of da special tea.

Harri
Old October 10th 13, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Any kittie know when the Jellicle ball is?

Lucy Lu

Is da 18th!

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Old October 17th 13, 09:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Monday, October 7, 2013 7:00:58 AM UTC-7, wrote:
MerrroW, Wererer,MEEEEEEm, OWWWWWW.

MEOW: This is Misty. Can any cat..... ooowWEWW .. 'ear me?!? My commun...... MeeeZOw .. system has gone do...OWWN. I pl... weewe ... be at the Ball.. I can't wait until the Fu... weeeee.. moon starts to rise at which point my Night Magic wi......weooow .... building. Again if any cat can hear me this Mist.... eeeeeee.

Hello, Misty. Dis is Harri Roadcat. I'z borrowed mine hoomin's ham radio stuff to pick you up, so I'z here you mostly ok - about 4 by 5. I'z mostly triangulated where you are, so I'z sending you via teleporter a special teleporter-communicator. If should help you get fru at least a liddle better.

We'z getting efurrything ready. If your hoomin wants to come again, mine sisfur Ameliagrump is brewing up some of da special tea.

Harri

Harri, This is Misty. Sorry for the delay. The Bobcat has been on a tear -- has a lot of "Migraines" and I become his "kitty sitter". At night I spent fixing the teleporter. Something happened last year and I needed to fix it. The Teleporter is now fixed and seems to be good as NEW. I'll be arriving on Cat Island somewhere around 16 Octopurrr. I should not be to hard to spot "dressed" in my shiny BLACK Satin Fur, which will sparkle with the Power of the Night. Hope to see you there.